Christmas gift

Christmas gift

The wind was blowing in his face as he was waiting for the bus to come and take him to school. It was their last day before the winter break, so Jinyoung had mixed feelings about it. At one side he couldn’t wait for Christmas to come, it was this one time of the year when he had the chance to spend a normal day with his family.

His parents were always travelling throughout most time of the year, because of the business they had, so he was left alone a lot. His grandmother was coming from time to time as well, but she lived in the countryside, so those moments of visit were rare.

 

On the other hand there were his friends from school – Jaebum, Youngjae and Mark. He cared about them so much and spent most of his time with them. He hated the moments, when he had to go home and be alone, so he was always using the time they had together to the fullest. They helped each other in classes and had the best time playing around in karaoke and arcade places.

 Jaebum and Youngjae were best friends since elementary school, so whenever they were doing games or activities in pares, they’d pick each other and since Jinyoung was a shy person to begin with, Mark was always the one to choose him. At some point the two of them grew closer to each other as well. They were a great team and were winners in everything. They just didn’t want to lose, so winning was the only other option.

 

Mark was the only person that Jinyoung ever brought home. They were put in a group for yet another school project, so Jinyoung invited him over. Back then he was only sixteen and he was taking Mark as an older brother, since the other one started school an year later from the other kids on his age. They spent hours in doing what they had as an assignment. As soon as they finished, they turned the TV on. Neither of them was really watching it, so as soon as Jinyoung opened his mouth, Mark turned all his attention to the younger boy.

The only one to whom, he shared about his parents and how they were almost never there was Mark, right at that moment. How they always send him money and called him from time to time, but how lonely he felt throughout everything. Mark listened to him, carefully and at the end of their conversation he gave Jinyoung a tight hug. It caught Jinyoung off guard. Mark and he never hugged before so, it was a new experience for both of them, but surprisingly, a good one.

After that they on, they never said a thing about it, but were now almost inseparable. They were goofing around, going to cinema, having meals and almost everything together. At some point Mark fell in love with Jinyoung, with his smile, laugh, the way he was holding Mark’s hand or the small hugs he would give him from time to time. It made the older boy very happy and he just couldn’t hide too well. He cared about Jinyoung so much and as year went by, those feelings got stronger.

 

The bus was finally on his station. As soon as the younger boy got on it, he saw his friends waving their hands to him with huge smiles covering their lips. Soon enough he made his way to the end of the bus, where they were siting and took his place next to Mark.

“Finally, I was waiting since forever.”

While Jinyoung was whining about the bus being late, Mark casually took his hand in his and gave it a small squeeze, his eyes glutted to the speaking boy. It was something normal for him to do this, since this was one of his small ways of showing his love to the other one.

On the other hand, every single time something like this happened, Jinyoung was always freaking out from the inside. He was oblivious of the fact that, Mark loved him like something more than a friend. The older boy told him a few times in the past that he loves him, but Jinyoung was always taking it as in a brotherly way, even though the younger one himself, loved Mark as more than just a friend.

“Jin-ah, stop whining and enjoy the moment, this is our last Friday before the winter break.” Youngjae said as he chuckled.

“Youngjae-ah, don’t remind me.” He puffed his cheeks as he glanced at Mark.

“Cute.” Was all the older boy could say, before looking back at the other two with fake serious futures covering his face. “Don’t mess with Jinyoungie.“

“Ah, hyung is trying to scare us.” Jaebum started laughing, soon enough joined by Youngjae.

“Yah, stop laughing and start talking smartass, are you doing the party tonight?”

“Yeah, Mark is right, what’s up with your idea, Jaebum?” Jinyoung joined the older boy. Out of the three of them, he was the only one who had the right to call Mark without honorifics and to get away with that.

“Oh, it’s one guys. Us three tonight, pizza, PlayStation, scary movies and of course my big bro promised he’ll buy some liquid for us, is it great? I love that man.” Jaebum was finally able to answer as he stopped laughing.

They were in their last year before university, so the four of them decided to do something like a homemade party, before the graduating one.

 

After the long day in school, finally the boys gathered their things and went on their way to Jaebum’s home. He was living with his brother for two years now and it was a great experience for him, since their parents were in America. They all got in the house and took their shoes off, before leaving their bags on the couch.

“Hyung, are you here?”

“Yes, Jaebum-ah, kitchen, I’ll be out in a minute.”

They turned the TV on and soon enough were already playing. Jaebum’s hyung joined them soon enough. He took his coat off the hanger and turned to his brother.

“I ordered you pizza. There is beer and soju in the fridge, just don’t get drunk please. I’ll be staying in Kangin’s home tonight, if anything happens, gimme a call, okay.”

“You’re the best hyung and don’t worry about it, we’ll be just fine. Thanks again.”

“Have fun, guys.”

He said before leaving the house, followed by a few thank you’s.

“So, let the party start.”

 

Four hours later all of them were lying on the ground. A few bottles were rolling around their bodies and the empty box, where the pizza was earlier, now long gone. They spend a lot of time, drinking and playing and had a lot of fun, but soon enough were pretty exhausted and a little tipsy.

“I think I need some sleep now.” Youngjae murmured as he pocked Jaebum.

“Ahh, okay okay, get up. We’ll share my hyung’s room tonight.” Jinyoung looked over at Jaebum and then back down to Mark, who was taking a nap on his lap.

“What about us?”

“You’ll be in my room, if that’s okay?” Jinyoung gulped hardly at the thought of sharing a bed with Mark and was about to protested, when he heard the deep voice of the older one.

“It’s fine.”

Mark slowly stood up and pulled Jinyoung up as well. “Good night, guys.” The older boys were really excited now, even though he was sleepy as well. He took a hold of Jin’s hand and pulled him to the said room, closing the door behind them. Soon enough, he let go of the other one’s hand and signed.

“I can sleep on the couch in the living room, hyung; it’s not a problem for me.”

Jinyoung was nervous. It was their first time sharing a bed together, even though they had a lot of skin-ship moments; this was a whole new level.

“I said its fine.”

Mark took off his shirt, followed by his jeans and quickly got in Jaebum’s bed, covering himself with the warm looking blankets. Jinyoung only admired the other one’s body and soon enough blushed a little and turned his back to Mark.

“Come one, Jinyoungie, get in bed, there is plenty of room for you.”

Jinyoung took a deep breath before taking his clothes off and getting in bed, where Mark was already sleeping, or at least he looked like it. As soon as the younger one lay down, Mark moved closer to him and loosely wrapped one of his hands around the other one’s waist. Jin froze on his spot. He thanked himself for keeping his shirt on and slowly turned his head, fully facing Mark.

“Mark…”

“I love you, Jinyoungie.”

Mark looked at him so serious, that a shiver ran all over Jinyoung’s body. A crack of smile followed up his words.

“I know hyung, I love you too, but…”

“No, not like that… I really really love you. Be mine, Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung looked stunned and before he could even open his mouth so say something, Mark hovered his body with his own and briefly kissed him. Mark got scared for a moment, the other one didn’t move at all, nor gave any signs of what he’s feeling right now, so he was a moment away of pulling from Jinyoung, but then he felt Jin’s hand on his , pulling his closer to him and those lips, that he dreamed for so many times, were finally kissing him back. In a quick moment, they were already sharing a passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other’s mouths, as small whimpers were leaving Jinyoung’s body.

Mark pulled away from Jin away first, but only so they can take some breath of air. Genuine smiles were covering both of the boys lips as a tear rolled down Jinyoung’s face.

“I never thought, you’re feeling the same feelings for me as I do to you.” His free hand made its way on the older’s face and cupped it in a loving manner. “I love you, Mark.”

“Love you more, Jinyoungie.”

Mark moved down, kissing the tear off Jin’s face before, leaving butterfly kisses all over his face and finally finding his lips, murmuring against them. “You’re all I wanted for Christmas.”

Having someone to love was a blessing. Jinyoung could see that now and he cherished every moment of it.

The very next they, Jinyoung got a text from his mom, saying they won’t make it for Christmas, but this did’t make him sad. Now that he finally had Mark, he knew that he won’t spent any other moments alone, because now they were together. Miracles do happened in December, he thought as he snuggled closer to the sleeping boy next to him, leaving a small kiss on Mark’s neck, his Mark.