Start of Jaedy married life

JAEDY's MARRIED LIFE ( SEQUEL to TIRED OF LOVING YOU ) LOCKED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow ! Thank you very much to those who subscribes . I'm really happy! Thank you very much! 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up when his phone vibrates , he set his alarm clock at seven in the morning because he wanted to cook breakfast  for his gorgeous wife who is in deep sleep after a stressful press conference yesterday . He was worried when Dara collapsed yesterday, though they said that it’s normal  for pregnant woman . The whole day he told her to rest , since Dara has difficulty in  her pregnancy .

 

 

He went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast  after almost an hour  he went to their room with the food tray and woke her up with small kisses on her beautiful face.

 

 

“ Wake up sleepyhead “ Jaejoong said as he continuously give her butterfly kisses to wake her.

 

 

“ Jae, I’m still sleepy “ she said without even  opening her eyes

 

 

“ It’s already eight oclock angel , you have to wake up and eat the breakfast in bed I prepared for you.” Jaejoong said and continue waking her up by kissing her on her neck .

 

“Jae…”

 

 

“ Pls..” he pleaded

 

 

Dara open her eyes and smiled at him “ Okay ,  but can we sleep after we eat?” she asked , she is really sleepy .

 

 

“Neh , I just don’t want you to skip meals it’s bad for our baby” Jaejoong explain

 

 

“ Okay “ Dara said and kiss him as she sat on the bed

 

 

“What do you want to eat ? I cook  some egg rolls , kimchi rice , fruits, and others?” showing her the food on the tray.

 

 

Dara looks at the food ,  and said “ I like egg roll” she said

 

 

“ Okay , eggroll for my Angel” he said and put some eggroll on her plate.

 

 

“Thanks JJ” she said and they started eating . Jaejoong is very   attentive to every need of Dara.  Then after eating and restin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter