Chapter #01

The Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal is only 5 when her parents divorced,leaving her and Jessica all alone, in their House.

Her mother would come over to bring the girls snack,or make them food. Since they both are a lazybones.

 

“Give my snacks back...” Krystal said lazily, and punch Jessica with a pillow softly. “Eonnie..” She added. Jessica replies her with a yawns,signaling that she’s already full and ready to jump to her bed. “I’m going to sleep.” Jessica rubs her eyes,and walks to her room. “Eon-“ Before Krystal could finish her senteces,Jessica shut her room door,making Krystal roll her eyes.

“I’ll make a Hot Chocolate then” She said.

A  door bell can be heard by her,when she’s about to put the Chocoa Powder. “Mom!!” She shouted. Later,she run to the door,and open it.

She found; nothing,except a Letter with an Blood Red Template on it. “Strange...”

 

She flip the Letter,’Hogwarts’,it written. “EONNIIE!!!!” Krystal shouted,until someone’s fall from bed sound can be heard. Jessia sprint toward her sister,once she got there,she asks, “What is it?” Jessica said, between talking and catching her breath.

“The letter... open it for me...” Krystal’s voice is uneasy,which mean she’s afraid. “Fine.” Jessica replied her, and roll her eyes.

 

“Let see... We welcome you to.. bla bla bla...” At the last sentences,Jessica drop her jaw making Krystal’s curious what’s in the letter.

“WHAT IS IT?!?! WHAT IS IT?!” Krystal yelled at her sister. “I just knew that we’re a...” Jessica cut her last sentece, “We’re a what?!” Krystal shouted.

“Wizard.”

“WHAAAAT?!” Krystal shouted once more, and Jessica put her hands on Krystal’s mouth, so Krystal’s scream wouldn’t be heard by their neighboor. “SH!”

Jessica immidiately call her mom, “Mom?!” She yelled.

“What is it?” Her mom said in a sleepy tone.

“Uhm- i bet there’s something that you didn’t tell us, right?” Jessica asked.

“Something... like what,dear?” Her mom asked in a confuse tone.

“Krystal just got an Letter, from somewhere called,Hogwarts....? I don’t know. Is that true that we’re a witch,mom...?” She explained.

Her mother sighed, “Pack your things ready,girls. I’ll tell you what happened when i got there.” Then,her mother hung up before Jessica speak.

 

“Krystal?” She sighed and turns around.

“Yes,sist?” Krystal looks confuse.

“Get your things ready,mom will drive us to that Hogwarts place.”

Krystal nodded, and went upstair, so do Jessica.

 

40 minutes later, a honk of a car can be heard, Jessica  walks to open the Door, and see her mom standing out there.

“Jessica!” Her mom hugged her, “I miss you..” Her mom said as she Jessica’s hair. “Where’s Krystal?” She added.

“Mom...?” Krystal looks surprised. “Mom!!” Krystal ran to her mom, and her mother catch her, lifting Krystal up to the air.

“I miss you mom!!!”

“I miss you too,dear.” Her mom replied with a warm smile.

 

--

 

“You guys already teen,so i’m going to tell you this. You two are a muggle.”

“Muggle..?” Krystal and Jessica said in unison.

“Yes, a Muggle-born Witch.” Her mom explained.

Jessica and Krystal looks confuse. “What’s a Muggle?” Krystal asked.

“You’ll find it out later.” Her mom kissed her forehead.

“Already got your things ready,girls?” Her mother asked,they both replied her with a nod.

 

“Okay, let’s go.” Her mom smiled, as she opened the car door for her daughter.

--

 

They ended up in a train station.

“Really? Mom?” Krystal chukled and rolled her eyes.

“Not this,sweetie.”

“So, where?” Jessica asked.

 

Her mother pointed somewhere, and now it’s clear that it’s a wall.

“9/34 Huh?” Krystal laughed, believing this is not true.

“C’mon, mom will show you.” Her mother run to the wall, Jessica and Krystal cover their eyes. When they open their eyes, boom. She wasn’t there any more. Jessica sighed, and run to the wall.

“I guess i’m the last one?” Krystal said to herself. She took a deep breath, and close her eyes as she run to the wall. Magic happened. She enter a train station-like place.

“Krystal!!!” Her mom shouted.

“Wow- you made it,sist.” Jessica smirked.

“You’re gonna be late! Hurry girls!!” Her mother yelled.

They both enter the train, and welcomed by a woman. She told that their place is there, she pointed somewhere. The girls give her a nod and a smile, then go to their place.

 

Once their enter, Krystal put her luggage right up her head, where the luggage should be, Jessica did the same thing.

“I guess, we’ll learn magic, huh?” Jessica said, making Krystal look at her in a weird way. She then give Krystal a what face.

“C’mooooon! It’s gonna be fuuuun!” She grinned at her sister, then look to the window happily.

“And since when did you interested to being a witch.” Jessica mumbled.

 

 

 

 

A Lady came to them,offering them a Train Snacks, which look unfamiliar to them.

“Snacks, sweetie?” The Lady asked,

“Euhm...” They both looks each other face, “You’re new huh to Hogwarts?” The Lady smiled, “Yes..” They both said in unison.

The Lady chuckled, “Here.. i give you a Chocolate Frog Card.” She smiled once more.

“Chocolate what?” Again. They’re confuse.

“Chocolate Frog Card,dear. 1 Galleon each.”

“What’s a Galleon?” Krystal asked.

“It somekind like money,dear.”

“Ah! Mom definetly leave some Galleon in our bag,he he he” Krystal let out a small laugh.

“Two,please.” Jessica smiled at the L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter