∞♥♥∞

∞♥This is Our New Beginning♥∞
Please log in to read the full chapter

April, 2014   (In one of the apartment @ the residential-commercial apartment complex in Hapjeongdong)

 

Sungyeol threw his body on his bed without changing his clothes. He was so damn tired.. He started his day at 05.00 in the morning, after his dancing and singing practice, he went to a casting for his new role in a school drama with Woohyun, and his schedule continued with recording for SBS Star King. When he finally finished his schedule for the day, it was already  02.00 am..!

Lately, INFINITE were busy with individual schedules, made them rarely to gather in the same activity as a group.

He didn't bother to open his eyes when he heard his room door opened....slowly.

Sungyeol groaned a little when he felt another movement beside him.

Someone hugged his waist....Snuggling closer to his neck..

This soothing scent...

This warmth.

"Myung.."

"............."

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you here?" Sungyeol forced his tired eyes to open a little.

But in an instant his eyes opened wide when he felt  a pair of soft lips on his own, on his lower lips for a second....or two..?

He melted into the kiss. 

"I miss you." The kisser hugged him.

His~Kim Myungsoo.

He smiled before closed his eyes again.......and hugged the kisser back, tightly.


Myungsoo didn't stop, and started to kiss him again. Slowly Myungsoo crawled on top of him, at the same time his hands Sungyeol's torso. His tongue swept Sungyeol lips softly. Sungyeol gasped when Myungsoo's hand roamed dangerously..........further... and further............to his crotch. Making him parted his lips a little and Myungsoo gladly entered his mouth. His tongue eagerly explored all of Sungyeol-hot carven, caressing the inner of Sungyeol-cheeks, harder on Sungyeol-tongue to get more taste from the tired one, as if he thirst of it. The kiss made Sungyeol lost himself, slowly he caressed Myungsoo back. His right hand pulled Myungsoo's hair to deepen the kiss ... and his other hand made its way to Myungsoo-, squeezing it gently, making Myungsoo shivered. The heat of the room got increased, as they rubbed their lower parts together, gave more pleasure to the need of their love.
They parted, when the

Please log in to read the full chapter