My Wild Imagination

My Wild Imagination

**A/N: Sorry for the long wait. You know how unexpected things happen...well I got distracted a lot before posting. I hope this was worth your wait! I had a lot of fun writing this one ^^ **

 

Like any hormonal teenager in high school, I have a crush. She stole my heart the first time I set my eyes on her. Yes it was a she...see my story is already interesting! Well to describe her, she would be a perfect little package. She is on the shorter side but I guess that matches my height a bit as I am not so tall myself, but she has something all the other short girls don’t have and that is her adorable baby face. Yet we are only friends...

“Jessica are you spacing off again?” I looked over to my best friend Tiffany who was holding a coffee in my face.

I took the coffee before batting my eyes, “I don’t know what you are referring to.”

Tiffany took a sip from her coffee as we started to make our way out of the shop, “I hope you are actually thinking of something while spacing off. I mean if it was just blank all the time, I would get worried.”

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance, “I am a very intelligent woman!”

“Says the one who got a C in math...”

“And an A or B in all my other subjects! Stop mentioning my math scores when you don’t have a good comeback.” I shoved her with a shoulder a bit but she couldn’t stop giggling as we walked through the mall.

“Why not have Taeyeon tutor you? You know she is good at math.”

I blushed slightly with just the mention of her name. The name was so beautiful as it rang in my ears. Yet I kept a poker face on because she was my secret crush and none of my friends knew about my love for her. “I could.”

“Oh!” Tiffany pointed somewhere, “Speak of the devil! Taeyeon!”

I watched in amazement as the girl we just mentioned was coming our way! I saw my crush approaching us with that goofy grin that made me all giddy inside. “Jessica, Tiffany! I didn’t know you both came?”

I was too excited to see her that I made Tiffany do all the talking, “I didn’t know you wanted to come. We are just having a girl date.”

Taeyeon laughed, “You are right. I don’t like shopping much but I am here with my mom.” She pointed back to the elder woman that resembled her. It was very tempting for me go up to that woman and introduce myself as Taeyeon’s future wife but I held back as there would be other chances.

Tiffany waved at Taeyeon’s mom, “I see, you should get back to your mom. Jess and I will see you in school.”

Taeyeon looked at both of us, “Of course. You two enjoy your time out. If you do something other than shopping, count me in.” My heart sank a bit when I saw Taeyeon skip back over to her mother but at the same time I was so excited that we had the chance to bump into each other like this.

“We should spend more time with our other friends like Taeyeon.”

Internally, I was agreeing strongly, “are you getting sick of your best friend already?”

“And so what if I am?” Tiffany giggled.

“Yah!” I made sure that smack on her shoulder hurt a lot. Tiffany rubbed the spot but that didn’t stop her from laughing at me. What a great friend...

Well this thoughtful friend of mine, took me around several more clothing stores until she dragged me into a shoe store. I mean I wasn’t dragged, but agreed strongly when mentioned we should take a look. It was then that we met again. Taeyeon was trying on a pair of sneakers with her luscious tongue sticking out in concentration. It was so tempting so I strut up to her and straddled her hips as I sat upon her lap. She looked up at me confused but that didn’t stop me as I cupped her face and leaned in to kiss her deeply. I could tell she liked it as she swiped her tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance....

“Jessica?” I gasped as I broke from my oh-so wonderful day dream, “You were spacing...do you like these heels?”

I looked away from Taeyeon who was still in the back trying on those sneakers, “Sure.”

Tiffany stomped her feet, “You didn’t even look!”

“I did! They are nice.”

 I could still see Tiffany pouting although my eyes wanted to glance over at the girl in the back, “Fine. I take it you don’t like these. We should just go to another store then.”

Now I was pouting as Tiffany took me out of the store. I wanted to secretly gawk at the girl that was going to get a new pair of sneakers. However, things don’t always go your way and I had to spend more time with Tiffany. I was already tired so looking around more stores would be burdensome, “Hey Tiff do you want to just spend the rest of the day at my house?”

Tiffany looked over at me with curiosity, “You want to leave? But you practically live here at the mall...”
I sighed, “I know but my legs are tired.”

Tiffany looked at the time, “Okay lets get the bus and make it home for dinner. I will tell my mom you are eating with us then?”

I smiled, “Of course!” We did a little bit of window shopping while we made our way out since there were so many pretty clothes during the fall season. The cold air hit us as we opened the doors to let us outside. We were going to cut through the parking lot over to the bus stop on the corner but a car pulled up in front of us.

The window of the car opened and I almost died of shock to who it was, “Did you two want a ride home? Or umm you could come to my house?”

I was begging and praying to the heavens that my friend Tiffany would agree to all the suggestions! “What do you think Jesse?”

“I don’t want to take the bus.” Well there was stupid me acting all cool.

Tiffany sighed, “Is it really okay for us to come over Mrs. Kim?” I saw Tiffany looking over to the driver.

“Of course! You are friends of my daughter so I am happy to have you over.”

Tiffany looked over at me, “You don’t mind right Jesse?”

“We can go.” That was great, I was keeping my cool. Even kept calm when Taeyeon got out of the car and took the bags out of my hands to help me put them in the trunk. Her soft fingers brushed against mine that I had the urge to push her against the car and ravish those lips. Yet this would be an inappropriate place to do that so I kept my hormonal beast locked inside.

Tiffany and I went into the back while Taeyeon returned to the passenger side so we could go to her house. Of course all three of us were friends so it wasn’t the first time I went to her house with others but I always got excited since the whole place smelled like Taeyeon. We decided to keep the bags with our clothes in the car since Mrs. Kim said she would drive us home after we had dinner and stayed over for a while so we just entered the house and went to Taeyeon’s room while her mother went to the kitchen.

I always found Taeyeon’s room fascinating as it held so many trinkets from when she was little. It was almost like her room was frozen in time and only a few modern things snuck into it. Almost like I could see the story of her life with the random things from her childhood up until now. “So umm how are you two doing?” I looked back to the cute girl on the bed looking at me and Tiffany.

Of course my friend Tiffany was very talkative so she went over to Taeyeon and hopped onto the bed next to her, “Great! Have you been with Yuri and Yoona these days?”

I watched as Taeyeon leaned back onto the bed to look up at the ceiling. I am not sure if she noticed but it made some of her tummy show making my cheeks glow red, “Sometimes. I usually just spend time alone after school.”

“Ah I see. Jesse doesn’t like to go home much so she bugs me all the time.”

I snapped out of thoughts to put butterfly kisses on Taeyeon’s stomach with the sound of my name, “What?!”

Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled at me, “Don’t get so flustered.”

I rubbed my nape as I looked away, “I am not flustered.” To distract myself from the two who were making fun of me, I went over to the books on Taeyeon’s desk which were mostly for school.

“Oh! Taeyeon you should help Jesse with math!” I looked back at Tiffany and gave her a glare but it went unnoticed by the girl.

Taeyeon cocked her head, “You need help Jessica?”

I sighed, “A little. My grades slipped some that is all.”

Then she grinned at me causing many butterflies to stir in my stomach, “I would be happy to help. I am sure you will catch on fast.” I was too busy staring at those white teeth that my hand slipped and I almost stumbled onto the floor...real smooth Jessica...

I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon almost halfway off the bed, “Are you okay Jesse!?”

And then I felt her protective arms around me while she was shaking the unstable chair that almost made me fall, “This chair is a bit broken. I should have warned you.”

“I...It’s okay....” I could feel her warm breath on my cheek as I didn’t move from the arm she had around my waist.

However Taeyeon did remove her arm around me soon after so I escaped and moved to sit on the bed with Tiffany, “Should we watch a movie or something? Just being in my room might be boring.”

Tiffany sprung up, “Sure! I hope you like chick flicks!”

Taeyeon laughed, “Of course! The DVDs are downstairs so why don’t we head down and see if food is almost done too.”

I watched as Tiffany left the room leaving me and Taeyeon alone. I saw Taeyeon’s hand extend towards me so I took it but I had other plans instead of getting up, I pulled her down onto my lap. She looked into my eyes before leaning in to capture my lips. I knew time wasn’t plentiful so I immediately deepened the kiss and made sure to taste her cavern...

“Umm Jessica? Jessica?” I blinked and looked up at Taeyeon who still had her arm extended, “Are you coming down with us?”

I sighed thinking my imagination got away from me again, “Sure.” I finally got up from the bed and followed Taeyeon down the stairs and into the living room where we found Tiffany. I saw that Taeyeon continued walking into the kitchen where her mom was so I went next to Tiffany and help her find a movie. “Anything you are interested in?”

Tiffany looked back at me, “I have three. We can decide when Taeyeon gets back.”

I looked over Tiffany’s shoulder and agreed all the selections looked good but we should decide as a group so Tiffany and I went to sit on the couch. Taeyeon returned with some drinks before sitting next to me, “did you decide?”

Tiffany leaned forward on the couch and spread out the movies, “Okay! So I have My Girlfriend is an Agent, Is Zero, and My Sassy Girl.”

Taeyeon rubbed her chin cutely, “Maybe is Zero. It is a classic.”

Tiffany took the DVD and jumped up happily, “Okay!” Then Tiffany froze before looking back at Taeyeon, “How do you work your TV?”

Taeyeon laughed before leaving my side to help out Tiffany get the movie in and started. I was happy when Taeyeon returned to my side so it was now me in the middle of Taeyeon and Tiffany. I wouldn’t have it any other way as I was beyond happy! With the movie starting, we all focused our attention on the TV, but with the explosive amount of comedy, the room was just full of laughter until Taeyeon’s mom came in with the food. She was cool about us eating while we watched the movie.

After the food came, I started to focus my attention on Taeyeon more. She was so engrossed into the movie that she sometimes missed which was cute. There was some sauce on the side of her face because of that...if only I could just lean over and it off for her...but that would be too sudden so I reached for a napkin and gently wiped it off for her. The sudden touch of the napkin made her look my way, “Thank you.” Of course I looked away immediately as she eyed me out. The rest of the movie, I tried to focus but I could just hear her lovely voice and hearty laughter. It was disappointing when the movie ended as I knew Tiffany and I should head home.

“It was fun Taeyeon!” Tiffany stated as we were now near the door since Mrs. Kim offered to take us to our homes.
“Wait wait, I will come with you.” Taeyeon started putting on her shoes with us.

Mrs. Kim came over and saw her daughter also ready to leave, “You can just stay home Taeyeon...they live close.”

Taeyeon looked back at her mother, “Like you said, it is close and I want to see them get home safely too.”

Mrs. Kim didn’t argue with her daughter so we all left together, but this time, Tiffany was in the front to help direct Mrs. Kim as I was in the back with Taeyeon. With just the two of us in the back, I could see myself slide over to her and lean up to her side while my hand goes dangerously close to her sacred area. With my hand getting ready to make her aroused, my mouth would be putting butterfly kisses along her neck making her whimper in pleasure. She would get tired of my teasing and turn her head to full on kiss me, all the while my hand would sneak under her shirt and feel the soft stomach. Yet my hand won’t stop there as it makes its way up to her clothed s. The kiss would get more desperate as she felt my sinful hand...

“Jesse we are here!” I felt some drool on my face while leaning on the window so I quickly wiped it away before anyone saw. I looked over and saw Taeyeon already out of the van so I quickly unbuckled myself and got out. The smaller girl got all my bags out of the back by now.

“These are all yours right?” Taeyeon said as she held up the bags.

“Ah yes,” I quickly went over to take some but she started walking to the door with me.

I wanted to say good bye or something like that but she beat me, “I will see you tomorrow. Sleep well Jessica.” I opened my mouth to say something but she interrupted me, “Oh! Did you want me to tutor you in math after school?”

“We could do that.”

She flashed a smile, “Ok! See soon.”

I turned to wave her good bye, “Bye.” As the van pulled away, I sighed and went into the house. It was one amazing day...much better than I thought it would be.

 

-------------------

 

School could be a day of dread but I always had one thing to look forward to during the day and that was the chance to see her. She took the school bus so she was always one of the students that arrived earlier than students like me who had their parents drop them off in the morning. I didn’t disturb her as I saw her doodling in her notebook, so I stood in the back silently. It was Tiffany who drew the attention over to us, “Jesse! Sleep well?” I saw Taeyeon turn her head and smile at us before getting up.

“I did. Why so happy this morning?”

“Morning Tiffany and Jessica!” Taeyeon said as she stood before us.

“Morning Tae! Where is Yoona and Yuri? Class is so quiet.” Tiffany was also one of the loud ones in the classroom.

Taeyeon looked around, “Yuri is sick but I am not sure where Yoona went.”

I decided to take my seat as Taeyeon and Tiffany took their seats next to each other and chatted. I knew they were better friends than me and Taeyeon but it didn’t bother me. I knew it was my fault that we were this way. I knew if I got too close, maybe my urges would get the better of me.

Soon the chatter died down as class started and I looked around for Yoona. She was still missing so that also made me wonder where our other friend went. Yoona is the one that usually keeps me awake in class by passing me notes so I was a bit bummed that she wasn’t here today. I guess that means all my attention will go on Taeyeon today. Not that I minded doing that either and class ended much faster than I remembered.

Since it was our lunch break, I went to my locker to put my things inside before joining my friends in the lunch room. Since, it was only Tiffany, Taeyeon and I for lunch, I decided to go to Taeyeon’s locker first and meet Tiffany in the lunch room. With my belongings in the locker, I went over to my beloved. I saw her bending down to get something from the bottom. That cute little was sticking out making me want to it a bit but she shot up and saw me, “Oh hey Jessica!”

She closed her locker, “Are you going to lunch?”

Taeyeon smiled and took my hand....MY HAND! “Of course! Let’s go!”

I felt like we transported to the lunch room since my hand and her hand were linked. It is like when you don’t want a good thing to end, time goes by in a flash. Yea that is what happened and her hand was no longer on mine and I somehow had food? Wow...was I really that distracted by her touch that I forgot that I was in line with her and got my food already?

“Are you going to eat Jesse?” I looked up at Tiffany who was eyeing out my food.

I stuck in a mouthful of peas, “Of course.”

Taeyeon laughed at my cheeks filled with greens, “You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full.”

I blushed as she took notice of me. With my mouth full most of the meal, I let Taeyeon and Tiffany do most of the talking. I found out Yoona was also home sick. I thought it was strange two of our friends were sick at the same time like that but what could I do? I should just stay away from the sick ones unless it was Taeyeon. If I was sick with her, we could curl up together and use our body heat to warm up the cold we felt. We could feed each other food and tease one another for not taking our medicine. That would be so cute!!!

“Jesse are you coming?”

I looked up at Tiffany and Taeyeon who were standing, “Where?”

Tiffany laughed at me while Taeyeon left to put her tray away, “Class of course.”

I stood up and made my way towards Taeyeon while Tiffany followed. The rest of the school day was fast since our stomachs were full. “So Jessica did you want to take the bus with me?”

I looked over at Taeyeon, “Bus?”

She smiled, “Yes. So we can go over math.”

I stood up in a haste as I heard I was going home with Taeyeon, “Bus. Right. Math.”

Taeyeon took my book, “Okay. Let’s go so we don’t miss the bus.”

I turned towards Tiffany, “Hey Tiff I will see you later!”

Tiffany looked up at me, “Okay! Have fun studying! I have club activities today.”

“Oh right. Text me later then.”

Taeyeon hit me lightly, “Don’t do that Tiffany. It will only distract her from focusing on math.”

Tiffany laughed when I pouted a bit, “Listen to your instructor well Jessica.”

I laughed before following Taeyeon out. It was always strange when you took the school bus and it wasn’t the one you normally took. All the students could tell that you were a stranger that normally didn’t ride this bus. It made me feel very self-conscious but with Taeyeon at my side, some of those worries dissipated. She warmed up the cold seat and as always, my heart. I knew she was talking about Yuri, but I couldn’t focus well. My eyes were carving out the perfections on her face into my mind. That ridged jaw, full lips, cute nose, big eyes, and strong cheeks...all were perfect.

“Oh my stop!” She took my hand once again as we got up to exit the bus. So much hand touching in one day...I should record that in my diary. I mean she didn’t even let go until we got up to her room. “Jessica you take out your math book. I will go down and tell mom to bring food up to us.”

I looked at Taeyeon as she left....her mom was so nice like her. Always making us food. I wonder if Taeyeon could cook as well as her mother. I would love to watch her as she cooked and wrap my arms around her frame. I could see her blushing by my affection as she stirred noodles in a pot.

“You ready Jessica?” I saw Taeyeon walking into the room with sandwiches.

“I guess so.” I was disappointed my day dream of seeing Taeyeon cook was cut short. It looked perfect to me.

“Alright! We have some brain food so we should be good for a while. Now where is your last exam so we can see what you did wrong.”

I looked into my backpack for my exam and found it. I won’t go into the boring details of fractions and other strange formulas. All I knew was, after several hours, Taeyeon leaned back in her seat, “We should have a break.”

I was also exhausted mentally, “Yea. My brain hurts.”

She smiled, “Sugar is good for the brain. I will go steal us some cupcakes.”

I smiled seeing her get super excited over sweets. I knew she loved anything with lots of sugar so I would sometimes put candy in her desk when she wasn’t looking. I am not sure if she could tell it was me or not but I always enjoyed her smile when she discovered it.

Taeyeon came back with several cupcakes, “Here! 2 for you and 3 for me!” I laughed at her silly actions. I was about to take one without thinking and she slapped my hand away, “Don’t they look pretty? I helped decorate.”

I was kind of annoyed she slapped me but my eyes grew wide when I saw the decoration, “Be my girlfriend?” I looked back at Taeyeon, “What?”

“Do I need to tutor you in how to read now?”

I looked into Taeyeon’s eyes which were worried yet hopeful. I looked down and then pinched myself to see if it hurt...it did. I must not be dreaming right? “Yes?”

Taeyeon lunged herself at me and gave me a very huge hug, “Really?!”

I smiled into the hug that was very much real, “Yes! I really want to be your girlfriend.” Ah those words sound so sweet.

Taeyeon squeezed me harder, “You have no idea how long I dreamt of hearing those words from you.”

I smiled with the same thought in my head, “Me too.” I guess now both our dreams would turn into reality and I for one, couldn't be happier!

 

 

~END~

 

 

 

 

Author thinks taengsic: