Mornings.

Andante ♫♪ [Currently on hiatus]

Lee Sungmin slowly opened his eyes. It was a new morning with a new start and new opportunities. In other words; it was Monday, the worst day of the week. With a big yawn he sat up half awake and stretched his legs. He looked outside of the window across the room and could see the big oak outside. It was in the middle of the autumn. One by one the colorful leaves seemed to snatch loose from the tree, just to join other leaves, whirling around in the wind. The sky was still dark, but from behind of the houses across the street he could sense the sun do week tries to be seen.

Sungmin got up and walked over to the big old wooden wardrobe that was standing in the corner of his bedroom. He opened the door and an almost total pink world was exposed. He sighed. Even though he liked this color and these clothes a lot, it was out of the question to wear them at school. What would other people think? Instead of grabbing his favorite pastel pink t-shirt, he reached his arm for a plain white one. He pulled it over his head and matched it with a pair of light blue skinnies.

He walked over to the mirror. He grabbed a comb and tried to tame his fluffy ginger-ish hair.  It was the worst part of him, he thought. Or maybe not. He leaned forward and studied his face closer. Baby face, others called it, he just thought it looked silly and childish. He met his own eyes in the mirror. Dark. Deep. Difficult to read. He let them wander down his slender nose to focus on his mouth. Quite girly, he thought as he put two fingers on his pink bottom lip. He formed them to a slight pout and tilted his head. Very girly, to be honest. He took a quick glance at his face over all in the mirror and sighed. There was not a single chance that these looks would get him a girl. Never.

But then, he knew himself that even if a female would actually fall for him, he would probably not be able to respond her feelings. He had tried, he had dated girls that wouldn't snort in jealousy at his appearance. He had tried to fall in love, but it was more like falling in failure. He's emotions wouldn't work that way. He had realized that he was different. The fact that he was more attracted to guys didn't really scare him, deep inside he had known, so it was easy for him to accept it.

Though, his family, they didn't know. But then, they rarely even spoke with each other. So to start a conversation with "Hi dad! You know what? I'm Gay!" would probably be more than just a chock to his father. They had grown, grown apart and distant. It was like they barely knew each other anymore. Not since the accident. His dad had started to work a lot more outside the country since then, the accident. Being home happened just as often as Christmas. His older brother had moved away to Sweden just some months before Sungmin had announced to himself his ual orientation. Though, they didn't have that great connection that brothers was supposed to have, they had always fought about their dad's almost nonexistent attention.

Sungmin let out another sigh at the thought of his family. Could he even call them that? He picked up his bag from the floor and went down to make breakfast.

 

**************************

 

Cho Kyuhyun had an irritating and brutal wake up this new start-morning. The irritating reason was his annoying little sister. The brutal reason was her jumping and screaming on his king sized bed. When she "accidentally" planted her small feet on his stomach he felt that it was enough. With a set expression he pushed her away and told her to stop.

 "Oppa! Mommy says you have to wake up know, or else she'll let me have your breakfast", his little sister Joy told him with an innocent smile.

Kyuhyun couldn't resist her charm and warmly smiled back. "Alright, alright... I'll be down in a minute"

 

When she had left his room he rolled out of bed and went over to his big wardrobe. He didn't get very upset when he saw the black mess in there. Pretty much everything, even his underwear was black. His mum had stopped trying to get him clothes that weren't black since he had found him dying them black. It was not the thing that he was a Satanist or trying to send a message through his choice of black dressed appearance, he just thought the color suited him.

He put on his favorite pair of black jeans and an old black t-shirt the fit perfect around his well-shaped chest. After a quick look out the window, seeing the cold wind breaking the old oak tree, he decieded to put on a big black zip-hoodie. 

While going to the stairs, he passed the big mirror in the hall and couldn't resist doing some odd facial expressions at his reflection. He chuckled to himself and leaned in; studying himself with wrinkled his eyebrows. His eyes were somewhat captivating. One look at them, and any girl would fall helplessly in love. He smirked at himself as he took one step backwards to analyze his whole figure. He was quite tall, maybe around 178cm? He flexed his muscles. He wasn't really a body builder type, not even anything that direction, but he wasn't too skinny either. Oh you handsome bastard, he winked at himself in the mirror.

"Yo princess, flirtin' with yourself 'cause you can't get any?" Suddenly one of his older brothers, Eunhyuk, popped out from behind and laughed at him. 

Kyuhyun shot him a deadly look before pushing him out of the way as he walked away to the kitchen before Joy would eat his breakfast.