LOL23

Love On Line
  • Tin: What?

    Joy: This is so unbelievable but damn! I've been wanted to ask this since The Choi Seung Hyun posted something. Does this "she" is you?

    Tin:I don't know. Like duh! He's 'The Choi Seung Hyun' and I'm JUST Cristine Bernadette Madrigal, you think he'll like me?

    Joy: Yes. You're Cristine Bernadette Madrigal THE GREAT, right? A Goddess. As what you describe yourself.

    Tin: I thought this talk is serious now what? Haha! That's confidence, honey.

    Joy is typing..

    Tin:Come on Joy. You said it yourself. It's impossible. He's Top and he's at the top, one of Korea's hottest rapper and endorser and now he's one of Korea's most watched action star. And me, I'm just a normal college student, whose waiting for my college diploma to be someone in this world.

    Joy: And now your pitying yourself.. Where's the confidence girl.

    Tin: It's gone to the outer space but it'll be here in 5 minutes.

  • Joy: Haha! Silly. You're Cristine Bernadette Madrigal and people will like you without seeing you or meeting you personally. Your words can make someone fall. If your biased only know what kind of girl you are, for sure, Top will fall for you.

    Tin:And now you're talking fancies.

    Joy: Hahaha! What? I'm shipping with your bias.

    Tin: Actually I have something to tell you but its.. UNBELIEVABLE!

    Joy: About T.O.P.?

    Tin: How did you know?

    Joy: We've been chatting since he post that 'She's mad at me. ' thing.

    Tin is typing..

    Joy: And he's so interested on you.