Stolen Kisses

Operation: Break Myungsoo's Heart

 

"What, are you doing here?" I gritted my teeth as I pulled L to a vacant guestroom at the end of the hallway. Looks like I wasn't the only one surprised to see him here, he was surprised to see me too.

 

"Do you live here? Nevermind, I'm not asking. Anyways, can you tell me where I can find the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" L looked annoyed and irritated, and kind of confused as well. 

 

"Well, duh! My name is Lee Eun Mi, you dimwit." I explained the situation to him. Looks like he doesn't know my full name, so I gladly informed him myself. It was weird not seein L in his usual outfit, black leather jacket and pants, with all the gangster accessories he usually has. Even his messy and disheveled hair was fixed for tonight, and damn did he look good. He was wearing a tuxedo, for this formal occasion probably. He seemed different than usual, though.

 

"You mean..what? I'm supposed to marry you?" L finally realizes the situation, and I thought he was smart. He looked as if he was disgusted or something. The feeling's mutual, bro.

 

"Correction, I will so not marry you." I said to him in reply.

 

"Eun Mi, Myungsoo-ah! Are you in there?" I heard my mom knock at the door. Oh , now what? 

 

"Uh-yes mom! We'll be down in a bit!" I replied, yelling over the door. I looked back at Myungsoo, who was still smirking at me with his perfect and kissable lips. I heard my mom's footsteps getting more faint by the second, feeling relieved a bit. Suddenly, I was pinned to the door by Myungsoo, staring at me intensely.

 

"What were you saying?" This time, I clearly caught the faint smell of alcohol when he spoke. Oh my god, he's hitting on me while he's drunk.

 

"L, get off me." I pushed him back with the palms of my hands, making him stumble backwards and eventually fall on the floor on his . He pouted cutely, and outstretched his long arms towards me, as if telling me to help him stand up. I really wasn't used to seeing him like this, acting innocent. He actually did look cute.

 

"You're drunk. You have to rest first, don't worry, I'll tell our parents." I helped him stand up by putting his arm over my shoulder. It was a pretty hard struggle going to the bed because his weight nearly made me fall over. I mustled all the strength I can, and released him when we got to the bed. I sighed, lying down next to him. This is too much to handle in one day.

 

"Mmmm.." L suddenly put one of his arms around me, bringing me closer to him. It made me widen my eyes in surprise, and I mentally screamed because I was getting annoyed. Why did he even come here drunk? He didn't look that drunk earlier when he knocked on my door. I couldn't get up, because of L's arm around me.

 

"L, please, I'll get my parents if you don't release me." I was extremely irritated as well as annnoyed. But what happened next was incredibly unexpected. 

 

L rolled so that he was on top of me, pinning me between his two muscular arms. I blushed furiously, feeling sweat trickle on my forehead. Goodness, can somebody please get this guy out of my house, now?? He stared at me, and kind of tilted his head in confusion. I tried to look away to my sides, but he touched the side of my face, making me look at him. His piercing black eyes stared me down, making my heart beat faster. And suddenly, there was only an inch separating us while his body was pressed unto mine.

 

I felt helpless, my two hands trying to push him off me. That didn't stop him, he trailed butterfly kisses up my neck, and I froze. I lay there, paralyzed. L, he was trailing kisses up my neck until he paused, and I felt him look at my lips lustfully. Impossible as it seems, his eyes got darker than usual. 

 

"Help! Help me! Please!" I yelled as loud as I can, trying to get help. I hoped this wasn't one of those soundproof rooms like my room and my parent's room. All I could do was plead for help.

 

"Someb-" His lips crashed into mine and my eyes widen. His soft lips were pressed unto my lips, and for a few seconds, it stayed like that. I couldn't think clearly, seeins as L is kissing me. The same L who is the boyfriend of my best friend, for pete's sake! I couldn't talk, nor could I act, I just felt him. I felt his moist lips, his perfect kissable lips on mine. He titled his head a bit and felt something wet touch my lower lip. Oh my-Holy is that his tongue?

 

"Mm..I like you." He whispered in a low, husky tone. L suddenly collapsed, just laying down, with his lips now on my shoulder blade. He was asleep, surely. Not.

 

"Eun Mi, what is taking you so lo-Oh." I heard the voice of my mother, but couldn't see her that well as L was still peppering kisses on my face. It was a big help to me that my mom was here. Now she can scold L and banish him forever and call off the wedding. Since he looks like he's about to me in a few minutes, if he wasn't disturbed. Thank goodness she was here.

 

"Myungsoo, dear. I'm glad you're getting along this well already, but please be sure you're safe. We're not really a fan of premarital..you know, ." My mom giggled like a little schoolgirl, with a knowing smile on her face when L finally let go of me. I face-palmed myself, while my Mom directed Myungsoo to the dining table, and he looked kind of awake this time. That usual annoyed look was on his face again. It was the real L. He wasn't the hungry seductive animal who kept kissing me. 

 

They left the room together and I was forced to stand up, I touched my pink lips and looked at the mirror beside the bed. These lips, were kissed by L. My worst enemy, and my best friend's boyfriend. I felt guilty and angry at myself, Mi Young didn't deserve this, but I was angry at L at the same time. Shoot. L kissed me. I kissed L.

 

That was my first kiss.

 

My first kiss, was stolen by L.

 

I thrashed furiously on the bed and screamed on the pillow so that I wouldn't make anyone deaf, but I was certain was in the worst possible mood I have been. That jerk! I'll get revenge on that. 

 

I wiped off the possible germs on my lips with my fingers, and took a nice and long tooth brush before going downstairs.

 

"Oh, Eun Mi! Join us!" Probably L's mother smiled sweetly at me, motioning me to sit next to L. She was really pretty, and I could tell where L got his eyes from, as well as some of his facial features. Looking beside her, I saw L's dad, and I'm not exaggerating when I say he looks like the older version of L. He is the spitting image of his father, to be honest.

 

"Ah, ne." I tried to force a smile, despite what happened earlier with L. I was angry, that's for sure. I sat down on my chair next to the jerk, and ate my steak. I still couldn't forget what happened, how could he! He is so irresponsible. I mean, what if that girl wasn't me? What if it was some or some hoe out there like those queenkas in school? He would really hurt Mi Young's feelings.

 

But you kissed him back. A voice in the back of my mind said. It made me guilty, but I know she deserves the truth. But..I can't just tell her. What should I say, 'Hey, me and your boyfriend had an intense kiss last night and oops, I almost forgot he's getting married to me'? Mi Young sh-

 

"Eun Mi. Eun Mi." I snap back to reality and looked at my father who was watching me with cautious eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" I felt embarrassed, suddenly realizing the violent way I have been slicing the steak. It made loud and noisy sounds with the silverware, and I realized what I have done.

 

"Sorry, yes I'm okay." I looked down to my food and tuned them out for the rest of their conversation. I sneaked glances at L who was beside me, and he was eating normally. He didn't even look at me or anything, he didn't remember what just happened there in that wretched guest room. L probably felt me looking at him, as he gave me a death glare while everyone else were chatting happily, oblivious to what was really happening.

 

"What's your problem?" He spoke quietly, raising one of his brows.

 

"Nothing." 

 

This was going to be a long night.

 

 


 

"What did you say? O-M-G, really?" A few girls started muttering loudly again during lunch. 

 

Weirdly, Mi Young wasn't here yet, and she didn't even tell me or Luhan if she was going to be eating with L and his friends today. I haven't heard from her ever since this morning, and I was really starting to get worried because she wasn't exactly herself this morning. I tried searching for her in the remaining minutes of our lunch time, but no luck. 

 

"I'm going to look for Mi Young." I told Luhan and he nodded, eating his food peacefully. How cute, he's so hungry he doesn't want to be bothered.

 

The first thing on my mind right now was that she might be with the kingkas, Infinite. And everybody knew where they ate their lunches, if they ever did because they probably feel like eating isn't their style. But they always ate their lunch at the rooftop, or so I heard from the fangirls everywhere. 

 

Finally, I got to the rooftop after getting past through the number of steps in our stairs. I think I really need to hit the gym some time, seriously. I could use the exercise..too bad I'm too lazy to do that. I opened the door to the rooftop to see the Kingkas, who were suddenly surprised when they saw me there. I looked at them and the sight before me, but Mi Young was nowhere to be found. L was there though, and he was looking at me like he expected me to be here.

 

"What do you want?" One of them, I think his name's Sunggyu said to me. What a nice way to show some hospitality. I didn't answer his question, but instead I bravely walked up to L and grabbed him by his collar. He, on the other hand, did nothing and just stared at me curiously, while still wearing that signature smirk of his that I so badly wanted to wipe off.

 

"Where's Mi Young?" But he still stared at me with those blank eyes, he even chuckled a little. The nerve of this . What did he do with Mi Young? Don't tell me..

 

"We just ended our relationship. . a few hours ago?" L yawned, disinterested this time and I was forced to take my clenched hand from his shirt when he forcefully took it off. He resumed to lying down and plugged back his earphones as if nothing serious was happening. As if he didn't hurt my best friend's heart, like nothing happened.

 

"What did you do to her! You hurt her feelings, you . And it probably means nothing to you, but you did you know that she really values your time together? Do you know how many times she cancelled our plans together, just to be able to spend some time with you. But then here you go, you always stand her up and never show up. But you know what? She still loved you. She loved you, L. And Mi Young didn't deserve anyone like you. You don't know how many times she always thinks about you, and tells me all about the times you spend together even though I wasn't really interested. Did you even love her like she loved you? You lying, pathetic, playboy. I warned you, and I hope somebody uses a sharpened spoon to rip out your eyes and replaces them with your !" I catch my breath, after letting out all of my feelings in that sentence. 

 

His index finger motioned me to go closer to him, as he was going to whisper something in my ear.

 

"But who kissed me back last night?" He smirked evilly, and I shivered feeling his hot breath on my ear. How could he remember when he was drunk? He knows about the kiss? Why didn't he say anything?

 

"But you were drunk, I saw you, you wer-" I was interjected by none other than L once again.

 

"Oh believe me, I wasn't in the slightest bit drunk. I have high tolerance for alcohol." He smirked.

 

"But-" I was at a loss for words. He kissed me last night, and I kissed him back. It was my first kiss, but it was an act of cheating on Mi Young, my best friend. I felt hot tears prickling, they started flowing down my cheek, and I ran. I just ran.

 

I didn't want to see anyone.

 

I wanted to face my problems.

 

I wanted to run away. And I had one thought in mind..

 

Luhan, please be there.

 


 

Hi! So did you like this chapter as well chingus -3- hihi anyway thank you for reading. It's my christmas break so I'm trying to update as often as I can. I really hope you guys appreciate my first story.

 

L, you meaniee. haha, jk.

 

Annyeong~