Chapter 2: Staring

Special Encounter ♥

Recap:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS 

SEOUL, KOREA

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO AUDITIONED. SADLY THERE WERE ONLY 10 PEOPLE WHO GOT ACCEPTED. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE. IF YOU DIDN'T GET ACCEPTED AUDITION FOR NEXT YEAR. THANK YOU.

JUNG MEYON

PARK EUN TAE

CHOI SOO ANN

JO BYEOUNG KEUN

YOON SE HONG

SUNG MI NA

GEUM HANNI

AHN YOUNG JA

KIM DAE SUNG

IM YOONA

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
           Yoona stood there, staring at the computer screen. I've been choosen?....
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
         "Hani ah.." Yoona stood there in shock.
 
         "What? Were you choosen? Tell me,  hurry."
 
         "I have been choosen Hani." 
 
         "What?!?!? Oh my gosh!" Hani started to scream and run in circles.
 
         Yoona tried to stay composed. 
     
          "Yoona, why aren't you excited?"
    
          "I knew I was going to be accepted." Yoona said with a smirk. Hani rolled her eyes. Yoona kept reading the message. "Wait hold up..."
   
         "What's wrong?" Hani said.
 
           "Hani ah, your name is on the list....it must be another Hani right?"
 
           Hani's eyes opened widely. "What?..." She checked the picture. "Actually Yoona..."
 
          Yoona's face changed. "Did you audition?..."
 
           Hani nodded. "See, there was also an audition for singers..."
 
           "Wow, Hani you're amazing. " Yoona hugged her. "Now we can go together! This will be fun."
 
          Hani nodded and they started to talk about what to pack and what places they were going to visit when they were in Korea. They started to get excited and Yoona was getting nervous. I'm actually going to a school in Korea. Wow, this is nerve-wrecking. I have to be in Korea in a week....
 
          Yoona and Hani planned to meet at the airport at 7am to go together. Yoona was ready to leave the States. She didn't know if she should call her parents to say bye. I should probably at least text them...
 
 
 
         Yoona headed to the airport and heard her phone ring. It's Hani.
 
          "Hello?"
          "Yoona! Are you at the airport yet?
          "I'm on my way why?"
          "Just asking, I'm headed over there too. Tell me when you get there. I don't want to get lost." Hani laughed.
           "Arasso~"
 
         Yoona carried her suitcase and purse to a seat. She sees Hani rushing to her, breathing heavily. "Sorry" Hani whispered. They both smiled and headed to the airplane. This is going to change my life for the better.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
       Yoona and Hani rented an apartment for them two so it would be easier for them.
 
         "Ya, Yoona. I'm still surprised that I got accepted to be honest.."
      
         "I'm not. I knew I would get accepted." Yoona started to unpack and looked at a picture she brought. It was a picture of her parents. I'm going to miss them.
 
         "Yoona did you call your parents or something?" Hani was worried about Yoona's relationship with her parents.
 
         "I texted my mom..." Yoona's face was sad. Hani knew that Yoona didn't tell her dad since she was more mad at her dad. Hani decided to talk to Yoona about it. They talked about it for about an hour and Yoona felt relived that she let her stress out. 
 
        "Let's go out to eat." Yoona said. Hani nodded.
 
         "We should go to this ramen place I know about. It's called Jung Sik Dang" Hani started to get excited. 
 
 
        Once they entered the restaurant, Yoona's jaw dropped. It was such a fancy restuarant, she couldn't believe it. Let's hope the ramen is good. Hani and Yoona sat down and ordered some noodles. Hani was smiling the whole time. Yah, Hani smiles too much. She is a happy person, no one has seen her sad or mad. Everyone admired her for her personality. While Yoona was eating her ramen, she noticed a man starting her. She suddenly began to choke on her food. "Yoona are you okay?" Hani said. Yoona nodded. She stared at her food. Why was he staring? Is she still staring? Yoona slowly looked at the man. He winked at her. CRAP HE'S STILL LOOKING. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Hani looked at Yoona and saw that she was looking at the man. Hani began to look too. "Yoona...why is he looking at you? He's cute..." Hani started to laugh nervously. Yoona looked at Hani; Yoona's face began to turn red. She tried to hide her embarrassment. Yoona ate the rest of food quickly and Hani did the same. 
 
     The girls headed to the front to pay for the food.
  
      "Yoona....why was he staring at you?..." 
   
       "I don't know. I'm wondering too."
 
        "He was cute though....."
 
       "Yah! Don't say that...."
 
         "At least he was't an ahjusshi. An old, grey-haired ahjusshi." They both began to laugh.
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Hello, I hope you are all enjoying this story. I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that long. I have been working on Chapter 3 yesterday and I'm going to try and finish it today. I will be up tomorrow. ^^ I wanna say thanks to whoever is reading this story. Please comment below your thoughts. Thanks. ♥ Oh before I forget, if I ever italicize something, that's Yoona's thoughts. If it's anyone else's then I'll say that it is someone else in ().