Leaving me

My everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryeowook ' s POV

I was in the kitchen.  I wanted to talk with Kyuhyun.  A thousand of questions were running in my head.  

"I'm home! " cheered up the warm voice of Kyuhyun. 

I turned and faced him.  He was smiling but I stayed still. 

"Are you ok? " he asked me. 

He was daring if I was OK ? How could I be fine with a boyfriend who thinks that I'm so poor , that I can't even afford a restaurant? I took something in my pocket and put it on the table,  right in front of him.

"What is it? " he said.

Then , looking closely,  his eyes widened.  He recognized the bill he had paid the last time.  

"Where did you find that ?"

"In your bag.  I went for searching you and I found you at the reception. " I replied annoyed.

"Look , Ryeowook,  I know that you're saving your money, so you don't need to waist it for. ."

"WAISTING ?! I paid for us!  I know I'm not rich as you , but you I don't need you to pay everything for me ! Stop taking for a poor guy! " I screamed. 

"Please.  I just paid once , I won't do it again but calm down, so we can talk. "

"Calm down?  I am actually calm. Are you pitying me ?  On Christmas day, you brought me an expensive piano . The piano I was planning to pay latter.  But now..."

"I bought it for you ! We both know you weren't able to afford this piano" Kyuhyun argued.  

Those word only made me being more hateful towards him and his wealth.

"And then wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter