A niece day and a reunion

HighSchool with VIXX

''This was a great movie!'' Ravi says.

Yoora and I met VIXX before the cinema. It's saturday so we decided to spend some time together.

''Yeah. But it was also sad.'' Ken says. And I need to agree. ''71 into the fire'' is really sad but that's because it's from a true story.

''What should we do now?'' Hongbin asks.

''Maybe we should eat lunch now.'' I say. ''I'm really hungry!''

''Yes. Good idea. I'm starving.'' Yoora agrees.

The guys also like the idea.

''What do you want to eat?'' Hyuk asks.

''Pizza.'' My best friend and I say at the same time.

''OK.'' says N a little bit suprised ''I know a really good restaurant that is near.''

After a short time of walking we arive at the restaurant. The weather is great so we sit down outside. I once again sit beside Leo.

''Did you hear anything from these guys that attacked you?'' Yoora asks VIXX.

''No.'' Ken answers fast.

''Ok. I would love to know why they want revenge.''
''That's the same with us. But that isn't important right now. How is your hand Leo Hyung?''

''It's alright. It only hurts when I use it. Luckily I play soccer not handball. So the sports festival won't be a problem for me.''

''Don't you have a soccer match for the school tommorow?'' N asks.

''Yes we have. Hyuk is also in the team. Don't forget them.''

''Yes. Hyung he is right. Why did you forget me?'' Hyuk says sad.

''I'm soory.I'm sorry Hyukie.''

''Are you all coming.'' Leo asks.

''Yes of course.'' I say happily. Maybe too happy. But who cares. If I can see Leo everything is alright. And I want to see the match.

Leo has a little smile on his face. I swear if I wouldn't already be in love with him. I would definetly fall for him now.

''Thanks.'' He says.

I also smile at him. ''Of course I won't miss a chance to see you...play.''

''What do you want to order?'' I nearly get a heart attack because suddenly a waitress stands before us.

We all place our orders and begin to talk about school and the sport festival and the musical.

Thankfully there are not many people in the restaurant so our food was sone done.

''And what now?'' I ask after we left the restaurant.

''I have an idea.'' Ravi begins ''I have eight cards for the amusement park that is there.'' He points behind us. We all turn around and look at the direction where we see a big amusement park.

''Good. But why do you have eight cards?'' N wants to know.

''My little sister wanted to go with friends but she became ill and couldn't so she gave them to me.Do you want to go?''

''Yes.'' We all say and go there.

In the amusment park we see that there aren't many people too. Perfect.

''So where do you want to go first?'' Ken asks.

''The haunted house.'' Yoora screams happy.

''No.'' I say.

''Come on. Let's go. It won't be too scary for you.''
 

''Everything that has to do with haunted things is scary.''

''Are you alright with the haunted house?'' She asks the others.

Yes they are. And so they drag me to the haunted house.

''This are wagons for two people. Sop who goes with who?'' My best friend asks.

''I go with SaeJin.'' Leo says. I look at him thankfull.

In the end Hongbin goes with Hyuk, N with Ravi and ken with Yoora and Leo and I.

We are the last ones. After we sit down in the wagon the ride already begins. At first I'm alright but later I'm trying really hard not to freak out.

Once again a ghost appears from nowhere.

''Ah!'' I scream and grip Leo's arm. He takes my hand and holds it thight. I don't know why but somehow I'm less scraed. Maybe it's because he is right beside me and protecting me.

Soon I see light again. We are outside and I jump out of the wagon because I want to go away from the haunted house as fast as possibly.

''It wasn't so bad as you thought right?'' Yoora asks me.

''It was worse. I hate these kind of things. And I will hate them forever.''

''Ok. I understand. But where do you want to go now?''

''To the roller coaster.'' Hyuk screams.

''Ok. Then let's go.'' N says.

''I'm going to get me something to drink. You go first without me.'' I say.

''I go with her.'' Leo says.

''Ok. Then see you later. Call me when you are done. Bye.''

''Bye.''

The six leave so that only Leo and I are left.

''What do you want to drink?'' Leo asks.

''I don't know. Something cold.''

''Come!'' He says and takes my hand again. I'm happy like always when he is close to me.

''Do you want a smoothie or lemonade or cola?''

I realize only now that we already stand before a drinks stand.

''Lemonade.'' I answer.

''Then we would like a lemonade and a coffee.'' I look at him suprised. He is the only person that I know that would drink coffee on such a warm day.

After we become our drinks and Leo pays we sit down at a bench.

''Mhm.'' I look at him and see how he closes his eyes and enjoys every sip from the coffee.

''You really love it,don't you?''

''Of course and especially when my girlfriend is beside me.'' He says really quiet but I can understand it.

''I'm so happy that I'm in love with you.'' I say out loud. I didn't want to say it but somehow I did and Leo is now really red in his face. Maybe he's embaressed. But he still smiles at me with his rare smile that I see more often than before.

''Do you hate ghosts and haunted houses so much?'' I look at him suprised that he is suddenly asking that question.

''Yes I do. If I would be alone and meet a ghost or something like that I would die of the shock.''

''This won't happen because I will protect you.''

Now I smile. What a wonderful boyfriend I have.

''Thank you.'' I say and lay down my head on his shoulder. We stay like that for a bit until Leo calls N.

After he is done with his call he turns around to me.

''We should meet them before the ice cream shop.''

''OK''

We go there and see them already from far away.

''Hey. Do you also want ice cream?'' Ken asks or better screams.

''Yes.'' We answer and go to them.

 

N POV:

The days was great. We forgot all our worries because we had so much fun.

''So then see you tommorow at by the match.'' I say.

''Yes. Bye.'' Yoora answers and goes into her house. We already brought SaeJin home so now it's only us guys.

''And did you and SaeJin have fun Hyung?'' Hyuk asks.

Leo only looks at him but doesn't answer.

''Did anything unnormal happen?'' I ask.

''No.''

''Did you see anyone following you?''

''No.''
''I think we should go tomy house snd talk about that there. My parents and sisters aren't home so we can talk without problems. What do you think?'' Hongbin asks.

''We all like this idea so we go there.

After we arrive at his house we go into his room. It's very big. We all sit down and stay quiet until I begin to talk.

''We really need to do something against them or we will worry all day and night.''

''But they know when we go to the police because seem to follow us even if we don't realize it.''

''Yes it would be good if we know someone from the police.'' Ravi agrees.

''Hm.''

Suddenly a phone rings. We all look at each other and then I realize that it is my.

''Hello.'' I answer.

Nobody answers.

''Hello?'' I say once again. '''Who is there?''

I now have an idea. ''Are you the ones that...?''

''Yes we are.''

I'm shocked. I don't know what to answer so I just sit there with my eyes wide openand listen to what he has to say.

 

Hyuk POV:

A phone rings and after some time N takes out his and answers.

''Hello.''

And after a few seconds he repeats himself.

''Who is there? Are you the ones that...?''

I now pay more attention to the conversation like the others. But you can't really call it a conversation because N Hyung doesn't talk but just listens. He looks really shocked. After a while he is done. And we all look at him curious.

''What do they wan Hyung?'' I asks.

''They want to meet us.''

''What! Why?'' Ravi aks. He is suprised like we all.

''I don't know. He just told me where and when to meet.''
''And?''

''We should meet at 12 o'clock in the forest by the old house.''
''Which forest?''

''The one right beside your house Hongbin.''

''They really always know where we are.'' Leo says. He looks worried and also angry. I can understand him. He has a girlfriend and now such things happen.

I look st my watch and see that we already meet in a half hour. ''Do we go?'' I ask.

''Yes. Let's go. Maybe today we get to know who they are.'' N says and stands up. We follow him out of the door and into the forest.

We only need 5 minutes to the house but we see already circa 25 guys. One of them goest to us and now we can see his face.

''This can't be true.''I whisper. But it is.


So this chapter is a little bit longer that the others. I hope you will like it and comment.