(_|_)

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 000+ words of pain. jkjk

Somewhere in the night city of Seoul, two people had their arms linked around each others’ as they ambled under the lights decorated on trees of the cities. They ceased their laughter when they found an empty bench to sit on but the blonde one could hardly stopped herself from giggling. Just by the sight of her beautiful smile that shines underneath the lights made Taeyeon to sigh dreamily. She could never get over with the smile, the most beautiful smile she had ever seen and she was so glad that the smile is only for her to see. She was glad that she was hers. Taeyeon ran her hand across the girl’s cheek before her other hand joined in to cup both of her lover’s cheeks.

 

“Look at you,” Taeyeon’s lips escaped a smile. “Being all too beautiful with that smile of yours. I’m not sure if my heart can take it any longer.”

 

Hyoyeon tittered as she gently placed her hands on top of Taeyeon’s hands that were still cupping her cheeks. “Aren’t you lucky?” She pulled away their hands from her cheeks. “To have me?”

 

Taeyeon looked at their fingers that were entwined together. She pulled them up and gave a kiss on it as she looked at the smiling one. “No, no. The real question is, aren’t you lucky to have me?” She flashed a grin when seeing how red her girlfriend’s face was. “I thought so.”

 

“You have this special power that could make my heart beats faster, Taeyeonie.” Hyoyeon stated when her eyes curved into an eye-smile too. “And I really love it. I really love the feeling.” She came closer to Taeyeon to give a sudden quick kiss on the lips.

 

“Cheesy aren’t you?” Taeyeon laughed when seeing how embarrassed Hyoyeon was after the kiss. She had enough of her irresistible girlfriend that she pulled Hyoyeon closer to her, embracing her tightly in her arms. She planted a kiss on Hyoyeon’s cheek before their eyes met. “Christmas is coming, Hyoyeonie. Is there anything you want?” She took the advantage to stare at her girlfriend when the girl was busy thinking of something.

 

“Well, precious?”

“I know!” Hyoyeon snapped her fingers happily. She looked up to meet with Taeyeon’s eyes once again. “I want you, you and you.”

 

Taeyeon laughed heartily when her girlfriend flashed an innocent eye-smile to her. She never knew how she could handle the cuteness and the beauty of her girlfriend. Noticing that the dork wouldn’t stop chortling at her answer, Hyoyeon couldn’t help but to feel embarrassed. She lightly hit on Taeyeon’s shoulder while flashing a shy smile. “Hey, stop it. I mean it.”

 

The laughing one nodded in understood and tried to cease her laughter. She once again sighed dreamily at the smiling one when she pinched her girlfriend’s cheek. “So possessive, my precious one.” Hyoyeon blushed at the statement but she was smiling proudly for herself. “Something else?”

 

“But I don’t want anything for this Christmas.” Hyoyeon pouted when realizing that Taeyeon really do wanted to give her something. “Why would I want anything else when I already have the most valuable thing ever, my love? Your love is enough for me!” She pulled Taeyeon into a hug in excitement.

 

“Aish, you’re really something.” Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon so they could stay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter