First Encounter

My Sweet Peril

 

">http://

 

 

After her departure from America and now is in Korea.  All she could think is that she finally is home in her country, longing for her all-time friends, loving family, she is home.

 

 

You heaved a sigh in relief and yelled “Home Sweet Home!” when you suddenly bumped into someone yet arrogantly dismays you. *What was that?* You follow the gaze of the person who accidentally bumped you.

 

  “Owe, that’s man’s back look so handsome.” You muttered.  You shrugged and went off to get a cab.

 

You went out of the cab and pursed your lips. “Is it here?” You strode and clicked the doorbell button.

 

“Annyeong-hasaeyo  Ji Eun-imnida!” You do the 65% degree bow and heard a voice from the speaker.

 

“OMONA! Is that you Lee Ji Eun –sshi?” she questioned.

 

“Nae,ahjumma.” You replied.

 

Just then a handsome, firm, looking guy with a jet brownish-hair with nerdy glasses surprised you up.

 

“Eh-eh is this Auntie Eun Mi’s house?” You nervously questioned.

 

“Yes. We’ve been waiting for you so come on inside.” A cold yet music-like voice answered.

 

Indeed, his eyes were sparkling like the shimmering diamonds in the wandering night.

 

You snapped out of your desires and followed him.

 

*Aww, how can be this guy so cute?* You mentally questioned.

 

“Oh! Is that you Ji Eun-sshi?”  Your mom’s best friend questioned.

 

“Yes, it’s me auntie; How’ve you been?”

 

“Doing well of course” she assures you.

 

“Before that- I want you to meet my 2nd son, Lee Byunghyun. He’s still in high school. Freshmen." She appended.

 

"And besides, he is attending at TOP Media School of Arts."

 

 He held out his hands and warmly greeted you.

 

“Hi Noona! Mianheyo nae? I can’t be with you because I need to go to my training classes; and yet I’m not staying here because we were not allowed.” He formally said and pouted.

 

“Aigoo~ this kid. ISH. Naa, go now okay? Before your manager will kill you, again.”

 

His mom firmly said.

 

“B-but, I wanna be with-“  

 

“No buts. So go and reach your dreams Byunghyun-ah.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

He kissed his mom’s cheeks and bid a goodbye and happily said “Bye noona~” he happily sang before hopping in, in their van. 

 

“Oh by the way, Ji Eun nae? You’ll meet, maybe later my elder son; his name is Dong Youngbae. He’s a junior in your  school.” She stated.

 

“My school?” you questioned. 

 

“Yes, your school; I already enrolled you at YG’s International School of Arts."

 

“Oh-oh jeongmal kamsahamnida auntie, thank you for everything that you’ve done for me.”  You honestly stated.

 

You plastered your shining shimmering smile to her.

 

“Oh- by the way, your room is across to Youngbae’s room. You can call and ask him if you have questions. Okay?” she said.

 

“Okay auntie.” You replied.

 

~~~~~

 

You went to the 2nd floor of the house and found your tag-name attached at one of the doors;  “Lee Ji Eun’s Room” a little smile was crept unto your lips.

 

*I’m so lucky! I think Imma wake up early tomorrow and make them some food.*

 

You silently opened your room and was really astonished how this was organized in its proper places.

 

You happily arranged your stuffs and went off to Dreamland.

 

Author's Note: So how was it? ^^