I Don't Know If I have Put Enough Salt

I Don't Know If I have Put Enough Salt

Youngjae looked over his shoulder and saw Daehyun walking towards the refrigerator. "Daehyunnie," he called.

"Hm?" Daehyun hummed lightly in response, while opening the fridge for a bottle of orange juice. 

"I don't know if I have put enough salt," Youngjae said, coating his pointer finger with the sauce he was making and on it. After tasting the sauce over and over again for the past few minutes, Youngjae could no longer differentiate the current taste from earlier.

"What are you cooking?" Daehyun asked as he stood slightly behind Youngjae who immediately offered his sauce-coated finger to him. Without further ado, Daehyun took the offered limb into his mouth. But instead of just tasting the sauce, he was on Youngjae's finger, rolling his tongue on the tip of Youngjae's finger in teasing manner, causing Youngjae to immediately pull his finger out of Daehyun's mouth.

"P-ert!" Youngjae stammered, trying to stop the blush from covering his cheeks.

Daehyun smirked. "What? I was doing what you wanted me to do."

Youngjae glared for a few seconds in warning, before impatiently saying, "So how is it? Do I need to add more salt?"

"I can't decide," was Daehyun's reply.

Sighing in exasperation, Youngjae dipped his finger again and was about to insert it into his mouth when Daehyun's mouth beat him to it. The older man once more the limb, while his dark brown eyes held Youngjae's lighter ones captive. Youngjae could feel heat rushing not only on his face but everywhere else in his body. And Daehyun's y stare was just making him feel hotter. Youngjae snatched his finger and replaced it with his seeking lips. He moaned as Daehyun pressed him against the sink, reciprocating the kiss. The edge of the sink was slightly digging against Youngjae's , but he wasn't giving too much damn about it. Youngjae put his arms around Daehyun's neck, opening his mouth for Daehyun who immediately plunged his tongue deep into his lover's welcoming one.

Daehyun dropped his hands to the slightly shorter male's , tugging Youngjae's body as close as humanely possible against his front. Their s were touching barely under their jeans, causing them both to moan against each other's lips.

"Ah ," Daehyun groaned, and Youngjae couldn't stop the shudder from running through his body, down his spine and to his groin, where his arousal twitched against the older man's. Daehyun grinned slightly and grounded his hips against Youngjae's harder. The younger man let out a small cry and threw his head backward.

"God, Dae, please," Youngjae whimpered against Daehyun's lips.

Daehyun smirked slightly. "Please what?" He growled, all the while rubbing their covered s more urgently. This sent another shock of pleasure that had them both shuddering.

"Oh oh God!" Youngjae gasped, his hips bucking against Daehyun's, eliciting moans out of the both of them.

It was then when they heard the door to their apartment slammed. The two immediately pulled away. And Youngjae groaned in frustration, he was so murdering the bastard who dare to interrupt his session with Daehyun.

"Hey Youngjae, how was the --" Himchan entered the kitchen, holding a plastick bag full of groceries. His expression turned from happy go lucky to full of terror in almost comical way when he saw the burning pot on the stove, the red and orange sauce was spilling over. "Oh my God! Yoo Youngjae!" Himchan rushed to it and quickly turn off the stove.

Youngjae who was just realizing what had happened stood rooted on the floor, mouth hanging open and eyes widening.

"What the hell have you done, man?" Himchan yelled at Youngjae, glancing over at Daehyun who was sneaking away from the kitchen, chuckling. 

Youngjae just blushed furiously. "Ah~ y-you know..."

"Yea yea I know, now go before you burn my kitchen, and get a ing room you two! ing bastards!" Himchan yelled out loud, making Youngjae's body to jolt up before he sprung into run, fearing of something thrown at him by the queen of the kitchen if he was still there.

 

- fin -