Christmas Is Here

All I Want For Christmas Is A Baby Brother

It was just three days till Christmas and under the tree is full of all sorts of presents. Small to big, red to gold, lumpy to flat. But Lay couldn't find the present that could contain his baby brother or sister. He searched and listened to every present that was there. Lay also wonder why there wasn't any holes in at least one of his presents I mean how is his baby sibling going to breath? Do they have a oxygen tank in there or something? Everytime Lay's Appa (Luhan) came home from work he hoped his Appa would be holding a present with holes in it that would be his baby sibling, but sadly it hasn't happened yet. Then two days of Christmas left the 23rd of December and still no present with holes. Lay tried to hint at his parents that he wanted a baby sibling for Christmas like drawing babies and hanging them up on the fridge and how he scan his baby album hour to hour, but they just seem not to get it.

Of course Luhan and Xiumin noticed Lay behavior towards all this and have been discussing. Overall that present is a huge step they don't know if they should do it for their little angel.

Hour after hour Lay tried to make it more clear that he wants a baby sibling he even help his Umma decorate the cookies with blue and pink including drawing babies as the decoration. From the island counter Luhan notice his son decorating all this and how his partner bites his buttom lips because he's nervous about this topic to save Xiumin he goes and ask Lay if they should go last minute shopping for his Umma and Lay agrees. At the mall Luhan is also greet with nervousness there is a bunch of couples and families holding a baby and just cooing at their cute little faces and Luhan sees how Lay's eyes sparkle when he sees or passes a baby. Heck he even ask if he could go kiss the baby, which Lay gladly did. When they reach home Lay is tired and he sleeps while Xiuhan is talking in the living room.

"Should we?"

"I mean he looks like he wants one so bad."

"But it's such a big step."

And the talking dies out. 

The next day is Christmas Eve also just one more day till Christmas. Lay is super happy, but at the same time super sad because he knows that baby won't come. Why? Because at the mall he did not see any store containing babies just baby clothes, food, and diapers so of course all the babies we sold out. Suddenly there was crying. It sounded like it was coming from the living room and in Lay's mind crying meant a baby, so off he jumped from his bed and ran into the living room to find a baby crying in his Umma's arms.

"Umma! You got me a baby brother for Christmas! You're the best! Can I hold him? What's his name? Where did you get him? I thought the babies were all sold out. Where did you hide him?"

"Honey this is our baby."

"Ohhh it isn't....?"

"No, sorry honey this is your Auntie Jin and Uncle V's baby I'm just watching their baby for a bit."

"Oh! It's Uncle and Auntie's?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Okay! That's fine, here give him to me I want to hold him. How long is he staying? Can he visit often? Can he sleep over? Can Auntie and Uncle live with us? Can we live with them? Take me the mall on the 26th okay?"

"Ummm....sure? Honey but why?"

"Because after Christmas everything is on sale including babies!"

 

 

 I bet you didn't expect them! Hahahaha! Well they're my fab pairing in BTS right now. And Jin looks so good! I'm gonna pass out           XP
 I miss their sweet times. But I will still ship them even if it hurts!

 Hi! So finally this has been finish! Lol this currently has been finished on 12/22/14 but I was waiting and thought I would make you guys suffer. Lol kidding! Thank you for staying this long with me and if you're still interested in my stories go ahead and check them out. But there so chessy I remember trying to read one and failed so bad! Overall I know my grammer/spelling but I'm trying to improve & thank you so much for reading and thank you for all those people who requested all this sequels! Also if you may be interested in a little more personal things (I doubt you are but) I have a youtube which I run with my best friend so check that out. I also have an instagram. I hope you see you guys there/check it out. :3 Bye Bye now. This ends the adventure of Lay/Xiuhan : ) See you later in my other stories

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_vc_RIg9KcaVSpeV_9kIA

Instagram: http://instagram.com/thekpop_nation