Only thinking about him

HighSchool with VIXX

The next day:

We have now history but I can't concentrate because I'm thinking about Leo. I told Yoora already my fellings for Leo. At first she was suprised then she became really excited because I haven't liked any guy for months. She is like that but I'm worried. Leo is so quiet and not open to strangers. But am I a stranger to him? Of course he doesn't know me good but he saved me. Or would he save every student from the school?

''Ah I don't know. This is so irritating!''

The whole class stars at me and I realize that I said this out loud.

''SaeJin what is it that you don't understand? Maybe I can explain it to you.'' Our history teacher looks also at me.

I don't know what we were talking about or what the thema is that we have. I didn't pay attention. I look at the bord and see that there are names from important people in history. But I don't know what I can ask about this.

''Em...'' I look at my best friend ans she shows me a piecce of paper but so that only I could see it.

''I don't understand why ******* did that.''

''Yes that is a really good question.'' She turns around to the board and begins to explain something.

I look at Yoora. ''Thanks that you saved me. If you didn't I would be in big trouble.''

''With pleasure. But about what were you thinking that you didn't realize that you spoke loud?''

''Leo.'' Was my short answer and she smiles at me.

We begin to talk about him and the other guys from VIXX. The whole lesson. At the end of the lesson we go to our next class. We both don't know about what history was but we don't care.

Next is Math. Not so good like before because our teacher isn't so nice. So we need to concentrate but I'm not sure if I can do it.


Somehow we both survived math and now is lunch break. The best. We go to the mensa and take our food. But on the way to our table we run into Hongbin and Ken.

''Hey!'' Ken says with his big smile. ''Do you want to sit at our table? We would be happy and we have 2 free seats.

I want to decline but Yoora is faster than I.

''Of course we want.''

And to me she whispers. ''That is your chance. You can get to know him better.''

I nod and she pulls me with her.

''Look who will eat with us.'' Hongbin says.

The other 4 guys look at us and smile. Everyone but not Leo. He looks at us with his usual face.

We sit down at the table and Hyuk begins to question us.

''How was it at the police station yesterday Noona? Hyung didn't how it was but we want to know.''

I smile. He is like a little kid but somehow he is also very much like an adult. It isn't easy to describe.

We begin to talk about what happened and the othes are also suprised. 

''The police man seemed nice but this sounds a little weird.'' N sasy.

''Yes thats the same what we also thought.'' Yoora says.

They both begin to discuss about police men and other realated things.

I just stare at Leo and eat in hope that nobody sees that I stare at him. I want to prevent myself from looking but I can't. He just looks so perfect with his blond hair and the muscular body and his face is so so.... I can't describe it he is just so perfect. Only his personality isn't so how should I say this. It isn't easy to be friends with him. 

I'm only thinking about him.

Suddenly he turns around to me and looks directly into my eyes.

''Is something?'' He asks with a soft voice.

''Em...Em...'' I don't know what I should say. I can't say that I like him. I don't know anything. Why am I like this? I know the answer but this doesn't solve anything.

''Nothing is wrong. I just thought about something.''

He nods and looks back at his food and eats. But this time I can control myself and look to Yoora. She is still talking with N.

''Yoora what is next?'' I ask her.

''PE.'' Is her answer and she goes back to talking with N.

I also look back at Leo.

''Leo are you going to play soccer again?''

He is looking suprised at me and shrugs.

''Maybe. But I also need to train the other sports.''

''You're an awesome player. You have really talent.''

''You are also not bad.'' 

''No I'm not good but you are really good. Do you want to be a profesional when you are an adult? Because I think you could easy become one.''

''Maybe I'm not sure.''

''What would you become if you couldn't.''

''I don't know.''

''What about a singer? You're not just an awesome soccer player but also an awesome singer.'' Ravi interupt us.

Leo just looks at him and ingnores him.

''Not fair. You talk with her but not with us.'' Ken looks like he also wants to be part of the conversation.

''Maybe he likes Noona.'' Hyuk looks at us with an evil smirk.

Leo is just eating his food and I do the same. Yoora looks at me and twinkles. I sigh. PE will be exhausting