Dara feels

Gotta Be You & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for 46 subscribers ! I'll try and update more(: hope you guys enjoy the storyline so far 😁

 

 

I don't know why I'm feeling that way. The time after Chaelin grab my hands and bite on my sandwich, her face became pinkish when she try to find some excuse. I think if I didn't try to leave for the event, I would have totally kiss her... I mean hug her...

  The interviews were taking too long. Maybe it's just me, that I want to leave this place soon and go to find Chaelin. I mean go to rest. Ommo why am I like this.   It got worse when I saw her again. She's dancing to the music and unaware that I had been looking at her. She look so charming doing that. When she realised it, her facial expression was too funny to remember. Shock and embarrassed? Inside me, I'm fangirling so much and hungry at the same time. I know she purposely insist of eating that so I can eat without guilt. Jollibee really is jjang!    When we were having fun eating ice cream and she gave her favourite part of ice cream - cherry to me! Maybe it's because she saw my mouth opening unconsciously. Ahh to embarrassed!    Just then my phone rang and the caller id displays jiyong's name. Oh my.... I suddenly realized I totally forget about My boyfriend's exists the after i met up with Chaelin ..... "Hello? ..... Erm I can't make it, I got events tomorrow too. Really sorry and miss you too! Bye...." Actually I didn't really meant my last sentence at that time , however knowing that he probably won't hang up till i said that.    Jiyong ask me out for dinner tomorrow since we haven't met each other for a week. I kind of miss him, however I think I miss my friend in front of me more. I didn't really know why I say I can't make it, my event ends at 8, which is around today's one. Why did I do that?cause of  Chaelin ?  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter