together

Going Back

Aside from other nights before, I feel so happy at this moment. How wouldn’t I, when finally the 5 of us are together again in this apartment which used to be lived by only 2 people after almost 2 years of separation.

 

The scenes in front of me remind me of the old days. I admit it’s a bit annoying to see 2 adult men hitting and kicking each other just because of the game, but fun enough too.

The strongest of them, Changmin the magnae of our family, you can see his handsome face and his supermodel-like posture. Everybody knows he’s a genius though he isn’t talkative kind of person and maybe he has that brilliant brain from the food he has been eating continuously. Because I know in his spare time, he just watched the-so-called-normal-male-population-most-watching video.

There is another man beside Changmin who doesn’t stop shouting for some help at someone who is sitting on couch, reading magazine and 100% ignoring his scream. After watching his Intoxication MV, don’t you think that he has turned into a y adult man? But not for us, he’s still the innocent and spoiled dolphin as before, nothing has ever changed. Still be the sincere and hard worker man he ever be, I hope I can be someone as pure as he is.

Doesn’t stand of Junsu’s scream anymore, eventually Yoochun stands up from the couch, “Junsuya, stop disturbing Changmini and shove aside that duck from there… I have something for you!!” and so Junsu stands up and goes to follow Yoochun. Inseparable, that’s them. You sure have heard what Yoochun said about Junsu was the first one he landed his eyes to when he first joined SME and Junsu was his only friend at that moment. He wasn’t lying, and Junsu is still the one that understands Yoochun the most till this very moment. Junsu always stayed by his side, so that ian wouldn’t feel lonely and end up crying. To be honest, though we’ve been friend from long time ago, it’s still hard for me to read what’s on Yoochun’s mind. But it could be done easily by Junsu, I don’t even understand why in the world such thing could happen.

“Yunhoya, what are you thinking about?” and the thing that makes me the most grateful  person is to be by his side again. I turn my head to face him and smile. He leans his head on my shoulder, inhales a deep breath and closes his eyes. His smile, his cooking, his kindness and everything in him never failed to make me fall for him again and again, Kim Jaejoong, the love of my life. I can’t promise him to love him forever, but I’m sure that I’ll be able to love him till I exhale my last breath. Because loving him is the thing I do to survive. “I think about nothing, what more I could hope for when I can be with the 4 of you…” I don’t need to see, I can feel Jaejoong smiles on my shoulder. Everything I have now is my pride of being U-know Yunho, TVXQ’s leader, a group who is loved by people the world, by Cassiopeia and Big East.

When I could be with you, there is nothing I could hope for more