To Forget Old Memories

Beguiled Sequel: Spirit Guardians

All of her beautiful bright clothes had been disposed of, and the dead black outfits’ remains beautifully hang on the hanger. She stares at one certain outfit and a weird smirk form at the corner of her lips. She snatches it off the hanger and immediately throws it on the bed near by the open window that the ugly sun is shining through.

She quickly pulls down her old sulking pants and takes off her long sleeve shirt. And now she's only left with her internal outfit. She grips the gray knitted-like knee-length shirt and wears it. She disposes the old outfit, which she took off, into the dirty laundry basket near the door.

She turns back to the opened closet and grabs the left over and throws them all on the bed. She bends down under her closet and pulls out an empty small roller luggage.

All of her actions remain at a quicker pace and then s the luggage and throw the clothes into it. She could care less if it’s neatly fold or not. She sits on top of the luggage and quickly pull the zipper completely seal her princess-like clothes inside. She knee up to the make-up table and begin putting some color on her lip.

She pin herself closer to her reflection through the shiny mirror and draw a thick line across her lower eyelid.

After finished drawing her eyes with the eyeliner, she brushes her hair to the side and sighs loudly. With a loud clipping sound, she clips her earrings in between her ears. She looks at her heart shape necklace through the reflection and grips it inside her fist.

After a long moment of staring, she let go of it and reach for the luggage. At a quicker pace, she rolls her luggage out of her bedroom and drags it down the large empty staircase.

When she gets in the middle of the living room, she hears a few more steps are fading in around the staircase area. She stops and stays still, and then turns around to find who's coming down the staircase. Slowly, Ella, GooRi, and KeJi shows up one after another with a depressing looks plaster on their sick, pale faces.

She targets their hands and notices that each of them is carrying one, small luggage. They're all stops to only look at each other sadden faces. They're all nodded their heads at once and keep rolling the luggage away toward the front door.