Degradation

My everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

" Kyunhyun~a  , I love you !" I said.

"I love you more silly !" He replied me .

"I'm not .." but before i could put an other word, he kissed me. I couldn't help but giggled.

" Stop it please... I need to breath.." I pleaded.

He stopped . We talked about our jobs. Well, i became a music teacher. It's a great job actually. I'm so great at playing the piano. Yes i have a huge opinion of myself!

Kyuhyun? He's working in a firm. He doesn't have so much free time since he entered the compagny.  Now, he was looking deeply in toughs so i decided to kiss him.

" I tough you wanted to breath?" he smirked.

" Well..Can't i kiss my fiancee?" Ho no!  Now i was blushing ! 

" Of course you can kiss me , and more if you want !" 

Kyuhyun always gots a erted mind.

Well you know what happened ...

A question was still bothering me . We're fiancee but he never told me when we will get married , offically. I know that i am ready but i've always told him the contrary because Kyuhyun doesn't seems to be eager , so i'm confuse. I don't want to rush everything so that he won't be disapointed.

" When will we get married ?"  . 

He tough for almost 2 minutes and then, aswered.

"Any time . A least, you should be happy." 

 

3 years ago in winter, christmas time

Today is christmas day. We are ,Kyuhyun and me, in my mother's home. We decided to spend christmas together . Beside, my mom was really happy to welcome Kyuhyun. 

" My dear futur son in law! I'm so happy to spend christmas with you ! " 

Kyuhyun smiled warmly at her. I know he's proud to be accepted by her. Sometimes, i'm a little bit jealous because she seems to love more Kyuhyn than me , her own son! But i can't really blame her. For sure, my fiancee is the most handsome guy.

I was in the kitchen when i heard the talk between the two others one.

" You know what ? I was a bit upset by Ryeowook's behavior this last few days because.."  she started .

"Mom! He doesn't need to know that !" I whined.

But, as stubborn as me , she kept talking ... And as aexpected Kyuhyun was glady listening to her story .

" Well, actually, he couldn't stop talking about you and how perfect you were . He didn't even bother about my existence anymore !" She chukled.

" Yaa! It's no true !" I said .

She was daring saying that ? It's her who can't stop talking  about Kyuhyun and how we are looking so perfect .

" Really? You're so cute Wookie !" said Kyuhyun, making me blush. Why he is acting so cheesy in front of his ' soon mother in law'?

" Time to oppen our present !" she said 

She gave her present to Kyuhyun. I was mesmerized so as him. I took a look. It was two tickets for Jeju's island.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter