002 ( END )

I Really Didn't Know

 

          

 When you reached there , you bought your favourite snack and started strolling around Han River . While you was strolling , you saw aarrow-10x10.png girl holding out a cake to her boyfriend . " Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! " you thought  * I should be doing that to my own boyfriend just now but he seems to be so busy that he can't spend time with me * You sighed . " I love you Baekhyun-ah " you heard that girl saying that and your eyes widened . You turned around and saw your beloved boyfriend Byun Baekyun kissing the queenka of your school last time who you are not really fondarrow-10x10.png of her , Kim Taeyeon .  

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            You walked to them and push them apartarrow-10x10.png . Baekhyun stood up and shouted while closing his eyes because he was really pissed " Yah ! Who do you think you are ?! I was happily kissing my girlfriend since it's my birthday " He looked at Taeyeon . He didn't realized it was you was standing there , while Taeyeon was smirking . "Girlfriend ? " Baekhyun widened his eyes and looked at you . " Listen _____ , I will explain " At that time , Chen , you both's bestfriend who had been hiding his feelings for you came . " _____-ah , calm down " You looked at him with eyes that where filled with tears which broke his heart " You knew ?! How could you ask me to calm down ?! And why did you hide it from me ?! You didn't even bother telling me ! I loved you both and you all are doing this to me ?!! " You looked at both of them as your tears started falling .
 
           You looked at Baekhyun " Is she the reason why you've been so busy with your phone and why you have been homearrow-10x10.png late nowadays ? Is it because of her you never wanted to spend time with me anymore ? Is it because of her you lost your cheesiness towards me ? " You scoffed ." I should've known better . Don't worry i will show you guys who i am . Don't come crawling back to me when you realize that i am not a ordinary girl you would dump back then when you were a playboy" You told them . " Pftt- yeah yeah Baekhyun won't crawl back to you because you don't have a nice body and you can't fulfill his ual needs like me " Taeyeon said while rolling her eyes . Baekhyun looked at you with an unreadable eyes . " I can afford to pay for a house myself now , so i will move out by tomorrow and you can ask that girl to move in with you " With that you turned your back and ran to your car . Chen wanted to talk to you but he decided that he should not even though it hurts him seeing you like this . 
 
         You was packing your things while reminiscing the past when Baekhyun came back with Taeyeon and they were all touchy and all . You knew what will happen next but you choose to ignore it . They went upstairs as if you were invisible . Not long later you heard sound emitting from your used-to-be bedroom shared with Baekhyun . You was thanking God because you already packed your things upstairs . You didn't cry this time instead it made you feel confident and you wrote a long letter to Baekhyun . 
 
           To Baekhyun-sshi ,
                   Thank you for taking care of me and loving me before you started to fall out of love for me . I've never told you this but I didn't give you anything and i mean by your need like what Taeyeon-sshi can give you because i want to share what i love and treasure the most to the person i will treasure the most in the futurearrow-10x10.png who will be my future husband . I thought that it would be you but guess what ? I was wrong . Haha . Silly me . I may not have a nice body like Taeyeon-sshi but i really love you and forever will be since you are my first love .  They say no matter what you will still love your first love right ? . You may think that i am stupid because i never figured out but in fact , i knew you liked her all along because she was your ideal type . You think i will be mourning over the lost of you ? Nahh . In fact i wanna say thanks to you because you gave me this experience and it help me alot in gathering up my courage and confidence to be a better person in the future . I may still be sad but i have to move on no matter what so i won't be sitting in a corner tomorrow bawling my eyes out and instead i will go and chase my dreams and show you who i can be . ' I really didn't know' and expected that you wil cheat . I just thought that you are tired and bored because i am like a little childish girl who is always clinging onto you . But now i will start a new chapter of my life without you called ' I Will Show You'.
 
        Baekhyun woke up and smirked because he managearrow-10x10.png to dump you finally . He saw this letter and he was shocked for your confidence but he thinks that it is all made up and you will never get the chance to chase your dreams . But little did he know what will be coming is like a storm . 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aarrow-10x10.png/N :
 That's the end of this story ! Let me state this clearly that this Taeyeon is not the Taeyeon is not from SNSD ! Hope you all like it ~ and sorry for the grammatical mistakes because i am so lazy to re-read everything again . Please do leave comments ~ upvote will be very welcomed ^^ hehehe . Saranghae to you guys who are reading this ! /bows/ 
                                                                                                                                                                         - laine_tao -