Day with big brother:)*

My little sister

Jinhyun P.O.V

"He's the best brother ever!" I said to Se Na over the phone. "Thats awesome! Does he have any cute friends?" She asked. "Actually he has 6 cute friends. But the one my age is probably the cutest.." I admitted. "Ahhh whats his name?" 
"Jeon Jungkook, but its not what you think. I just met him.." 
"So?? Love at first sight could be real.." She said teasingly. "Bruh we just met.. But his singing is so so so so good!" 
"Good singer and cute. But is he nice??" She asked. "Super duper nice! He was so sweet when he asked to show me around school.." 
"OMG OMG OMG!!" Se Na fangirled. "Aigoo calm down!!" 
"Hate to be a downer but does Mom and Dad know about you living with him??" She asked. "Didn't get to that but I want to find the right time to tell them.." 
"Well don't wait to long, I think they'll understand.." 
"I hope so.. Jin is a great brother.." 

Jin P.O.V

"I hope so.. Jin is a great brother.." I heard Jinhyun say on the phone. I smiled. I was planning on taking her out to hang . *KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in.." She said. "Hey, didn't mean to interupt but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.." 
"That would be awesome! Just let me get ready." SHe said. I nodded and left. *RING RING* I looked at my phone and Naeun was calling. "Hey beautiful.." I said. "Hi honey, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today.."
"Ah, I would love to.. But I have plans.." 
"Ahh Oppa~! But we haven't been on a date for a while.." 
"I know and I'm sorry. I'll plan a date for us and will make it extra special. But I have to go.." 
"Alright, but remember you promised!" 
"I know. Byeee lovely~." Then I hung up.  

When Jinhyun got ready we left. "So theres this new ice cream place that opened up. Did you want to grab some and hang out at the park. Catch up on whats happened?" I suggested. "Sounds great!" I smiled at her. She was so cheerful. 

We got our ice cream and went to sit on the swings. "I wanted to ask, do you have any memory of Mom and Dad?" She asked. "Uh yeah a little. They took us on vacations and we had a lot of family time. But thats about it.." 
"Do you know how they died?" SHe asked and looked down. I sighed heavily. "They were shot. We were actually with them... Dad told Mom and I to run and when we did we heard Dad shout so Mom put you in my arms and told me to run...SHe ran back and eventually the cops found us. We didn't have any relatives to take us in so we were put into the system and thats how we got seperated... I'm sorry but I eventually forgot about you and when you showed up on my door step I was shocked." 

Naeun P.O.V

I decided to take a stroll in the park. When I was there I saw JIN OPPA??! With another girl??! Is he cheating on me??? She looks like a high schooler!! I hid behind a big tree to spy on them. They were smiling and eating ice cream. So he blew off our date to hang out with some other girl? "Yah Oppa!!" I said angrily and walked towards them. "Who is this??" I asked. "Oh, Naeun its not what--" 
"Are you cheating on me?? Why would you do that!? She looks like a high schooler ! Why would you cheat on me?!" 
"Woah woah, calm down Naeun. First of all I'm not cheating on you. She is my sister, Jinhyun. Jinhyun this is my girlfriend Naeun.." 
"Nice to meet you.." She said and stuck out her hand. I shook it a little discusted by her. She's the reason why I couldn't go on a date with my Oppa. "Text you later honey.." I said sweetly and kissed him. Right in front of his sister. 

Jinhyun P.O.V

"Sorry about Naeun, she could get weird at times." Jin said. "She must be really in love with you.." I replied. He nodded. "So are you and Jungkook close??" He asked. "Umm, I don't know. He was so kind to me. But something weird happened.." 
"What happened?" 
"Well, my teacher said for me to sit next to Minho and when he offered to help show me around the school Jungkook got annoyed with him and they started bickering." I explained. Jin chuckled. "What??" I was confused. "Him and Minho have always been at each others thorats. With music and athletics. They always want to be better then the other.."
"Ooh what sport does Jungkook play?" I asked. "Um, handball and Soccer. He's on the same team as Minho. We can go see them practice if you want." I brightened up and nodded. 

We arrived at school and went to the soccer field to see all of them warming up. "Jungkook-ah!" Jin called. Jungkook turned around and waved. He jogged towards us with a smile on his face. "Hey Jinhyun, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh no greeting for your hyung?" Jin faked being hurt. "Hi Jinhyun!!" I saw Minho waving from a distance. I gave him a little wave. "Anyway you should get back. Jinhyun just wanted to see you play.." Jin said and winked at Jungkook . "Oh really?" Now they both started to tease me; I lightly smacked Jin's arm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12