Chapter one: what the ?

Guardian angel

You where walking down the streets of Seoul secretly fangirling inside. You could not believe that on Friday you were going to a SHINee concert, and most of all you were going to see your ultimate idol Onew. You didn't know what it was, there were just something about him that made you go crazy, he was perfect. While you were walking you suddenly realized, that you had no idea where you where or where you were going. You stopped and looked in your bag for the map. But the map wasn't there. 'Great' you had lost your map and now you where lost in Seoul in the middle of the night, with no clue where you were and no one to help you.

Without really thinking you walked into a strange dark alley. 'Why did I do that?' you thought to yourself as you walked deeper into the alley. Suddenly a large shadow appeared in front of you. You turned around to see who it was, but his face was covered by his hood. You where just about to scream to him get the hell away from you, when you felt something hit your head. You stumbled back a little and your head hit the wall of a nearby building. Your vision became a little blurry but you could just make out that the creepy man had raised his hand to hit you again. You close your eyes waiting for the pain to hit your head, but it never came. You opened your eyes again to see that the creepy man, that was about to hit you, was being beaten by a strangely familiar person. As those two where fighting the man that had stopped the creepy guy, looked at you for a second with a very concerned face, and you suddenly realized who it was. "Onew" you said in shock, he turned his head and looked at you. But you couldn't make out his face in the dark because your vision was still blurry, you backed away a little and your head hit the wall again, and then it all went black.

You woke up hearing voices coming towards you. "Did any of you see Onew-hyung last night, I didn't see him go to bed". "No hyung I didn't see him where do you think he was?". " I'm not sure Taemin". "Guys why is there a sleeping girl on the couch?". "What girl Minho?". "That girl!" the guy yelled. "Ohh" they all said in unison. "ONEW!!!!!" they all yelled. "What the hell are you guys yelling for, my head hurts!" you sat up and yelled out. It all became quiet. You opened your eyes to see four guys that looked like the members of SHINee standing in front of you. You almost fell onto the floor but somebody grabbed you. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, but I must be dreaming otherwise you guys wouldn't be here" you said as you stood up. "What are you talking about?" Key asked. "Well, if this wasn't a dream you guys wouldn't be standing there, I mean come on what is the chance of me getting into your dorm?". "I think it's like one to hundred" Minho whispered to Jonghyun. "More like zero to a million" Jonghyun whispered back and they both broke out laughing. You just stood there with a big question mark in your face, you couldn't see what was so funny about that. "Yah, you guys stop laughing" Key said. "Seriously, I have been watching her for four straight hours, and the one minute I have to pee, she wakes up" Onew grumbled as he walked into the living room. "Or maybe he was just going to take care of something else... if you know what I mean" Minho whispered to Jonghyun smirking. Jonghyun looked at him and then they both broke out laughing again. "Yah, what is up with you two?" key asked a little angry. "Nothing, it's nothing" Jonghyun said in a dismissing manner still giggling a little. Onew walked over to them and smacked the back of their heads. "Yah, what was that for hyung?" Minho said as he put his hands to his head where Onew had hit him. "Don't think I can't hear what you say, seriously how can you think so erted of me?" Onew said. "How can we not, you're the one who brought a sleeping girl here in the middle of the night and watched her for four straight hours, you got to admit that sounds just a little erted" Jonghyun said back. "Just a little, that sounds like a ing stalker" Minho said and looked at Onew. "Yeah, I know but it was to protect her" Onew said trying to defend himself. "Protect me from what?" you said in shock. And automatically all the attention was brought back to you. "Uhm... you don't remember?" Onew asked slightly shocked about what you had said. "Uh I remember something about a creepy guy and you beating him up, but that was just a dream.... right?". Onew shook his head "that wasn't a dream". "That wasn't a dream?" you asked, flipping out inside. 'I just made a fool out of myself in front of my ultimate idol' you thought to yourself. "I think I'm going to pass out" you managed to say before it all went black and you fell to the floor.

*A few minutes after*

"Guys she's THE one" your heard Onew say. "Oh.. so that's why you brought her here" Taemin said. You opened your eyes and said "what one?". "Onew, we are going to leave this one on you, by the way manager-hyung called and said that you could take a day off" Jonghyun said walking out of the dorm with the others. "See you hyung, have a good day" Taemin waved as he walked out of the door. 

"So what do you mean by THE one?" You said because you where extremely curious about it. "How am I going to explain this?...... Uhm... You remember our video ring ding dong, where we all get wings at the end... Right?". "Yes" you said though you couldn't really see where this was going. "That was not special effects" he said. "Not special effects?" You asked quite shocked 'cause how can it not have been special effects. "We're angels, guardian angels, and I'm supposed to be guarding you" he said looking into your eyes with the cutest puppy dog eyes that you have ever seen. "Guardian angels? Is that why you knew I was down in that alley and needed help?" You said your mind still having trouble to comprehend what he had just said. "Yes.. And there is another thing to" he continued. "Another thing?". "I think I might have fallen in love with you". Those words shocked you even more than what he had said earlier. "You love me ?" You asked. "~Ne" he said looking down blushing slightly. 'Wow, my ultimate idol just said he loves me' you thought but then your stomach growled and you thought 'I'm actually quite hungry, I wonder if they got some food in here'. "I'll go order some chicken if you're hungry" he said giggling a little. You smiled and blushed as you looked down, embarrassed that he had heard your stomach growl. He got up and was about to go to the kitchen but he stopped when you spoke. "Onew...." You hesitated a little but then spoke again "saranghae-yo". The look on Onew's face was priceless he was completely taken aback at your words. "You love me?" He asked shocked. "~Ne" you said looking down, blushing furiously. Within a second you where in his arms, kissing him. After a couple of minutes you broke apart, and your stomach growled as if on cue. "Come on lets gets some food honey" you blushed at his last word and just nodded and went into the kitchen with him. "Is it alright if I just order some chicken for us?" he asked. "~Ne oppa it's just fine" you smiled at him. Now it was his turn to blush, it was obvious to you that he didn't expect you to call him oppa yet. He just hurried up and ordered the chicken.

While you where eating he suddenly asked "So where are you from?". "I'm from Denmark" you answered. "Denmark, cool. What are you doing in Korea?". "I'm waiting for my best friend, we are going to your concert on Friday". "Omg that's so cool what about your friend, which member is her favorite?". "Her favorite member is Jonghyun". "Oh so you two fell for the oldest?". "Yeah...". Then your phone buzzed indicating you got a text. It was from your best friend: Ounnie where are you? I just landed, I don't know where to go. You said you would pick me up. "Oh " you cursed. "What is it?" "I forgot that I have to pick up my best friend from the airport". "Then you better hurry, but can I get your number first?". "Of course you can oppa give me your phone". He handed you the phone and you dialed your number and name in, before giving it back to him. First then you realized that you hadn't actually given him your name before now. You then handed him your phone and he dialed his number in, before giving it back to you. Then you sent a quick message to your best-friend: Sorry I'm coming for you now. "I have to go now oppa" you said standing up and going towards the door. "Okay, but we will see each other on Friday right?" He said with a sad smile. "Of course we will" you said walking out of the door. 

While you where driving to the airport you wondered what your best friend would say when you told her what had happened today. You arrived at the airport about thirty minutes after and saw your best-friend. "Ounnie" she screamed and ran towards you. "Donsaeng" you said and ran towards her. You bumped into each other and hugged each other. "Ounnie, why are you late?". "Something weird happened this morning I'll tell you when we get to the hotel" you answered her with a smile. You got to the hotel and you explained everything that had happened this morning, leaving out the part about them being guardian angels, you figured that probably was a secret. She flipped out a little but she was mostly glad on your behalf. 


*Friday evening at the concert*


'Omg I'm at a SHINee concert with my best friend, we are the first in line, and I'm going to see my oppa' you thought. Then the concert doors opened and you rushed inside your best-friend beside you. You got up in front of the stage. Then the concert began and you where screaming your lungs out to the first song 'Lucifer'. After a couple of songs SHINee announced that this concert was going to be a little different than all the others. 'I wonder what they mean' you thought. Then Onew came forward looked at you and said "we are gonna choose five girls to go on the stage, one for each member, and we will sing a special song to them". 'Omg, I hope he picks me' you thought. Then the members came down from the stage and began to choose their girls. Onew of course walked directly over to you (no surprise). What surprised you though was that Jonghyun trailed him and walked over to your best friend while mumbling "hyung I think I found THE one to". "Congratulations" Onew mumbled back. How you even managed to hear that was a total mystery to you. But in the next moment you where on the stage with four other girls including your best-friend and SHINee was singing 'Dream girl' to all of you. After the song was finished every member gave their girl a kiss on the cheek and you walked down from the stage. The rest of the night passed quickly, they didn't do a meet and greet  so you where a little disappointed, but it was still the best night of your life, you would never forget it. 

*authors note* 

I'm not sure how to continue the story, but my friend really wants me to continue so if you have any ideas please post a comment : ) 

thanks