My Innocent Butterfly

Butterfly

41439704.jpg

 

 

Most of the time, I tend to forget those emotions that confused me. I refused to acknowledge it when it hurts so much. Letting go, and moving on will definitely comes into my mind, but it seems too hard. Why is that so, when I think of him, I got this feeling that I'm still madly in love with him.

 

As long as I don't get to close to him or see his face, then I can keep my heart in his pace. It reminds me, those painful memories that I buried in my unconscious mind state. Love isn't easy; I have to go through hardships and sacrifices before I can achieve it. But what assurance do I have that he wouldn't leave me. Will he stay with me until then if I open my heart once again? I don't even know if he still feels the same.

 

Fate is cruel; by the time that I realized that love can strike me anywhere. An event came, wherein mine and Changmin's presence are needed. We can't refuse since one of our biggest sponsors wishes to see us on the event and it was private, so no big deal. And for the goodness sake and it was ensured that it was like a Christmas party so we came together with our manager.

 

I doubted if I would really enjoy it since there is nothing that catches my attention. Playing with my phone, I shrugged when Changmin nudged me on my damn elbow.

 

''What?"

 

"See this, hyung?"

 

He made me read a text from his cell, it was unknown but my eyes widens when I saw the message.

 

"It must be a rumor, don't spread it around."

 

Turning away from the maknae, I went to the side of the table, away from the others. They can't be possibly attending this event, it would be dangerous. Their presence in the country brings enough heat on the entertainment. I was there, spacing out when the manager called me. He introduces me to business owners, actresses, and producers, though I didn't catch most of the names. After some time, he left me when he spotted some of his friends coming.

 

Sighing from relief I went back to Changmin's side and continued to space out as I drink my wine.

 

It feels good on the throat, the sweet liquid was burning but it makes me feel relax.

 

"Ah, hyung. There they are!" Changmin's excited voice disturbs me from my deep thoughts. I look at him blankly.

 

''Yah! Stop looking at me like that, you look so creepy! There!"

 

I follow where his fingers point at; I almost choke when I saw them. My eyes went to the manager hyung, he was also staring back at me. His stares were like challenging me, I shook my head and remained still on my sit.

 

It was a desperate move, but I don't care. Taking out my shades and wearing it hideously.

 

Looking at Jaejoong timidly, my heart beats faster as it used to. My breathe struggles to slowed down as he smiled sweetly. Like a butterfly, his beauty grabs every attention of attendees in the event. Even Changmin was staring at him like he was a goddess.

 

I admire how he keep those smiles through the years. He still looks the same, my cute Jaejoongie. His adorable doe eyes was looking at the crowd, talking and shaking hands with other celebs.

 

Yoochun and Junsu look dashing on their suits, but Jaejoong's beauty stands out. Those tight jeans are too tight and fit perfectly on his slim legs. The boots made it wholesome, he looks like a barbie model from a collection. Again, I felt someone elbowed me, looking at him with a sharp glare.

 

"Hyung, don't be so obvious, those shades can't hide how you look at him. You are totally  smitten on him."

 

"Yah, will you stop elbowing me. And I'm not looking at him..I'm just sleepy!"

 

"Haha, don't try hiding it on me, hyung. I know you, and I can see your greasy eyes on the side."

 

I gripped Changmin's hand as tightly as possible. His face twisted with pain as he pleaded me to stop. With a smirk, he understood that he should stop teasing me.

 

"Aw, hyung. That hurts!"

 

I fought back a smile when I saw the manager walking towards us. I can't tell if he is happy or mad since he keeps a serious face, but I sense trouble.

 

"I don't know who arranged this event; my source did not tell me that JYJ is coming. The CEO will be totally angry with this." He started as he watches everyone from the room.

 

"Not when no one tells him." Changmin answered back, he was just calm and seem not to care about it.

 

"Should we go?" I asked.

 

We just sit there, looking at each other. The silence was obviously made us uncomfortable but the manager shook his head. "I think, we should stay a little longer. Just act calmly, don't be too careless, there might be someone watches us."

 

I hesitated but decide to say it. "So that's it, we can't come near them or talk to them?"

 

"It's up to you, I must go and see someone, okay. I need to check on things. And Merry Christmas on both of you!" And he left us with a knowing smile.

 

I saw Yoochun look at us, he smiled and Changmin offered a small wave. Then before I could get myself to realize what was happening. A strong hand pulled me up and escorted me to a room. I tried to withdraw my hands back but he strong.

 

"Yah!"

 

"What--" I started to ask when my body was pushed to sit on the chair. I was thinking it was a kidnap, but he suddenly releases my hands and left me. Changmin was also confused, we have no idea what is happening.

 

The door opened, and I was relieved to see it was Yoochun. But it feels unbelievable that they are able to do a stunt like this.

 

"Yunho hyung! Changmin-ah!" He called once the door closed behind. His arms are opened wide on them. As fast as he was, Changmin took off and jumped his way to hug Yoochun. The maknae was so happy that he was starting to shed a tear.

