A New Day

Invisible Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys will enjoy the chapter.


Kim Jonghyun's POV

It was a new day. Another day that I will spend waiting for the night to fall.It was still morning and the day has been good so far. I woke up with a good feeling and my instincts have been telling me that something good will happen. I inhaled the fresh scent of the air. I hummed a song and I felt a smile creeping on to my face.Suddenly I felt someone jump on to my back.

" Hyung , let's go together.Why are you leaving me behind?"

"Tae,are you trying give me a heart attack? I told you to get ready if you want come with me" , I replied.

"You sure are in a good mood" , he replied with a pout.

"Hurry up hyung, I'm hungry. If you don't hurry up I'll be the one who leaves you behind." I couldn't help but smile at his cute antiques.

"Look at you, aren't you acting too cute for an eighteen year old?"

"Hyung", he whined.

"I'm not cute. And like you are that old yourself.You are still twenty-one but you act like an ajhumma" , he said with an angry puff.

"Just because you are the so-called world famous dj of 'Wake Up Call' ,doesn't mean you are that great" , he screamed at me.

" Like anyone actually knows him" , I heard him mumble.

'Like any one actually knows him' his words repeated in my mind. That's right,'Wake Up Call' is one of the most famous radio shows of the world. And I am the infamous DJ of the show,'DJ Jong'. But the irony of it is that no one knows who is the DJ.It is just like our lives. People think they know but in reality they know nothing.

It's been about two years since I was introduced as the anonymous person, DJ Jong. Everyone knows me but in reality no one actually knows me. For years I have been just a name to the outside word. One that excited people just hearing it.

That's how I began to build up my world. With baby steps , brick by brick I built my own world. I became the Wake Up Call for people. I killed people alive with my brutal honesty. I dig deep inside people's hearts and turned them inside out.

Some admired me, some hated me with might. But I couldn't care because I was building up a present , a future for me. I was drowning in my own fame to see that hurt people with my honesty , to feel at least guilty for hurting others.

But even if I could , I knew I wouldn't take back a single word of mine. The world lies enough for me to also lie. I was feeling the pull to both side . I wanted to stop hurting people. But I also wanted to shove truth in their face and watch their voices tremble with the insufferable pain of truth. They say emotional pain is unbearable than the physical pain. I was struggling with myself.

I was ashamed of my self for not being able to stop hurting people. But during those times I heard people talk at the company. I heard that there was a listener who listened to me everyday. Curiosity got the best of me and I started to search for this person who drew arts on his heart with a knife while listening to my voice.

Perhaps he wanted to feel the pain. Perhaps he wanted a distraction. Perhaps he believed in the truth of the words I spoke. Perhaps he found the comfort in truth. Perhaps he found comfort in my words, my voice. I could bear no more of my curiosity. So I went in search for this person, this person who actually listened to me embracing the pain it brought on.

"Hyung!!,stop daydreaming and hurry up", I heard Tea whine.I chuckled when I saw him pout.

" I'm sorry, okay. Let's hurry or there won't be any tables for us", I replied.

"Like you don't charm the waitresses to keep a table reserved".

"Aigoo,this kid always talking back at me", I said while chuckling.My brother was too cute for his own good. I swear someone would kidnap him just because he is cute.

"Shut up and let's go hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter