New Boy Band

Leader Of The Geeks

Sky's POV: "Are  you ready Sky?" A voice called out further away. I looked  into a huge spotless mirror in front of me, concentrating on my light orange caramel colored hair and light white scan. "Yeah.. Ah crap!" I shouted in fusteration as a black smudge appeared under my left eye from my liquid eye liner. It was a big day for me and my older sister Riku. We were in our second year of highschool, and we both were pretty excited. I finished my touch ups on my face before spinning around sharply. My room looked like a war zone collided with a tornado, clothes and school pappers scattered everywhere. I struggled to jump over and dodge the small things that was in my way. I finally made it to my closet and observed my black and red school uniform that made a frown smear on my face. I hate wearing skirts, it makes me feel so exposed. "Ready?" A voice said after my door banged open. I screamed loudly as my brother poked his head through the entrance. He went wide eyed, before screaming and holding his hands up. "Get out Jay!" I yelled holding my skirt in front of my bright white underwear. He backed out and closed the door, and I heard the thud of him falling against the wall a second later. I dont see how everyone loves him, so what if he's the famous Jay Park. I slipped on my uniform quickly, afraid someone else would walk in on me in the . I walked out of my room and made my way down my long hallway that was dimed from the lights on the ceiling. I stomped down my perfect waxed wooden floors. "Dad! Did you say there's a new rookie group?!" A voice said, squeaking with excitement. Huh? New boy group huh? I wonder what they are like... I heard girls talking about them before, but they won't reveal any information on the rookies at all. Its weird.

                          I poked my head around the corner, revealing my huge kitchen. It looked like something you'd see out of the TV. "Yes Riku, they are looking for a mentor dancer though." My father explained, wearing his favorite apron as he cooked over the oven. "Sky! Did you hear that?" Riku said spinning around in the wooden stole as she sat at the long kitchen table. "New group?" I asked sitting beside her, before leaping up as the cold wood duched my skin. "Yeah, they haven't actually started yet. They are really bad though... I've been asked to help them." My father asked, whipping his brow with the back of his huge hand. His black hair was crazy and spread in different directions, how he always looked in the morning. "I haven't seen them yet." Jay said as he walked in behind us. He grabbed a orange, holding it in his mouth as he put everything in his black leather backpack. I sighed, laying my head ont he wooden table in defeat. That must mean they aren't thet good, I really want to be like them though. Have a chance to be able to live their dream and dance.. The cold wood seemed to sooth me and I forced myself to stay awake. "You guys better get going, your going to be late." He said before cleaning up the counter. We all three nodded before walking out slowy. I followed Riku and Jay down our fancy wooden porch that groaned under our feet. Our huge yard stretched in front of us, with a basketball court and woods on the other side. We are rich, but it gets old quickly. Instead of walking to a bus stop, a huge white lemo pulled up in our gravel drive way. "Hello Rain!" Riku said happily.

                          The long white lemo showed our reflections before the front window rolled down. Our lemo driver, Rain smiled huge at us. We all opened the door, the silver handles burning our hands slightly. I scooted inside the fresh smelling lemo, and looked around slightly. Rain fidgeted in his dark blue uniform and flipped his dark brown bangs out of his middle aged face. "Excited?" He asked his voice not matching his appearance. We all nodded and I rested my hands on the soft cushions of the seat as we began to move. Riku and Jay talked excited about the new rookie group as we drived to our fancy school. I looked out the dark tinted windows as the cars passed past us, making me rest my elbow against the edge of the window. I jumped back as a face popped up in front of me. I screamed and flung backwards, practically sitting on Riku's lap. A boy knocked on the window, running beside the window. "Is that a boy?!" Jay asked his light brown eyes stretched wide in pure shock. "I missed my bus!" The boy huffed from outside the lemo. Rain glared in the review mirorr at the boy before going faster. I screamed as he leaped onto the side of the lemo, grabbing the door handle. "He's going to open the door, and probably get us and himself hurt!" I shouted angerily. Rain slammed on the brakes, making the car stop with a loud screech. We all jerked foreword, making me grip the seat in front of me. The boy opened the door and climbed in with a few other boys jogging after him. "Are they hobo's?" Riku whispered in my ear as they climbed in. "Thanks." The boy said glancing over at me. He had light brown/dark brown hair and huge glasses. He took a hit of his inahaler before rocking slightly, clenching his worn down brown backpack. Wow, he's.. weird.

                                       "Wow, shes a actual girl!" Another boy said from beside him. He was no cuter, and his dark brown hair was scattered everywhere and he was wearing a bright white sweater with his uniform sticking out from underneath it. I scooted over towards Riku, not wanting them to touch me. "I'm Yang Yoseob. But please, call me Yoseob." The boy said, before sneezing all over me. I closed my eyes before slowly whipping the snot off my face. Patience Sky... I didn't dare touch his hand. "I'm Jay, and these are my sisters." Jay said, leaning foreword to see them. They both went wid eyed before nudging each other and squealing. "Do you know who he is Sanduel?!" Yoseob screamed before grabbing his friends shirt. The boy fixed his white sweater before narrowing his eyes at Jay. "Is he Yoda from Star Wars?" He whispered. "No! It's the famous singer Jay Park!" Yoseob blurted out. Jay akwardly rubbed his neck before slumping back down in his seat. This is going to be a long ride to school... "Wow, feel her skin..." The other boy named Baro said. He had black hair that was greased back, and plaid pants on with strapes on his shoulders to hold his pants up. He slowly my arm, making me stare straight foreword intensely, staring at the huge school that seemed to purposely take forever to get to. Rain looked back at me before laughing and easing down his spead on the gas pedal. "S-Sky." Yoseob said before poking my shoulder sharply. I looked over and smiled at him, not wanting to be mean. "Yes?" I asked tilting my head. "What are your classses?" He asked before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a schedule that had all kinds of stuff on it. I blinked before holding mine up that was barely touched. "Here you go." I said handing him it.

                                          Riku's POV: "Should we help her?" Jay whispered in my ear as he leaned in towards me. I glanced over at my younger sister who was talking calmly to the boys. They all unstealthy tried to take pictures of her, before casually looking away. "She can handle herself, she'll be ok." I said reassuringly. "Were here." Rain said before pulling up to the huge school that stretched up in the sky in front of us. "Here we are, our destination were we will over come everything and reach our purpose... Our reason.." Sanduel said dramatically. I struggled no to laugh and I slapped my hoodie over my mouth before quickly opening the door and hoping over Jay park as I scrambled over him. I looked down at my skirt before frowning slightly making me pull on it uncomfortable. "Hey um, Riku.." A voice said from behind me, making me look over. The nerds friend Jackson jogged up to me. He was wearing nothing but plaid as well, and his huge glasses looked to big for his face. I flung my shoulder of my backpack, holding one strap. "I was wanting to say hello." He said as he waved. I gave a tight smile before saying it back shyly. I have nothing against him, but im just super shy towards people. He clung tightly onto me as we swurved around the never ending sea of people. "Careful, people have germs.." He whispered in my ear. I giggled before making my way sharply towards the bright grey double door. Yoseob and the others were already inside, huddling in a corner and looking around in pure fear. Jackson didn't say anything as he walked off. "It looks like someone likes Jackson." 

                          Sky asked as she walked towards me, holding her schedule. We both stopped and looked back as everyone laughed at the boys as they passed. I felt slight pity stab my stomach, and I looked down at my bright blue converses. "Guys, we have a image." Jay said before looking at us both before making his way towards the group of jocks. The appearance seemed to be more fancy and rich looking. A huge crystal chandlier hung above us, with fancy carvings on the white walls, ingraved in it. The hallways stretched on with rows of huge windows along it. I looked out of the window, to see the huge parking lot and the fancy football field that stretched after it. "Lets get going." I said softly as I took the lead down the long hallway. We stopped in front of the wooden door that had 202 engraved in gold on it. I hesitated before slowly walking inside. Everyone looked over sharply at us as the door squeaked open. The teacher even looked rich and fancy, standing there properly. "Who are you?" She asked pointing a long wooden ruler at us. "Sky, and Riku Park." I said softly, my voice barely carrying towards her. The teacher strained to listen before nodding. "Find your seats." She instructed before strutting off, her short londe hair straight and hanging in the middle of her back. I looked at everyone as they whispered and stare at us in awe. We both sat in the back of the classroom, leaning against the white wall. "Wow... They are hotter then ever."  A boy whispered, glancing back at us. I rolled my eyes and looked out the huge window that showed the other side of the school. Boys are all the same, I swear. God.

                                         "Is this it?" A voice asked over the teachers voice as she teached. She stopped and looked at the brown door. "Just knock, people must be in there, Ew people.." Another familiar voice said. Now everyone was looking at the door, and I leaned foreword in slight interest. The door opened to reveal Yoseob and his friends. They all went wide eyed and stuck together like a pack of sardeans. Everyone bursted out laughing before pointing and saying mean comments. "Find your seats please boys." The teacher said, hiding with her hand giggles escaping her lips. Yoseob shot a glare at everyone before stepping foreword to only trip over a boy foot that he held out purposely. He landed on the white and black tile floor with a loud thud, making everyone fall over him. Everyone laughed louder, and I felt my face turn bright red even though I didn't have a reason to be embarrassed. "Stop laughing at them!" Sky said before standing up and slamming her hands down on the desk. Everyone looked over at her in slight shock, before slowly going quiet. Without saying anything else, she stood up and made her way to the front were they all was. She leaned foreword and reached her hand out to Yoseob. He looked up at her, his eyes filled with tears. He glared before slapping her hand away angerily. He stood up before taking a seat in the back of the class room, far away from everyone. The others glanced at her sadly before following him closely. She sighed before making her way back to her desk. "Wow, I would love to hold Sky's hand. That nerds crazy!" A boy said out loud. 

                           "Are you ok?" I whispered, leaning over to her. She glanced at me, her arms folded across her chest. "Perfect." She said angerily. "Now class, we are going to be learning how to sing. Anyone want to show their skills?" The teacher asked, looking at everyone. Nobody dared to move, and they whispered shyly to one another. She smiled, making her over covered make up face show her wrinkles, "How about any suggestions?" She asked before a long silence followed. "Have the nerd sing." A boy with black spikey hair said before laughing evilly and looking back at Yoseob. He glanced up as his friends nudged him excitedly. "You can do it, put that boy in his place." Baro whispered, before glaring at the jock who snickered. "Yoseob?" The teacher asked before forcing a smile. He stood up without saying anything and making his way to the front of the class. Everyone looked at him before laughter started happening again. "Dont sing about Star Wars." A girl snickered before throwing a paper ball at him. He looked at it as it landed at his feet, and he smiled calmly. He began to sing, making me cover my ears in horror. Everyone screamed at him to stop, making him do so. His friends gasped in pure horror, and looked at each other. "Loser, loser.." The same red headed girl chanted making everyone do the same. He walked back to his seat emotionlessly. "Yoseob, why did you do that?!" Sanduel blurted out, along with the others. Huh? Weird. "Riku, is it just me.. Or do you think he purposely made himself sound awful?" She whispered, looking at the boys. I nodded in agreement but didn't say anything.

                                     Sky's POV: I glanced over a the boys in slight curiousity. "Mrs Popular hanging out with nerds, interesting..." A snobby voice said before laughing. I glanced up to see three preppy girls standing in front of me. The lead one had dark black long wavey hair and heavy eye liner and bright red lipstick. She smirked at me and crossed her arms across her chest. "I don't have time for you." I said after the sound of the bell rang above us. She glanced over her shoulder as everyone else started to leave, talking to each other excitedly. She stepped in front of me, blocking my path. I glared through my silky bangs at her in pure anger. She has always bullied me, and she is always trying to turn my friends against me. "Come clean Sky, are they really your friends?" The second pretty girl said, flippying her bright blonde bangs out of her light green eyes. I looked past them at the group of boys that was getting onto Yoseob still. I went wide eyed as he looked back at me, slight shock washing over her face. "Mrs perfect isn't as perfect as we all thought." She said before pulling back and a huge hunk of spit flew onto my face. I stood there rigidly as it slowly slithered down my face. "Hey, leave her alone!" The familiar voice of Sanduel shouted angerily. I looked over to see them all standing there. The girls laughed loudly before popping up their hits to the side sassily. "The group of nerds. So scary." The lead girl laughed before twirling her hair around her finger. Yoseob glared before grabbing L's water bottle out of his hand. A second later, he splashed it on her at full force. She screamed in horror. 

                                     She struggled to protect her make up that ran down her face, and her uniform drooped on her body. She screamed angerily before shoving him aside and dashing out of the class room, her friends following her. I stood there rigidly, not believing what he did. Yoseob akwardly looked away before holding his hand out to me. I looked at it, feeling my face turn slightly red. I grabbed it making his friends gasp from behind him. "He touched a girl!" L gasped, smiling huge making his braces show. "Thanks alot for standing up to them." I said before smiling. He smiled back warmly before laughing. "Not all nerds are scared of bullies." He said before going slightly serious. Riku rested her hand on her shoulder before looking back at me, worry washing across her face. "Want to walk with us?" I asked softly before akwardly grabbing my backpack. "Let me get that, mistress." Sanduel said before pushing up his glasses and grabbing my backpack. He grunted as he dropped to the ground from the weight. "Sanduel, there's only a binder and two folders in here..." Baro said, slowly lifting it up and down like a weight. I giggled slightly at all of them. We walked down the hallway, struggling not to get squished by the people that acted like we wasn't there. "I never thought you would be bullied." Yoseob said, not looking at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it. "Yeah, I get that alot." I said softly. "It's because she's popular." Baro said looking at me in a scowling way. "I wish I could be.." Yoseob started before coughing and grabbing his inhaler. I stopped at the huge gym doors. "Gym." 

