Chapter #02

The Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal wakes up on the right side of the bed, she rubs her eyes, stretch her body and yawns. She turns around to see what time is now, '08.13 a.m' it written. She remembered what Prefect Hoya said last night, it is a big day today, since this is her First-Year. 

"Guys," She yawned. "Wake up," Again, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "We got to buy things and stuffs what Professor McGonagall said to us yeterday," Seriously, what a lazybone. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes, and jump to the Bathroom. 

Once she done took a bath, she wore her dress and her Gryffindor's robe. And run to the Great Hall. 

 

--

 

"Students!!! We'll be leaving at Ten!!" Professor McGonagall yelled at them, making all students who was chatting before, quickly put their eyes to Professor McGonagall. They all nodded, so do Prof. McGonagall. 

Prof. McGonagall wave her wand, making all somekind like Parchment arrived at in front of them. "What is this?" Krystal whispered to Sulli, Sulli shook her head, and put her eyes on Prof. McGonagall again.  

"Open it." Prof. McGonagall smiled at all of them.  

Krystal open the Parchment, founding a list of First Year needs, and now she understand. "As you see, we- i mean you all will be shopping your needs." This time, Professor Dumbledore smiled at them.

"But where?" Krystal heard Victoria whispered to Luna, in replied, Luna shake her head signaling she don't know. They then follow the seniors, leading them to somekind like a crowded Market. 

 

 

"This is Diagon Alley." A boy whispered, Krystal turned her head to search who’s the owner of the voice, the boy grinned, “Oh, you again,” Krystal rolled her eyes, and Kai chuckled.

“Oh c’moooon! At least we can be friend right?” Kai frowned. Krystal crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow, her brain and heart is fighting right now, debating to accept Kai’s offer or nah.

“So? Whaddya say?” Kai smirks at Krystal, “Fine, we can be friend.” Krystal shyly smiled, “Yeeeeees!” Kai almost shouted, but he remembered that there are on a tour, so nope, he ain’t shouting.

”Okay, so, the Professors and Seniors will leave us here, in Diagon Alley, things you’ll need is…” Kai is trying to remember what is written in the Parchment, his pose is cute enough to make Krystal chuckling.

“What? Ah yeah! Wand!!” Kai shouted, he grab Krystal’s arm and runs toward Ollivander’s Wand Shop, “Kai!! Where are we going?!” Krystal shout at Kai, who was running and leading her to the Wand Shop, “Hey!!”

“Shhh! We’re here.” Kai smiled. Krystal is dumbfounded now, her jaw is falling down, her eyes is starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter