JeJu Island Love Competition Pt. 1

My One Time Love Story (One Shots for All)

 

Hey! It’s Beki~

This will be my first story that I’ve written in close to three years… wow.

I stopped and decided to start writing again, so I hope you like it. Please apply too, I’d like to write lots of stories, kay?

By the way, I’m SOOOO sorry about updating this so late… sometimes inspiration just doesn’t strike me. And it doesn’t help that finals hit around the time I got the first app for this one shot.

Hope ya like it though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. [Name]: Kwon ChanChan

2. [Age]: 21

3. [Idol(s)]: Jang Wooyoung (2PM), Junho (2PM), Micky Yoochun (DBSK)

4. [Plot]: she hasn´t had any luck with guys.... her friends lure her into a "girls only" vacation on Jeju Island but instead of meeting her friends on Jeju Island, she meets her friends male friends (they think are suitable for her).^^ so the vacation will turn into a dating show (kind of)...

5. [Location]: Jeju Island

6. [Friends/Enemies]: Friends Sunny(SNSD), TIffany (SNSD), Victoria (Fx)

7. [Extra Info]: forgiving, but never forgetting; dark humour, loves food, hates guys who don´t eat well, loves reading, very spontaneous, a night person, not a morning person, loves rock music, chocolate lover, cat lover, doesn´t like too crowded places,caring, witty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChanChan was walking through the halls of her school leading to the exit thinking about what Tiffany, Sunny, and Victoria had just proposed to her.

Three hours earlier

“Come on ChanChan it’ll be fun~” Tiffany said.

“I agree,” Victoria said lightly. “You sort of, well, you really need a tan or something ChanChan.”

“And what better way than going to JeJu Island with your three best friends?” Sunny said brightly.

“I just don’t know you three… It seems sort of, well, obvious what you’re trying to do,” ChanChan replied. “You’re trying to get me away from everything here even slightly, right?”

“It’s nothing like that ChanChan! We just want to have some fun with our best bud over our short break before we start our final marking period in school,” Victoria said. “Aren’t we allowed to do that?”

“Okay okay. Let me think about it? I’ll get back to the three of you tonight,” ChanChan replied.

“Fine, just remember that we’re leaving tomorrow afternoon,” Sunny said.

“Alright. Talk to you three later!”

Present

ChanChan stopped walking when she got in front of her locker, grabbed her bag and some books, and walked away again. Her mind was set on what she was going to do.

She had to start packing!

Later that night, on the phone with Tiffany, Sunny, and Victoria

“Hey you three, ready to hear my answer?” ChanChan said.

“Of course!” the three replied brightly.

“I’ll go,” she heard squeals from the phone after this, “on one condition.”

“What is it ChanChan?” Sunny asked.

“Don’t try to get any boys chasing after me! You know that I’m only going because I need to stop thinking about things happening around here.”

“Alright ChanChan, we promise!” the three squealed.

“Now we need to take you bathing suit shopping!” Tiffany said brightly.

“And you’ll need a bit of a tan too,” Victoria said wisely.

“I can get a tan at Jeju! And I already have a bathing suit Tiff!”

“Let us help you out ChanChan, just this once. Please? We want to help you relax on this trip,” Sunny replied.

“Fine, have it your way you three, just don’t do anything suspicious. We’ll meet early tomorrow morning to do last minute shopping right?”

“Yep!” the three replied.

“See you three tomorrow then.”

*click*

‘Now time to pack up the rest of my stuff.’

The next morning

After much deliberation about if she should take stuff out of her suitcase to make room for souvenirs ChanChan heard a car horn. She opened her front door and walked onto her porch to see her three good friends in Victoria’s convertible.

“Be quiet you three! You’ll wake the whole neighborhood! Now come inside while I finish up, kay? You can have some fruit or something from the kitchen.”

ChanChan walked back inside but made sure to leave the front door slightly ajar. Sometimes the door liked to lock when it was fully closed. She thought over everything that she had packed in her suitcase and then decided to open it really quickly.

“Bbali, bbali, bbali~” Victoria chanted up the stairs.

ChanChan heard her and giggled lightly. She knew she liked Victoria for a reason! Though ChanChan was searching for her list that she had left on the top of her clothes in her suitcase!

‘Where did it go?’

And then she found it laying inside one of her shirts on the top of her suitcase.

‘Ah-ha!’

As her eyes scanned down the list she thought about what she would really need. She needed room for some souvenirs, didn’t she? She double and triple-checked her list to make sure she did or didn’t need certain things.

‘I think I’m ready!’

“BBALI~!” Tiff shouted up the stairs.

You then heard a faint “Ow!” and a “She was complaining earlier about us being too loud! Don’t get her mad or she won’t come!”

‘heeheehee.’

“I’m done girls! You ready to go for that last minute shopping trip?” ChanChan asked as she walked down the stairs with her suitcase.

She looked at here three close friends as they jumped around in excitement. They came towards her and she saw three huge smiles jumping in her vision and then she felt her suitcase being taken away.

She watched it bounce with her friends out the door.

ChanChan then grabbed her purse and made sure her camera, cell phone, keys, and other items were in it. She pulled out her house keys, walked out the door and made her way to Victoria’s car.

‘Time to have some fun!’

After some last minute bathing suit shopping

ChanChan was walking quickly towards the soon to depart ferry that was making its way to JeJu Island. Her friends said they had to go to the bathroom and quickly made their way to the closest restroom.

‘I guess they didn’t hear me when I said that there are bathrooms on the ferry…’

She weaved her way through the heavy crowds and made sure to pull her ticket out to get on the ferry. Right when she’s a few feet from the ferry she hears rushing footsteps and hears a shouted “WATCH OUT!” before three guys run into her.

ChanChan falls onto the ground her suitcase falling beside her. She gets up slowly and checks herself over and sees one guy standing in front of her.

“Are you alright?”

“What? What do you mean?” ChanChan replies.

“My friends ran into you. Then they ran before you got up. I wanted to make sure you were alright,” he replies as he picks up your suitcase. “Nothing hurts, right?”

“No. I’m fine. I’m ChanChan by the way, Kwon ChanChan.”

“Ah! I’m Lee Junho.”

She goes to take her suitcase from him but he walks ahead of her towards the ferry.

“Ya! What are you doing?!”

“I’m carrying your suitcase onto the ferry. Why?” Junho replies. “You’re not riding the ferry?”

He stops and looks at her waiting for an answer.

“I am… but how would you know if I were riding the ferry or not?”

“Well… observations would tell me you were.”

“Oh really Junho-ah? What observations?”

“Well…” he starts but then stops when he hears the warning bell for the ferry.

“Come on ChanChan-sshi!”

He grabs her hand and makes a run to the ferry.

Unbeknownst to ChanChan, her three friends Victoria, Tiffany, and Sunny are watching with smiles on their faces.

With the three girls

“So she found one of the three boys we picked… yay!” Tiffany giggles happily, “And it just so happens that he’s my pick!”

“How lucky you must be!” Victoria says.

“Well, at least he didn’t run her over like our guys did,” Sunny says.

“That’s so true. They’re really rowdy today… must be excited for the island!” Victoria replies.

“Well girls, next ferry we’ll get on?” Tiffany asks.

“Yep!”

Back to ChanChan and Junho

“So why are you going to JeJu, ChanChan?”

“Well… my three girlfriends and I are supposed to be coming for a few days to relax before our final semester of the school year starts,” ChanChan said.

“Uhmmm. ChanChan…? You’re here by yourself though. I didn’t see any other three girls with you.” Junho replied, “Unless they three girls are imaginary.”

He laughed at his own joke and stopped laughing when he heard ChanChan clear . The look on her face made it seem like she wasn’t too happy at the insult to her intelligence.

“Thanks Junho-ah. My three friends Tiffany, Victoria, and Sunny missed the ferry. That’s why I’m alone.” ChanChan said, “I’ll see you later.”

ChanChan walked away from Junho not noticing the look of shock crossing his face.

He was scared by his two friends, Wooyoung and Micky, the same two who ran into ChanChan earlier that day.

“What are you thinking about Junho?” Wooyoung asked.

“She was with a girl Wooyoung, a hot girl.” Micky said, “So he’s probably thinking about her.”

Junho shook out of his thoughts when Micky called ChanChan hot.

“So you two saw the girl I was talking to?”

“Yeah, I saw her.” Micky replied.

“I saw her too. She was really pretty.” Wooyoung said.

“Well the two of you ran into the girl that the three of us are going to competing over.” Junho said, “You remember those three girls, Victoria, Tiffany, and Sunny? They’re ChanChan’s three friends. The ones who want us to go out with ChanChan!”

“Wow…. We ran into her?” Micky asked.

“Yeah, she didn’t seem too upset when I told her that the two of you were my friends and that you ran into her.”

“Well that’s good for all three of us, isn’t it?” Wooyoung replied, “I’m gonna go find her and introduce myself.”

Wooyoung walked away and Junho and Micky watched him as he walked away.

“Is it such a good idea to let him go find her by himself?” Micky asked, “He’s never been all that great with girls… You know what I mean Junho?”

“I sure do. We better go after him and make sure he doesn’t make a fool out of himself!” Junho replied.

The two boys ran after their friend.

Back with ChanChan

‘Why did Victoria, Sunny, and Tiffany have to miss the ferry? I can’t even check into the hotel without them! This !’

ChanChan was sulking around the lounge of the hotel watching people going into the elevators enviously.

Then she started seeing a bunch of couples walking past her to either leave to do something or to go back to their rooms.

‘I wish I had a boyfriend…’

ChanChan released a heavy sigh and started feeling a bit sleepy. She closed her eyes slowly, figuring that if she fell asleep and her friends walked in they would wake her.

As she felt herself nodding off, she heard a loud bang and she was scared awake.

“You can’t go after her! You’ll scare her you idiot!”

“Like hell I will! If we’re here to see her, then shouldn’t we introduce ourselves to her as soon as possible?”

“Wooyoung….”

“Sorry Junho, Micky… but I wanna meet her really badly! She was soooo pretty!”

You watched the three boys in a daze.

‘They came here to meet someone? And she’s really pretty too?’

ChanChan lowered her head in sadness and muttered to herself,

“I thought I might have a chance with Junho too…”

“Hey ChanChan!”

She looked up to see Junho walking towards her.

‘Is my heart beating faster because of Junho, or because of his two friends? I wish I knew!’

ChanChan stood up to say hello.

“Hey Junho!” ChanChan said, “Are these your friends that ran into me earlier today?”

The two boys who were mentioned froze under ChanChan’s gaze.

“We’re sorry!” the two exclaimed while bowing.

Then they heard giggles that sounded like bells ringing.

“It’s alright.” ChanChan said lightly, “You must’ve been really excited to get here!”

“We were!” Wooyoung exclaimed, “We get to comp- phhph!”

Micky covered Wooyoung’s mouth with his hand.

“He means that he was looking forward to seeing the sights around the island. I’m looking forward to watching the surfing competition.” Micky said.

He smiled then pulled his hand away from Wooyoung’s mouth.

“I’m Park Yoochun by the way. But you can call me Micky.”

“Hi Micky! So that’s Wooyoung?” ChanChan replied, pointing to Wooyoung.

“Yeah, he’s the joker out of the three of us.”

“Ah.”

“So why are you falling asleep in the lounge area?” Junho asked, “Aren’t you staying here?”

“I am… but my friends booked the room. I don’t know what name it’s under.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.”

ChanChan felt her cell vibrate.

“One second guys!” ChanChan said.

She pulled her cell out of her pocket and saw that it was a text from Victoria.

“Did you get in the room yet?”

“Nope… why?” ChanChan replied.

Another text came in immediately.

“Why not?!?”

“I don’t know what name the room is under… considering you three booked the room!”

She waited patiently to see if she’d get an answer.

Another text.

“Are you an idiot?!?! It’s under your name! Why would we book it under one of our names?”

“Because I’m not the only one who was supposed to be coming!”

“Well guys… I’m gonna go check in now.” ChanChan said, “By the way… Where are you guys staying?”

“We’re staying here as well. We already checked in though.” Wooyoung replied.

“Ah. Well, have fun with your day!” ChanChan said, “I think I’m gonna take a nap when I get to my room.”

ChanChan walked up to the desk and got herself checked in and got the room key.

As she was walking to the elevator she heard the three boys calling for her.

She stopped and turned, waiting for them to catch up so they wouldn’t have to continue yelling.

“What is it you three?”

“We’re going up to our room as well.” Junho said.

When the elevator came all four of them climbed in, ChanChan with her suitcase and asked the three what floor they’re on.

“We’re on 10.”

“Really? Same as me!” ChanChan said. “We could hang out tonight if my friends don’t show up! Would you three mind?”

“No!” the three boys said.

*DING*

The doors opened and the four of them got out of the elevator and headed down the hallway in the same direction.

ChanChan reached her room, Number 1035.

The three boys noticed where she stopped and saw where they’re room was located. They walked to the door and pulled out the room key to open up room Number 1036.

“You guys are in the neighboring room? Cool!” ChanChan said. “I’ll see you guys later!”

She walked into her room and closed the door behind her.

“Wow.” All three boys said.

They walked in their own room and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading part one of my first one-shot!
Hope you all liked it.

I’ll be updating again soon, so watch for it!