Jiwon and ChangMin Surprise

YunJae's Crazy Life

Yunho:*in his office room looking over files*

Jaejoong:*in the kitchen cooking lunch*

Jiwon:*asleep on the couch holding her hello kitty stuff toy*

ChangMin:*tip toes over to her shakes her lightly*Wonnie psssttt

Jiwon:*crinkles her nose*Mmmm minnie

ChangMin:Jiwonnie come on wake up *shakes her*

Jiwon:*pouts rubbing her eyes*What wrong minnie

ChangMin:Umma and appa are buzzy hurry up *grabs her arm and drags her into his room*

Jiwon:What wrong *worried*

ChangMin:Umma appa always make me and you happy right

Jiwon:Wight *nods her head smiles*

ChangMin:Why dont minnie and wonnie take turns to make appa and umma happy *smiles*

Jiwon:Uuuu like present for umma appa *smiles giggles*

ChangMin:More like surwrise *smiles*

Jiwon:What we do *smiles*

ChangMin:*whispers in her ear*

Jiwon:Good wonnie likey *smiles*

ChangMin:You wake up uncle suie and chunnie me we got in appa and ummas room *smiles runs over to yunjae's bedroom*

Jiwon:Wonnie got it *smiles thumbs up*

ChangMin:And we off *smiles*

Junsu:Wow this is a really sweet surprise for your appa and umma *smiles lets go of the last ballon*

Yoochun:Who thought of this idea *smiles*

Jiwon:Minnie did he thought it would be nice me no hope umma and appa cry *worried*

ChangMin:Minnie no want umma and appa to cry *pouts*

Junsu:Dont worry theyll be so proud to call you their children *smiles*

Yoochun:We'll call them for you *pokes their noses and walks out their room*

YunJae's Bedroom

Jiwon:Minnie wonnie scared *looks at changmin*

ChangMin:Dont worry this for umma and appa our turn make dem happy *smiles*

Jiwon:You left *smiles*

ChangMin:Left *confused*

Jiwon:Me wanna change the ways *giggles*

Yunho:*holding jaejoongs hands knocks on the door to their bedroom*Are our angels in here

ChangMin and Jiwon:Come in pwease *smiles*

Jaejoong:*giggles gasp overs his mouth*Oh my goodness baby

ChangMin and Jiwon:SURWRISE UMMA APPA WE LOVE YOU *smiles holding a banner of a picture of them kissing their parents cheeks*

Jaejoong:Awwwwww my sweetie bears come here give umma and appa a big hug *smiles*

Yunho:And a kiss *smiles*

ChangMin:*giggles runs in his parents arms kissing them all over their faces*

Jiwon:*laughing kissing them all over their faces*

Yunho:This is so beautiful you guys are the sweetest ever *smiles kissing their foreheads*

ChangMin:We just want make umma and appa happy like they do for us *smiles*

Jaejoong:But you guys already make us happy just being apart of our lives *smiles kisses their cheeks*

Jiwon:This is just show how much appa and umma makes life happy for minnie and me *smiles*

Yunho:Even though our children are foods monsters baby boo they are as sweet as honey *smiles*

Jaejoong:They truly are our little angels *smiles they family group hug*