❄ woogyusoo for anon on tumblr ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

When Sungyeol told Woohyun that Myungsoo was rather curious, he didn’t know that “curious” actually meant “clumsy”. So when he walks into the den and finds Myungsoo and the shiny wooden floor covered in soot from the fireplace, he’s quite surprised. He’s even more surprised when he sees Sunggyu trying to wipe the smudges off the younger’s face. 

“What happened in here?” Woohyun asks the two Pets as Myungsoo glances up and proceeds to hide behind Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu doesn’t respond and just looks at Myungsoo over his shoulder. 

Woohyun glances at Myungsoo who quickly ducks his charcoal speckled face towards the dust covered floor, ears pressed against his head. “Did you do this, Myungsoo?” 

The Pet looks up at Woohyun with shining eyes and grips his tail to his chest nervously. “I’m -- I didn’t --”

(Good lord, with those eyes, it’s no wonder why Sungyeol never gets mad him, Woohyun thinks.)

Woohyun continues to study Myungsoo with a controlled face as the Pet tries (and utterly fails) to stammer out an apology and explain himself.

“I did it,” Sunggyu suddenly says.

Woohyun looks at his Pet, surprised. 

“Really?” he asks, even though it’s quite obvious who the real culprit is. 

Sunggyu nods. “Myungsoo didn’t do anything. It was me. I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.”

Myungsoo grabs onto the back of Sunggyu’s robes and stares at the back of the elder’s head, looking a few seconds away from crying. 
“Well, just clean him up,” Woohyun says. “Lord Sungyeol will kill me if he sees his Pet in this condition.” 

Sunggyu nods before quickly dragging Myungsoo pass Woohyun and out of the room. 
 

-- -- -- --



When Woohyun passes by the bathroom later, he overhears Sunggyu’s voice. 

“You don’t have to be afraid of him, you know,” Sunggyu says quietly as he wipes Myungsoo’s face with a towel, “He’s like Lord Sungyeol; he’s a really nice Owner.” 

Woohyun smiles to himself.



(prompt: fireplace)
note: shameless catboy!au; im so sorry but i couldn't help myself.