2nd Entry

The Story of YOU and ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 23, 2014

 

Dear Diary,

Today, my bestfriend and I went out for lunch. Risa just went home from Japan recently, so I guess she wanted to catch up with me. I kind of missed her so much, so going out today was a good idea.

I never thought having a best friend is quite hard too. Most especially knowing the fact that Risa already got a boyfriend to spend her Christmas with. (Lucckkky~ but it actually means that she won’t be able to spend her Christmas with me which is hard for me.) I think his name was Kim Jongin. She said that he’s a great dancer and a rapper too. She showed me a picture… and Damn… that hella of a guy is a hottie.

I asked her what it feels like to have a boyfriend and she became all dreamy and out of the world. All she can say is “Jongin here… Jongin there… Jongin everywhere.” So it came to me that… will I be like her too when I fall in love? Come to think of it… I wonder when will I be able to fall in love? I wonder what does it feel like to fall in love? What does it feel like to spend your Christmas with someone special? I wonder… What kind of man will I fall in love with?---Wait? Did the guy from yesterday just pop out of my head? What the?!... No way! I shall never EVER fall in love with such a rude jerk from yesterday.

And ohh~ By the way… I also mentioned the guy from yesterday to Risa. She let me explain what he looks like so I honestly did. Uhmm… Well… How should I put this? Just like I mentioned earlier, he’s handsome (Overly gorgeous), he’s hot (Definitely the appeal), he’s broad cheekbones that made his facial features more manly, he’s beautifully sculptured nose bridge (Goodness! It seems like it was worked on like a plastic surgery, but impossible, right?), he has this beautiful bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter