1st Entry

The Story of YOU and ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 22, 2014

 

Dear Diary,

It’s already the 22nd day of December and a few more days, Christmas would already be there. I’m so excited already! Recently, it’s been snowing at night. I guess it would be a White Christmas this year. Last year it didn’t get to snow during the day of Christmas, so it’s quite a bit boring for me. I hope it’ll snow at the 25th.

Today, I went shopping at the Christmas Bazaar to shop for Christmas gifts. The surroundings were full of the essence of Christmas. Everyone seemed to be so happy, so jolly. As if every one of them doesn’t have any problem they have to fix… Well, maybe except for the fact that it’s quite hard to think of a special gift for someone.

As I was looking around the bazaar, I saw this beautiful snow globe sitting at the corner of the shop. It looked so beautiful, so magical, so enchanting. I was smiling as I approached it. I would want to give this as a gift for my mother, but then as I was about to grab it, someone did it first. It grabbed it away from the shelf where it was placed at. I was about to shout at him and tell him that I saw it first which is quite childish but then, who cares?! I like the snow globe and I want it mine. But then, when I was about to shout at him, and as I looked up. I was stunned. Really! Can you believe that?

He was… so stunning. He was a bit taller than me with black velvet hair and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter