The Byun's

His..... Bodyguard?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Hyo In. The hot temper girl. Nice. Sweet. Over 'taking care' of her family especially her brother. A fashion designer. 25 years old. Born in 1989.8.21. 175cm, 47kg. 

Kim Taehyung. Nice but TOO nice to a pretty girls and most to y girls. Over ert boy. Doesnt care about relationship at all instead of his friend and family. Collage boy and take 'business' course. Born in 1995.12.30. 178cm, 58kg.

(Done of introduction, so lets start!)

"Oh you are home." mrs Jung In said to her daughter. 

"Oh yeah omma... Im tired.." Hyo In said back and kiss her mom.

"Tired? Why? Designing new clothes?" 

"Um yeah... And, oppa come to my office today.." 

"Oh really? Why? He treat you lunch?" too many question come out from mrs Jung In mouth. 

"Hahahaha treat me lunch? No. He ask me to help him." Hyo In laugh and told her mom the right thing. 

"Oh what is it?" 

"Um, let me rest first, i'll told you and also Soo In, Hye In tonight."

"Oh okay sure."

___

'Its nonsense, nonsense, nonsense.' Taehyung muttered himself. He was lay on his bed and staring at the ceiling. 

"Wait wait wait. But my bodyguard is a girl anyway. I dont care about it if the bodyguard is a girl." he sat up and smile. 

He take out his phone and contacting his friend by the group chat on kakao talk. 

Taetae95: hey guys guess what....

JiminPark: what?

Jeonjungkook: what happen what happen?

Taetae95: i got a bodyguard!

Seokjin: hahahaha.

Taetae95: what a nice reaction.

Namjoon: you sure?

Sugasuga: hahahaha.

JiminPark: woah..

Taetae95: yeah sure. And its a girl.

Jeonjungkook: what?! Really?! I want too!

Sugasuga: hahahaha.

Seokjin: hahahaha. 

JungH: you both stop it!!

JungH: a girl? /smirk/

JiminPark: let us meet her!!

Taetae95: i dont even meet her yet -.-

Taehyung throw his phone and ignore all the notifications that keep vibrating. It must be his friend. Let them be , let them be. 

___

That night after the dinner, mrs Jung In ask Hyo In to told them about what Baekhyun's ask her to help him. 

"Oppa ask onnie to hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter