'Helpful' Hands

I'll make every second count.

a/n: hello guys. so I've decided since this will be the second last chapter I'm going to make. I hope that it comes out quite long so please enjoy ^^ 
p.s ~ I wrote this around 12 am here, so please excuse the spelling mistakes ><



Your point of view

I was waken up to the vibrating of my cell phone. without opening my eyes, I used my hand to search for the endless noise in hope to shut it off. *bzzz*bzzzz* shooting up in my bed I dragged my hand under my pillow. nothing. I threw the blanket in the air, only seconds later to have my cell phone land on my foot. "ugh", I complained, as if I was talking to someone. "first last night and now this!?" rubbing the soon-to-be bruise on my ankle I unlocked my cell phone only to view a text message from my annoying best friend, eun mi:

eunmi: rise & shine! time 2 go out & celebrate ur 2nd year anniversary with dongjunnie~ :P

upon reading her message I could hear the tone of sarcasm in her voice saying 'dongjunnie'. rolling my eyes, I plopped down into bed not wanting to get back up for anything.

miyoon: not going 2 happen
eunmi: WHAAATT!? WAE?! >:L
miyoon: he can't make it..
eunmi: out of all the days he misses he decided 2 miss this -_-
miyoon: imagine how i feel.. 3
eunmi: i thought u said tht u were ok with him being an idol?
miyoon: i am.. it's just.. i wish he would save some time 4 us. especially on our anniversary :l
eunmi: babe it's ok. how about u & me go out 2day? my treat
miyoon: thx 4 the offer but i just want 2 stay in bed all day
eunmi: deal. i'll b there @ 11 (;
miyoon: ihu -_-
eunmi: ilu2 babe <3 ;D

sighing, I pulled the covers over my head. I wanted everything to go away.. or at least re-do this entire day. right from the start. I did my best not to remember what happened yesterday/ this morning, but no matter how hard I tried I just remembered it more. 


*flash back to yesterday*
tapping the glass of my watch for the umpteenth time that night I let out a deep sigh. 'when is he going to be here?' 'will he even come at all?' 'I shouldn't get my hopes up too high' thoughts were endlessy racing through my mind. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 11:55 pm. it was like time was purposely moving slow to test my patience. glancing down at the chiffon cake that has been out for hours, as well as being the only company I had, a feeling of depression started to kick in. 'he won't come', 'he is problably spending he night with some beautiful female idol', 'he forgot about our plans' one after another, negative thoughts began sinking into my mind, refusing to be shaken out. I layed my head down on the table when my cell phone rang. 

me: hello?
dongjun: yoonie
that voice- that warm, velvet voice I have lingered to hear. his voice. 
me: dongjuunie, where are you? are you almost here? please tell me you are no-
dongjun: yoonie, I'm sorry.. but I won't be able to make it there tonight.. 
a wave of disappointed hit me, but I wasn't one to give up hope so easily. 
me: so.. you will be here tomorrow for our 2nd year anniversary, right?
there was a pause that lasted longer than ten seconds. being with him for two years I didn't need him reply , because I already know the answer.
dongjun: no.. yoonie. I'm sorry.
me: how come?
out of the hundreds of questions I wanted to ask him it wasn't the one I wanted, but it's all that came out
dongjun: it's just.. we are so busy promoting in Japan that our schedules are busy for the next three weeks.
me: oh
I knew what was going to come next. 
dongjun: yoonie~
and there it was. his famous not-so-secret voice he uses on me when he knows I am upset.
me: yeah?
dongjun: you're not disappointed are you?
me: no, perfectly fine. I hope your fans aren't disappointed either. 
dongjun: wait yoon-
me: it's fine. have fun. bye.

on that note, I hung up on him. I admit that wasn't the best way to handle the situation, but I wasn't okay with being treated second place to someone I always put first. I got up from my seat at the table and began walking around the house. as I walked by the balcony there were strange noises coming from the bottom. I quickly grabbed all the pillows from the couch, opened the door and threw all the pillows I could. "ya! shukkero!" (oppa hates you LOL see what I did there?) I yelled and quickly slammed the door. I heard faint moans and groans, but ignored them and continued my walk. I passed by all of the pictures him and I had taken these past few years. I never understood what was it with that kid and taking pictures, recording videos or creating/having any photograph whenever we were together, but I didn't mind because I found it cute. tears began building up in my eyes as every memory replayed in my mind. I walked over to "our" bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. wiping the tears away, my eyes glanced around the room- the empty, lifeless, incomplete room. my eyes landed on the picture we took on our first date. we went to a park, and as a memory of that day we asked a stranger walking by to take our picture. my arms were wrapped around his neck, his around my waist. my hair was a dark brunette then and fell just below my shoulders. I still remember how he kissed my cheek the very last second, which caused my smile to turn into a shocked expression. chuckling, I remember how hot I felt- my cheeks, my body, even my ears due to his surprise. knowing that I shouldn't torment myself any longer and trick myself into thinking he'll walk through that door, I dragged myself into the walk-in closet he and I had built. I changed into my pikachu pajamas and made sure to grab the second love of my life- who now seemed to be claiming the first love spot. I hugged the pokemon plush close to my chest as I walked out into the living room. I do admit that I have a deep, passionate affection for pikachu but I've grown up with pokemon and pikachu was my favorite. I turned off the lamp and proceeded to the kitchen. as I was about to turn off the light the cake had caught my eye. I don't know why or how, but with all the force I had in me I smushed the cake, and transformed it into a very lop-sided, ugly cake. "Happy Anniversary", I bitterly said. I walked to the light switch, looked back at the cake and turned off the lights. walking back to my room, I shut the door, opened the curtains to let the moonlight in and crawled into bed under my pikachu blanket. 'Happy Anniverary, darling. Here's hoping that your fans are not disappointed in you.' tears softly dripped dow my cheek, and before I knew it I was sleeping. 

 



Dongjun point of view

'aish! that pabo! does she actually think I wouldn't be here the almost- night of our anniversary?' I thought to myself. 
male's voice: jun, you took it too far
me: be quiet hyungsik
siwan: I have to agree jun.. she probably didn't bother to look down from the balcony
me: I know! if she did I wouldn't be in this mess now would I?
soohyun: and we wouldn't have gotten pelted by pissed pillows
(UKISS-ZE:A shipper xD)
he replied, throwing a pillow towards dongho
 
dongho: hyung! what was that for!?
soohyun: don't be such a baby. it couldn't possibly have hurt
eli snickered at soohyun's comment
dongho: what? you want to see how it feels hyung!?
eli: what? I- no. I-I di-didn't- NO DONGHO! PUT THAT PILLOW DOWN RIGHT NO-
before eli could finish his sentence, dongho jumped towards him and began hitting him as ferciously he could with feathery weapon of mass destruction
kevin: dongho get off my yeobo! 
(Elvin shipper ^^)
kevin managed to remove the fiesty maknae off of eli and he rushed to eli's side
kevin: yeobo, are you okay?
eli: it hurts to much yeobo
he fake coughed, and "fainted" on kevin's lap
kevin: awhh, my eli has been damaged
he said as he rubbed eli's head 
kevin: Ya! dongho! apologize!
dongho: what? no way!
siwan: will you guys be quiet!?
me: all of you stop yelling! you'll wake up my princess!
I snapped at them, anger evident in my voice
kwangee: hey! don't be mean to my jagiya~
he yelled at me, as he pinched siwan's cheeks
siwan: ow ow! kwangee for the last time I am not your jagiya! now let go of my cheeks!
kwangee: I don't want to let you go! or your cheeks! never ever ever!
me: guys!
immediately they stopped
kwangee & siwan: sorry
before I knew it they started nudging each other
me: do I need to scold you two again?
kwangee & siwan: no.. 
me: good
jun young: so what is your brilliant plan now dongjun?
heechul: probably something idiotic that kwanghee helped him with
kwanghee: ya! I am not an idiot
me: ahh, idiots
sungmin: yah! don't call my dongsaengs idiots!
me: mianhae hyung.. 
sungmin: now you really need to come up with a way to get her to forgive you
kyuhyun: I agree. now let's quickly think of it so we can go home. my baby is waiting for me
dongho: hyung you're dating!?
sungmin: please dongho, don't flatter him. the only relationship he has been in is with his game
kyuhyun: not true! I have dated so many times!
sungmin: name one time you've been on a date
kyuhyun: last week you and I had tha-
sungmin quickly covered kyu's mouth
sungmin: not that! and no we didn't. I me-meant gi-girls
(kyumin shipper xD)
donghae: oh yeah? name one
kyuhyun: my ga-
donghae: technologies don't count
kyuhyun hesitated as he bite his bottom lip. 
eunhyuk: don't be so mean to him
kyuhyun: thank you hyuk!
eunhyuk: I mean it's bad enough our maknae has never dated in his entire life! but you don't need to remind him of his lifetime of loneliness
kyuhyun: thank you, hyuk. 
 donghae and hyuk laughed along with the rest of us
me: I have the perfect plan! but guys I will need your help
all of them: count us in! 
they all chimed together
donghae linked arms with hyuk (eunhae ftw!) and began walking ahead along with eli, kevin, sungmin, kyu, and siwan kept trying to get kwanghee off of him or try ans escape kwanghee's arms. the rest of the guys were talking amongst themselves while I was a bit behind them conducting my plan.

perfect. mi yoon, you had better prepare yourself to be swept off your feet. tonight, your prince charming will come. where is he you might ask? here I am (here I am anyone? no? oh.. okay.. /laughs to myself)




*end of flashback*