Nope. Nothing, really.

My Sweet Peril

 

 

">http://

 

You wake up early in the morning, at 5:00am and went to the kitchen. 

 

You scanned through the kitchen and jeeringly thought*Wow, this is such a daebaek!*

 

After 30 minutes of cooking, you went to the dining table preparing the utensil s for 3.

 

Just then, you hear a loud bam coming from the second floor.

 

You stumbled. Adrenaline, you went to the room with the tag-name “Taeyang” you don’t have any choices but to open the room. You found yourself in a-most-clean-room you’ve ever seen.

 

You were hundred percent sure that his room was more way better than yours. You hear once again a scream coming from a door; the restroom.

 

There you find yourself a familiar figure yet not so sure and surely forget it.

 

“Y-YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” He stumbled between his breathe.

 

 You looked away and replied “I’m Le-Lee Ji Eun from America.” 

 

“And what the hell are you waiting for?

 

A Christmas?

 

A century?

 

Go get me my blanket.”

 

He eagerly roared.

 

“N-neeh!” you hurried and get him his blanket.

 

You were afraid.

 

You were shocked.

 

~~~~~

 

“So I guess both of you know each other?” Her mom questioned.

 

“Neh-auntie.” You answered.

 

Without a second, she claps and went behind your back and whispered “Isn’t my son handsome?” “N-neh!” you answered.

 

*Handsome my !*

 

Breakfast was finished so then you volunteered yourself to wash the dishes.

 

A firm guy in front of you and questioned, “Did you really not see anything?”

 

“Nope.Nothing, really.” You answered truthfully.  *What’s good looking at to you though?*

 

“ Ji Eun-ah! Be ready for tomorrow, it’s gonna be your first day in school and don’t be late arrasso?”

 

“Nae, omonim.”

 

Night came and you went to your room while glancing back to Taeyang’s door.

 

*How can be this guy so arrogant? Like seriously? HMP! Byunghyun saeng is much way better than him.*

 

By a sudden, the door opened and Taeyang went out and give you a what-do-you-want-look.

 

You scowled and went to your room.

 

*How can he be so mean? TCH.*