Mystery

Mystery

"Ji Eun?" A voice spoke behind me but I forced myself not to reply.
"Please look at me." Those same words he told me before. Tears began to form behind my eyes and I felt sick. He gently touched my shoulder.
"Please put the book down." He spoke gently. I couldn't hold it in.
"WHY? What should I do?!  How do you want me to react? I don't think I can handle this right now." I yelled and threw the book across the room and stormed off. I couldn't handle looking at him right now. I couldn't. I felt him run towards me but I didn't pay attention to his voice. It didn't matter what he said now. I walked through the all to familiar hallway leading to the outside. I had to get away. It was when I stepped outside I realized I had been crying. My face was stained with the sadness and hate I had inside of me. I ran again. I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to get away from him. I knew sooner or later he would get caught and he would be locked up, but it still wouldn't help what he did. I felt dizzy, but I didn't want to stop. I wanted to keep moving. I looked behind me and saw him still following me. I looked to my left and saw a market and ran through the door and was met by cold air that stung my skin. I ran to the back. I walked slower hoping he wouldn't find me. My breathing began to go back to normal then I saw a girl walking up to me. I knew her. She was my friend well until she found out what that I was involved. She looked furious. I just stood there even though I knew what was going to happen. She got so close to me I could feel her angry breath hit my face. I saw that she had sweat in her hair. She stared at me for a second and said "."  I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fell down to the ground. Blackness covered my blood shot vision.
"JI EUN!" Was the last thing I ever heard. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know what you guys are thinking. "IT'S SOOOOO SHORT!!!!!!! D:" But it was good right???? :)