3

Spill the Coffee

3.

            The next day, as usual, Jungkook and Jimin worked playfully, ignoring their boss reaction to them and just laughing like they didn’t do anything stupid, which they did. Their action started from acting cute to their customers to get extra tips and it worked –it was working too well. Next, they started doing super-stupid thing. The game ‘Guess the Bra’. They had to guess what color is the bra and spill the coffee on a random woman’s chest. The one who made a wrong answer should do what the winner asked him to do and Jungkook is not the expert in this kind of ert thingy. It was not only once or two that Jin would recieve a ‘complaint card’ from women in a day –at least 4 per day. Jin would really like to fire them but they were just ‘innocent kid’ and got no money to live if he fire them and since Jimin was good at making coffee and he was serious in making it, Jin apologized him and Jungkook.

            “Dark red.” Jungkook smirked.

            “Uh-huh, “Jimin shook his head, “Brown.” Then smirked.

            Jimin started to walk to the customer, “Here’s your cappucinno, pretty customer. Since you’re pretty, I made a love.” (you know when you’re drinking cappuccino there’s milk on it.) And Jimin with his quick hand, ‘accidentally’ poured the coffee on that woman’s chest, aaaaand... Brown. Jimin smirked happily. But behind the table, hiding, you can hear someone sighing heavily, yes, Jungkook.

            “Oh , I am so sorry, miss.” Jimin reached his pocket, “Damn, I forgot my wallet.” Acting.

            “Oh, it’s okay, you don’t need to pay the laundry bill. I am going home anyway so I can wash it right away.” She smiled.

            “Thank you, miss.” Jimin bowed deeply and leave right away.

            Jungkook stood up while Jimin running towards him.

            “Now what should I do?” Jungkook crossed his arms.

            “Uh- since I have asked you too much, can I save it for later so I can think a bit more?” said Jimin a bit laughing.

            “Ugh, whatever.” Jungkook rolled his eyeballs, recieving a victorious laugh from Jimin.

            “Okay,” Jimin wandered his eyes in the cafe, spotting a woman with nice body sitting while waiting for her coffee to be made, “That woman over there.” Jimin pointed his hand.

            “Black.” Said Jungkook.

            “Nah, white.” Jimin smiled.

            Jimin quickly made her macchiato and gave it to Jungkook to deliver it to the woman while Jimin made some more coffees to other customers.

            Jungkook was walking so straight and stable but when he heard a kid crying, he turned his head looking at the owner of the cry and was not focusing to where he bumped him self at. A chair. With a man sitting on it. Plus, the spilled coffee on that customer’s brownish hair.

            “I-I’m sorry, sir. I am sorry.”

            “God, Jungkook, thanks.” The customer sighed in relief. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, absolutely confused.

            “P-pardon me?”

            “I mean, I have to talk to you and it feels so awkward so thanks for talking first,” he smiled, “and spilling coffee on me.” He giggled. Sweet.

            “You have to talk to me? Why?”

Before the customer can answer him, Jimin, who was so worried about Jungkook being interviewed by a random man, and not a woman, which was so strange that he realized that Jungkook supposed to spill the coffee on woman’s chest instead of man’s hair, came to Jungkook.

            “Excuse me, sir. I’m sorry about this, I will pay the laundr- uh- shampoo?” Jimin scratched his head.

            The customer giggled, “No, no, it’s okay, Jimin. I need to talk to Jungkook anyway so it’s okay. Fortunately you have tissue here.” The customer smiled.

            “How can you know my name and my friend’s na-“

            “Nametags.”

            Jimin made an ‘O’ with his mouth.

            “And what is your problem with me, sir?” Jungkook opened up his mouth.

            “Not ‘sir’, but Taehyung.”

            “Taehyung, who? Do I know you?” Jungkook tilted his head, thinking.

            Taehyung smiled, he reached Jungkook’s hand. Jimin quickly pushed Taehyung until he almost fell down.

            “What do you think you’re doing, sir? That was a so inappropriate thing that a customer can do.” Jimin glared at him, hiding Jungkook behind him –which is useless because Jungkook is taller.

            “I’m sorry, I don’t mean it, seriously. I’m just- Jungkook are you wearing that ring?”

            Jimin and Jungkook furrowed their eyebrows. “What ring?” Jungkook asked Taehyung curiously but Taehyung only smiled.

            “Oh- you mean this ring?” Jungkook showed the ring he always wear (if you don’t know, read first chapter.).

            Taehyung nodded, he ed his collar, making Jungkook and Jimin widened their eyes, and showed a necklace with the same ring as the pendant.

            Jungkook stepped forward, closer to Taehyung.

            “H-how could you-“

            “You are the guy I’ve been looking at in my free time.”

            “What? What are you saying?” Jungkook raised his voice, confused.

            “You’re handsome and now I am so thankful with our parents.”

            “What? What handsome and what thankful and whose parents are you talking about? Just say it properly, you’re making me and this kid confused.” Jimin stepped forward too.

            “You are my fiancee that I’ve been looking at, Jungkook.” Taehyung smiled.

-

 

Hi, hello, and sorry for updating late. again. ha ha ha. please do comment and im sorry for my bad grammar ;-;

if you wanna talk to me please do chat with me in twitter @wangjakook it is a fangirling acc so i might spam your tl if u follow me HAHAH. i would love to talk to you guys and to here some suggestions to my future chapter HAHA. OK. BYE SEE YOU GUYS. <3