 

"Hyung?"

 

Finally, I stood up and walked to them. Hugging the daylights out of each other until Changmin complained that his back cracks up.

 

"Haha, I miss both of you!"

 

"Yah! How could you do this? It's dangerous!" I scolded when Yoochun laugh.

 

"I know hyung! But it wasn't just me."

 

"Who is behind all this?''

 

"Me and your manager."

 

"What? Manager hyung? I can't believe this! What the hell, you totally surprised me!I didn’t see this coming!"

 

"Haha, wait until you hear Junsu's voice. He would practically be screaming."

 

Then the door opened with a shocked Junsu staring at us. Yoochun caught it fast before Junsu screamed he shut the door closed.

 

"Hyung! Minnie!" He screamed and threw his arms on mine and Changmin's shoulder. He was doing small jumps around, excited and so happy to see us. I hugged him back, missing the dolphin.

 

"Oh my! I can't believe they actually did it. I thought Chunnie was playing on me, again. Wahhh, I really miss you, two! Merry, merry Christmas!” He squealed and chanted merry Christmas over and over again.

 

"We miss you, too, Su! You look great! Merry Christmas" I answered, and pleased on his reaction. Though I was shocked by his uncontrolled enthusiasm. Junsu was still cute, his mind set might be matured now, but he can't help to give out that cute charisma. He was still the Angel Xiah, the duck that I adored like a brother.

 

"Is Jaejoong hyung coming?" Changmin asked.

 

"Yes, he was just waiting for the right time since we agreed to come here five minutes after the other."

 

The three took a sit, chatting with each other loudly. While I stood there in the middle of the room, waiting for him to enter. I tried to breathe normally, with no noticeable success and because the loud thudding of my heart. I went across the table and drink some water, my nerves gradually became calm.

 

On the third time, the door opened slowly, the he saw him peeked inside. Jaejoong's doe eyes look at me with unrecognizable emotions before he closed the door behind. He was there, shaking. Leaning on the door like he was borrowing for strength. His lips were trembling as his eyes look at me with tears. His porcelain skin was shining on the light, those lips was quivering with anticipation. He was like arguing whether he would come to me or not. Thus, I conclude that Jaejoong needs assurance; I still belong to him and him to me.

 

I held my arms widely; open for him to return into my embrace. It was an irresistible invitation since I made sure i offered him my most genuine smile.

 

He lunged his self on my arms; his head was laid perfectly on my shoulders. Like a child, he was crying on me, his loud sobs were breaking my heart. Into the point that I cursed everyone from taking away Jaejoong from me. Do we really deserve the parting, I felt pain in my chest as I restricted myself not to cry. I'm strong; I wanted to be strong for him and my members. But what chose do I have when they left the group without saying anything. Shaking those bitter thought, I just rub his back to comfort him.

 

"Yunnieee.." He whispered cutely on my ears, I felt his breath ghosting in my skin. He was like smelling me, sniffing my scent.

 

I released him slowly and stared at him with admiration. "You look lovely." without thinking I took his hands and kissed both of them.

 

His face blush, the crescent cheeks turned pink as I chuckled on his cuteness. We're just there, standing and looking back at each other. We smile and laugh but nothing came out from our mouths. We can't believe that we are seeing each other up close and touch each other's hands.

 

"Okay, cut please! We are not on a movie set...cut those sticky and flirty smiles!" Changmin complained, they we're staring at Yunjae for long minutes. But the couple was oblivious of their presence; they are literally lost in their own world.

 

"Haha, that was perfect! More please!" Yoochun demand with his cellphone camera on his hands. He was happy that he got to snap some photos on Yunjae.

 

"I don't get it! Jaejoong hyung, why are you crying!?" We're supposed to be happy!" Junsu asked innocently. But he shut up when Jaejoong shoots him a glare. "Oh, I get it! Tears of joy!" He added.

 

"Minnie! You're so tall!" Jaejoong exclaimed, giving soft punches on Changmin's biceps. He ruffled the maknae's hair and pinched his cheeks.

 

"Aw, Jaejoong hyung! You're so violent!"

 

"Yah! Shut up! I miss you so much! Did you eat well? I guess so, cause you're this big!" He was slapping Changmin's chest, he keeps grabbing his arms tightly and squeezing his shoulders.

 

"Hyung!" Changmin pouted cutely and pretend to bite Jaejoong's hand.

 

"Okay, stop that. Haha." I pulled Jaejoong on my side, my arms automatically went to secure his waist.

 

"You two should thank me for this! Hehe. Since you need a quiet place to talk and we don't want to ruin your moment. I have prepared this room for you." Yoochun beamed as he walked on the side. Fetching a key form his pocket, he opened the door on the other side.

