The news

My little sister

Jinhyun P.O.V

Hi, I'm Kim Jinhyun. I grew up wondering why my family's last name is Lee and I'm Kim but I never asked. I live with my family in Busan. 

"Jinhyun-ah, come here." My Father said. "Yes Appa?" I said and walked over to him and my Mother. "Sweetie, you know we love you right?" Mom asked. I nodded. "And what we are about to tell you doesn't change that, ok?" 
"Whats going on?" I asked. "Theres no easy way to say this but... You were adopted.." I widened my eyes. I was lost of words. "Honey, I know this is a lot to take in but--" 
"How long have you known??" I asked. "Since the beginning.." They answered. "I can't believe this... Why didn't you tell me sooner??" I asked. I was upset and couldn't control my anger. I knew they probably had good intentions. "We wanted to find the right time to tell you. You were just a little kid.." 
"Where are my parents??" I asked. My Dad sighed heavily. "They're dead..." I put my hands in my face. "Sweetie, but you have a brother.." I shot up quickly. "Do you know where he is??" I asked. Mom nodded. "He's in Seoul. If you want to find him we have stuff to help you. We know his address and we enrolled you at Seoul high." 
"How old is he?" I asked. "He's 20 years old.." 
"Wow, he's an adult! Do you think I could go live with him!" 
"Woah woah woah.. Not livie with him.. You are still our responsibility.." Dad said. "Really? You can say that even though you've kept me from him for 16 years ??" 
"Jinhyun, I'm not saying you can't see him. But you barely know him.." 
"He's my brother ! I have a right to get to know him! Besides where am I gonna stay if I'm going to Seoul High??" 
"We can get you an apartment there!" I didn't want to sound rude  but I have a brother and I would like to know what he is like. "Look, I know this is a lot to take on. I get that you want to get to know him, he's your blood but you can't just show up at his door step and say Hello, I'm Jinhyun and I am your sister that you lost years ago." Dad said. "Does Se Na know?" I asked. They shook their heads. Well its nice to know she didn't lie to me. "I'm gonna spend the night at her place.." I said. "Oh you'll start Seoul High in 3 days.." 

After I packed some stuff I drove to Se Na's house. "Hey sis, whats up?" She asked and let me in. "Mom and Dad dropped some major news on me.." I said and flopped on the couch. "What was it?"
"I'm adopted.." I blurted out. "WHAT?? YOU ARE??" She nearly shouted. I nodded. "Aw sweetie.. Do you know about your biological parents?" I sighed heavily. "They're dead..." I said. "Oh, I'm so sorry Jinhyun..." 
"But, I have a brother. He lives in Seoul and I'm going to attend Seoul high.. But Mom and Dad don't want me to get my hopes up and think I can live with him.." 
"Well, I agree. I mean he is your brother but you don't know what he's like.. For all we know he could be a jerk. But it is worth a try. Maybe don't just ask but just get to know each other and see if he lets you live with him." 
"That is a great idea. I hope he's a good guy." 
"If he's related to you, he must be!" 

After 3 days it was time for me to go. "Here is your key to your apartment. Here is the address to your brothers house. Good luck sweetheart.." Dad said and gave me a hug. Then I gave a hug to Mom, Se Na, Sehyun (Other sister), Seyoung (Sister). "I'll visit you guys as soon as possible." Then they left. I had 1 day before school  and Seokjin's home is near the school..

I drove all the way to his HUGE mansion. "Holy crap.." My family is rich but Seokjin is.... I walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened revealing a handsome tall man with broad shoulders. "Um, hi.. I am Kim Jinhyun, are you Kim Seokjin?" I asked. "Yes I am, do you need something?" His voice sort of had an attitude. "Um, I was adopted and was seperated from my brother. I found him.. Its you..." I said. He had a shocked look on his face. "Get off my property.." He said and was about to shut the door but I stopped with my foot. "Seokjin! Please listen to me!" 
"If this is some kind of sick joke then go away! Its not funny!" 
"Its not a joke!! I am your younger sister!!" He opened the door again. "I have proof too.." I said. "Come on in.."  "Lovely place.." I said. "Thanks, its kind of lonely. Just me and this big house.. SO what proof do you have.." I opened my backpack and took out some papers. "1989 you were put into the foster system because your parents were killed. Your foster parents are "Park Minah and Park Hyunshik..." 
"How did you find me?" He asked. "I didn't even know I was adopted until just a few days ago and they told me about you.." 
"Woww... This is..." 
"I know its a lot to handle, but I moved to Seoul and I have an apartment on xxx street and I'm going to Seoul high.." 
"So Jinhyun, how old are you?" He asked. "I'm 16..." 
"Seoul high is a great school, you'll love it there... One of my friends is about your age and he still goes there. He's a nice kid.." *Heavy rain noises* We both look out the window and its raining. "Oh crap.." 
"It looks to dangerous to drive, you can sleep in the guest room.." Seokjin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it <3 Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12