Beautiful Stranger 1

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Channie, what you doing?" Yongguk cutely asked on the phone. 

 

"I'm talking to you sweety what s up?" Himchan answered. 

 

"Um do you want to meet tonight?" 

 

"Sure for what though?" 

 

"I need your help doing my report on my science class since you are really good in science." 

 

"Sure no problem, I get out of my work around 9 pm. Is that okay with you?" 

 

"That s perfect. See you Channie." 

 

"Okay babe see you." 

Relationship between Himchan and Yongguk were lovers but break up. Why Channie still calls yongguk like as a baby is because he loves to call yongguk like that. Dont get wrong Channie has a new lover already. Yongguk hurt his feelings after breaking up with his ex Himchan but he is okay now. 

 

After Yongguk and Himchan finished their job, they rushed to a library to met up each other and finish Yongguk ' s science essay report. 

 

"Hey babe I missed you." 

 

"Stop joking Channie. You have Jonguppie now." 

 

"Hahaha I know but I still missed to see my y cutie baby gukkie." 

Yongguk ' s face suddenly become red. 

 

"Aigoo gukkie ah baby, you are so adorable when you blush like that." 

"I I I'm not blushing. Let's get start on my science report." 

"Okay." 

Author's POV 

"What the hell is that guy doing to my future wife?" Jung Daehyun yelled in his heart.

"I swear I have to make that baby as mine before someone else gets him." Daehyun thought in his mind. 

While Daehyun keep thinking about how he should approach yongguk and make him as his wife, Himchan felt strange spirit surrounding yongguk. Before the spirit attacked yongguk himchan suddenly hugged yongguk and the evilness went away. 

"Himchan you okay? Why you sudden hug

Please log in to read the full chapter