Ghost Train: The Silent Ride

Beguiled Sequel: Spirit Guardians

As soon as they open the door, there was a long trail of train is freezing still blocks the sun away. It cast a large shadow over the girls and they're immediately reaching their hand out to block the shine that is leaking through the train's window from the other side. They stand still as they're staring at the large train freezes in place.

Adventitiously, the door slides open revealing the internal of the train. The seats were empty, not a single passenger is in there. The girls tilt their head to the side and take a few more steps closer to the stair that will lead them up to the empty train.

They're all to turn look at each other and without a single words, they take the first step up the ladder into the ghost train. It was quiet, only the sound of the fan twirling can be heard. A roaming sound is roaring lightly as soon as they get into the train.

Again, it was quiet inside the train. There wasn’t any sound comes out from the girls’ pale lips. They were quietly moving about the train. Goori pace ahead of the others slowly as her check each passenger’s seat. Each set of sits are facing each other, and the pattern continue from the head of the train to the tail of the train.

The girls are so anxious of why the train is very quiet and passenger less. Since they’re already entering the ghost train, they have no other choice but to sit down on the empty seat. It was awkward for the first few second, but the soft covering of the seat make their body sink into it. They hide the handle of the roller luggage and slide it beside their slim legs.

They’re sitting apart from each other; each set only contain one of the girl. After they got seated, the train gently makes a departure sound and slowly the tires roll rapidly pace faster and faster.

The girls remain quiet in their seat; one rest one side of her face on her palm while glaring out of the window without an actual focus, one lean forward while embracing her own palms, one sit back straight up against the back of seat and zone out of space straight forward, and the other one is resting her elbow on the seat’s handle and lean toward the empty, small aisle.

None of them knows where the train is taking them to, but all they know is that they will escape from their old memories that they left awhile back. They believe that escaping from the killer ghosts’ traps were a miracle, however they’re not sure that they will be able to escape from it forever.
 

________________

Yes....I make the chapter short on purpose, because I know some readers including me don't like reading long chapters. It's addicting, but reading too long can make it annoying. So sorry for those who want longer chapter. :( I'm sorry.....I love you all the best ^__^

SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!!! ^__^ KAMSA HAMNIDA!!!!