 

It was an elegant bedroom, a perfect suit for honeymooners. The floor was hug but a soft carpet, roses are scattered everywhere. The walls are decorated with hearts and sweet words. I laughed at the scene; Yoochun was really a romantic freak! Don't mention the bed because it was totally out of league. It was really made special for Yunjae!

 

"Chunnie! Aren't this room so extravagant? Jaejoong and Yunho hyung will just talk, right? What's with the roses..and everything?" Junsu asked. He lost it when Changmin grab his mouth to shut up.

 

"Hyung! Get in already! We have this duck to tickle!" Changmin said and drag Junsu to the sofa and tickled him to death.

 

"Yoochun?" Jaejoong hesitated.

 

"Hyung, I know you're scared but you must face it. Yes, you tried, you act nice and like nothing was happening. But I don't like it, this butterfly and social Jaejoong needs to think what he really wants. You have Yunho hyung, talk about it..and it's gonna be okay. We'll support everything decisions you will make." Yoochun smiled approvingly. "I give you time, until the morning. I've book this place for you, I'll talk with the managers to secure the place."

 

"Thanks, bro. I really owe you everything." I hugged Yoochun. He had done a very good job of helping me with Jaejoong.

 

I reached for Jaejoong's hand and led him inside. We went inside and silence came as I walk at the side table for a drink. A wine was prepared for us, pouring enough amounts on the goblet. I gave Jaejoong the other glass who was sitting on the bed silently.

 

"I came here with a thought that I would die here in boredom but I guess I'm wrong. When I set my eyes on you, I know it would be trouble and I was afraid for the consequence. I chose to stay because I wanted to protect you, Jae, also Junsu and Yoochun. Our fans are important to me, and I wanted them to be there for us when we return as five. But to my dismay, you seemed to be doing fine without me. So that time, I decided to give up... I don't want to take away your freedom, you are so happy living away from the entertainment. I realize that couldn't give you that, Jae." I said bitterly.

 

"I never wanted to leave you and Changmin." He sounded broken. He raised his eyes on me and stared. "But I don't want to run away, anymore. Yunho-ah, I can't go further away from you, it's killing me! There is something on you that I can never forget, I love you so much, Yunho!"

 

"Then why!? Why do let those guys circled their arms on you!? I can get jealous, you know! I was fuming since it was all over internet and I couldn't avoid to see that. Why do you think that I don't set up IG and twitter, huh? I don't want to die from heartache, Jae!"

 

"I don't want them, too! But Yun, I was lonely...I admit I have exchange few kisses with them but not as intense as I kissed you!"

 

"Who are them? Who among them had those lips of yours, huh?"

 

"It's not important anymore!"

 

"It is! I don't know why are acting like that and you just let them went all over you!"

 

"They are just my drinking buddies! I'm not doing something malicious on them! Yunho, listen...I did not let them touch me, okay..I repeat..I did not. My heart and body still belong to you, Yun."

 

"I..don't know, Jae. I'm so hurt and jealous..you made me die a thousand times." I looked down, and sniff. this. I'm so whipped when it comes to Jaejoong.

 

"Hey, please don't get upset about it." He pleaded. Jaejoong dropped his face down to level it on my eyes. He laid there on my lap, was holding my gaze when I tried to look away. He was cupping my face, preventing me from moving away from him.

 

"Will you love me again, Yun?" He asked unsurely. I felt like an idiot for always leaving him hanging.

 

"I never stop loving you, Jae. You deserve all the love in this world." I bent down; my lips are almost touching his. We keep brushing each other's nose and kissed the tip of them.

 

"You know, I don't want all of that love. Yours is enough and that's all that I need." Jaejoong confessed sweetly.

 

 

“Okay, I’m sorry for being this insecure. But Merry Christmas, darling! I don’t want to spend this day fighting over and being jealous.”

“Haha! And whose fault is that! Be assured that I’m all yours, Yun! Merry Christmas, bear!” Jaejoong took my hands and grip it. “Still beautiful as I remember.” He admired kissing them slowly with passion. Closing my eyes shut from the warm pleasure, I was about to moan when I felt a cold thing slips through my middle finger.

 

I gasped with happiness when I saw a gold ring on my long finger. Looking at Jaejoong, he was smiling back at me and he put the other ring on my palm. I reached for his hand, taking my time staring at his lovely face. His kind of blush when I my lips while gazing at him. Slipping the gold band of ring in his cute finger, I smiled and reached out to kiss his lips.

 

“Perfect gift ever.”

 

He smiled at me, and we stared at each other with tears. In our perfect time, we can be together no matter how hard it is, we can always find a way to be together. Time is precious to be wasted; this time will be treasured as five of us reunited to celebrate this day.

 

And I got to have my perfect gift this Christmas, Manager hyung and Yoochun made it 

 

The End

 

 

 

KYAAAAHHH! Finish! Waahhh..finally I got to write a yunjae and tvxq christmas fic!!..please do read and tell me what you think~!..I hope you like it..Thank you for reading! And advance merry christmas to all!