Final

Under the Mistletoe

Word Count : 1005

"I don't want to go if he's going to be there," replied Kyungsoo. Baekhyun was currently begging him to go to a Christmas party with there friends, except that Jongin was also going along. 

Kyungsoo refused to spend Christmas with him. 

"If you don't go I won't give you the pororo pajamas you wanted."


That was why on a cold December night he was standing in front of his dumb friend's house. He had at first decided on just not going, but he had always wanted those cute blue pajamas with his favorite cartoon character on them. Kyungsoo was going to make sure Baekhyun paid later for bribing him. Right now, he was trying to think of what to do when he saw Jongin.  

Ever since they met at the beginning of high school they didn't like each other. Jongin thought Kyungsoo was always pretending to be quite and innocent, when in reality he was planning world domination and was evil. Kyungsoo thought Jongin was childish and too good looking. 

Jongin had tan skin and an intoxicating smile. He also had an amazing body, but Kyungsoo would never tell anyone that. Not when he makes sure to call Jongin 'ugly' at least everyday during school.

When Jongin first met Kyungsoo, he never knew someone could look so squishy and have heart shaped lips. Then, that same day he heard Kyungsoo tell Sehun that he would chop his balls off and cook them for dinner if he didn't stop teasing him about his height. 

Kyungsoo didn't quite understand why they always had to fight when they were with each other. His friends said that Jongin and him liked each other, but they hadn't realized it yet. Maybe they did flirt sometimes, but it didn't mean anything. Right? 

He was interrupted with his thoughts when he felt someone cupping his face in his big hands. It was exactly who he did not want to face today.

"What are you doing ert,"Kyungsoo asked as he pulled Jongin's hands off his cheeks.

"I have been calling you for the past minute and you weren't moving so I thought that would get your attention. Were you planning on staying outside and freezing to death?" Kyungsoo hadn't realized it but his hands were numb and he was just staring at Baekhyun's house. Before he could reply with a snarky comment Jongin was already walking away. He quickly followed behind him and waited for one of his ten friends inside to answer the door. They were sure taking there time. 

Jongin saw as Kyungsoo stuffed his hands into his pockets, noticing that they were blue from the cold. He studied how Kyungsoo had his lips formed into an adorable pout with his teeth chattering and how he huffed from annoyance. He smiled to himself. He took off his gloves and stuffed them into Kyungsoo's pockets. Jongin ignored the look of shock on the older male's face. "You seemed cold," he muttered under his breath. 

"Thanks," was all Kyungsoo said. 

Without any second thought Jongin asked, "Kyungsoo why do you hate me?" Kyungsoo was caught off guard. He also didn't know the reason why. 

" I don't hate you.. I guess I just never really tried getting to know you." 

"So then why don't yo-" 

The door opened and there stood Luhan with a big smile on his face. "Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait a bit." He bit his lip to try and hold in the laugh that was forcing it's way out his mouth. "A bit? More like forever. Geez what were you all doing?" 

"Ahh nothing.. nothing at all." 

Kyungsoo and Jongin both were about to walk in when they noticed something green above the door. Kyungsoo's cheeks became hot and he was sure Jongin could hear his heart beating fast. Jongin only looked pissed off because he was sure this was Luhan's boyfriend's plan, Sehun. Oh Sehun knew about Jongin's massive crush on Kyungsoo. 

Jongin's didn't hate Kyungsoo at all. As a matter of fact he was absolutely sure he had fallen in love with his hyung. He hadn't wanted his first kiss to be with Kyungsoo like this. Not if he didn't know how he really felt. 

All ten of there friends stood in the doorway. Xiumin, Suho, and Lay only shook there heads at the childish prank. While the beagle line, Luhan, Sehun, Kris, and Tao  laughed at both of their expressions.

"I am not going to kiss him," Kyungsoo said avoiding eye contact with Jongin. The doorway was small and he was pressed up against his chest. 

"It's a mistletoe you have to!" Tao whined. He secretly always wanted them to be together. He decided to do aegeyo on his hyung, no one could resist his cuteness. Baekhyun held up a bag that Kyungsoo was sure where his future pajamas were in.

It wouldn't be that bad he thought. He looked at Jongin and stared at his lips. They looked soft and pink. Jongin on the other hand had always wanted to kiss those plump, heart, red lips. 

They only stared at each other for a while. Before Jongin started to lean in slowly. His heart was pumping, he couldn't believe this was actually happening. Kyungsoo fluttered his eyes closed and waited for the warmth of Jongin's lips and then it came. There lips were connected. At first it was awkward and slow, but then there lips started moving. Kyungsoo felt sparks fly throughout his whole body. He wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck and deepened the kiss. Jongin held onto his waist firmly, sliding his hands down to Kyungsoo's . He grabbed it and felt Kyungsoo moan into his mouth. 

He let his tounge roam inside the others mouth. They were both panting hot air into each other's mouths, but they didn't stop. This feeling was new and amazing to both of them. They were interrupted when Baekhyun tapped Kyungsoo. 

"Your welcome," Baekhyun said as he handed Kyungsoo his pororo pajamas.

AN: It's short but I hoped you enjoyed it! I hope you all got what you wanted this Christmas. Merry Christmas once again.