                                     They all stopped adbruptly, making me bump into them at full force. I rubbed my aching nose and looked at them in annoyance. "Does that mean running?" Taeyang asked in horror, tugging on his pants that were super high at his waist. "Yeah." I said before looking at them. They screamed before getting close together in pure horror. "No, we didn't sign up for this." Jackson whined, before breathing heavily. I sighed and crossed my arms and looked at them. "It's going to be ok. Were probably going to get assigned lockers and stuff." I said avoiding the weird looks I got as people passed us. Yoseob stood up before taking a deep breath and sniffling. "Promise?" He asked before looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I nodded determinedly and prayed that I was right. They all huddled around me making us all shuffle in the huge gym. Our feet squeaked on the perfectly waxed floor that showed our reflection. The left side of the gym had huge wooden bleachers that stretched to the top of the wall. Students was sitting along them, talking quietly to each other. A huge buff teacher stood in front of us, looking at all of us. He was bald and his gray shirt hugged his buff body, making girls spazz out. He went wide eyed as he saw me and the others. "These small fries are in my class?" He said before looking at Jackson and them. Everyone else laughed and he screamed quiet at them, making them stop. "Were playing dodge ball." He said before lifting up a bright red ball. I struggled not to pass out, and they all screamed my name in horror. "Y-You lied!" Jackson said hugging my arm tightly. I gulped.

                                            "I dont like gym either!" I blurted out, before covering my eyes tigthly. Everyone divided along the gym, and they all fought each other for the balls. "Oh no... People always go for the nerds in this game..." Taeyang said shakingly holding the ball in the palm of his hand. "It was nice knowing you guys." Yoseob said before bowing his head in defeat. I went wide eyed as Jay jogged over to us, with a huge grin. "Hey girls." He said looking at all of us. "Hello." Jackson said waving happily, making Jay blink. "He just called us girls, idiot. Do we look like girls to you?" L said, rolling his eyes. Jackson looked at all of us before nodding. I screamed as the whistle blew, making me run around widely. I'm not dying today! "Sky save me!" Sanduel screamed before leaping onto me. I screamed and held my hands up, but it didn't help. We both landed on the ground with a loud thud. Jackson screamed as he got hit right in the face, falling all dramtic. "Please, not the face..." Taeyang said, covering his face. Yoseob dodged the balls, diving and jumping like he was a pro or something. "Woah go Yoseob!" I shouted encouragingly. Sandeul went wide eyed as a ball hit him in the crotch, making him fall over. "Out!" The coach yelled, waving his hands. I held my stomach and head from the previou hits. "Good job." I said as I passed Yoseob. He smiled before sloppily bouncing the ball, making it come up and hit him in the face. I sat on the wooden bleachers and groaned loudly. "Wow, Good job Aaron." A voice said making me look over. I blushed heavily and couldn't help but squeal. "No way." 

                                        Riku's POV: "Wow, looks like Sky realized that Aaron is in this class." Jay whispered to me before making a basket with the dodge ball. I stood on my tippy toes as I looked at her. She was hiding her face, making sure Aaron didn't see her. I smiled slightly, finding that adorable. "I want to try!" Taeyang said before grabbing the ball from Jay. I looked at him as he struggled to make the basket, hitting the back board. Sky walked quickly towards us, not daring to look back at Aaron who was watching her in slight amusement. "What did you do?" I asked softly. She rubbed her her head before groaning slightly. "Well, the boys found a magazine." She said her face bright red. I looked over to see them all huddled together on the benches reading it quickly and hollering. I shook my head before looking at her. We both sighed with relief as the bell to go home rang. "Let's go, I need to clear my head." She said before tilting her head up. The others ran towards us, waving the magazine in the air. "This is way better then Legend Of Zelda!" L said before giving a crazy laugh. Sky squealed as Baro lifted up her skirt, looking at her bright underwear. She smacked him sharply, making him stumble backwards. "Ow, what was that for?!" He gasped before hiding behind  Yoseob. Jay laughed before looking at us both. "Did you like what you see? It's amazing what all girls have." Jay said before smirking at them. Sky grabed my wrist before stomping away from them. I stumbled clumsily after her, struggling to keep my balance. We were shoved violently as people rushed to get to the buses. God!

                                 We looked around the huge parking lot that was a never ending sea of black, red and white and of course the huge metal buses that gleamed brightly making the yellow color to much. I jumped as there was a loud honking noise, and Rain pulled around recklessly, not caring if he hit anyone. He skidded to a halt and smiled. We both climbed in, sighing with slight relief. "How was your first day girls?" He asked, fixing his hair. "It was ok, just to much." I said before slumping in my seat. Jay waved to the boys who waved back over excitedly and watched us leave. "They aren't so bad." He said before looking at me and Sky. "It's a shame everyone can't see that." I chimed in, making them both look at me. The rest of the car ride back home was quiet, and I layed my head on Jay's shoulder. He was already asleep, his head pressed against the warm tinted windows. "Were here." Rain said softly. Neither Sky or Jay stirred, and he sighed before reaching foreword and turning the volume all the way up on the radio. They both jolted up, hitting their heads on the windows. We all clmbed out, and I listened to them both grumble angerily to one another. "Were home!" Sky shouted, making me cover my ears. The only reply we got was our father passing us in his bright red robe and black house slippers. He was talking loudly on the phone, witch sounded like he was arguing with someone. We all exchanged dumbofounded looks before going into the living room. We all sat down and he faced the fire place, resting his hands on the brick. "Yes, bring them over." He said, before hanging up the phone sharply. 

                                      He faced us before clapping his huge hands together loudly. "Good news." He declared loudly, making us all jump. We all looked at him and I blinked in slight confusion. "We are taking the rookies in. And..." He said before pausing and holding out the and. "You guys are going to mentor them." He said before pointing at us. I gasped in slight shock, not knowing what to say. "Are you crazy?!" Sky blurted out, coughing loudly. Our dad slowly sat down in a black leather couch before crossing his legs over one another. "You all have some serious skills, you know that Sky." He said before furrowing his eyebrows at her. She sighed and looked down in deep thought. We both opened our mouth to argue some more, but the sound of knocking on the door cut us off. Our father raised a eyebrow before making his way towards the door. He fixed hiself up before opening it up. He went wide eyed in horror before pausing for a long time. "Come in..." He said before stepping backwards. I gasped and shook Sky violently in pure disbelief. Yoseob and the others akwardly glanced at each other in the same shock. "You guys are the new rookies?!" Sky screamed loudly in shock. They all shrank back and nodded. "Jay, go get some of your clothes. Follow me boys, my personal stylist is upstaires." He said before shoving them away from us. They struggled to object but my father kept pushing them away from us without hesitation. "Oh my god." I said before pacing back and forth. What are we going to do?! They dont even listen to us at all! How are we supposed to tutore them. "I hope this works." 

                                 Sky said before resting her head in hands. A few hours of worrying, Jay walked down staires wide eyed. "You guys wont believe this." He said before turning around and walking upstaires with a excited smile on his face. I exchanged a look with Sky before hesitantingly walking up the staires that groaned loudly under our feet. "They look amazing!" Jay gasped, slight envy in his voice. Two stylist had their hands over their mouth and mirrors was facing the boys. I slowly walked in and screamed. They all were standing side by side, checking themselves out. "What do you think?" Yoseob asked turning around. "WOW!" Sky screamed before stumbling clumsily. His glasses were gone to be replaced with light blue contacts, and his light brown/ dark brown hair was swoopy and swooped in his eyes. He smiled a handsome smile, and Sky stammered rapidly. Sanduel popped up beside her, hugging her. He looked just as hot as Yoseob. He had flippy silky hair as well, and he was all decked out in black. L didn't have braces, and he had a prince like face and dark black flippy hair. Baro and Jackson both looked like gangsters with flippy black hair and backwards hats. "Y-You... Oh god." I stammered as Jackson stood in front of me with a smile. They look like idols! "They are your responablity now." Our father said before raising his eyes brows at me and Sky. Yoseob and Sanduel both grabbed Sky's wrists excitedly, before running down staires with her. "What are we waiting for, teacher." L said before looking at me with a y stare. I took a deep breath before dashing down staires widely.