Missing Omma

The Return of Superman: YongSeo Family

"Appa...."

"Hmmm..."

"Appa..."

"Hmmm..."

"Appaaaaa..."

The appa is surprised then wakes up right away..

"What's up, dear?"

"Appa is so mean, why won't you wake up and help me.."

"What can I do for you, dear? But this is a way too late to stay wide awake. You used to sleep soundly in this hour."

The little boy begins to pull the appa's hand.

"Appa, I miss omma, I can't sleep.."

The appa feels there's gonna be a flooding tears soon. He forces himself to stand up and scoop his little boy. He embrace the tiny creature and his back.

"Appa is here, baby. We will meet omma tomorrow. Wanna sing a song before sleep?"

The little boy just nods and sheds the pooling tears in his sparkling but sleepy eyes.

"Let's sing like a child, appa.."

The appa is being thankful and adoring his little boy for being so mature and calm albeit he is just a 3 years old. He kisses his little forehead, his both eyes, his nose, and his lips. He suddenly misses her wife. This little boy inherits her omma inside and her appa outside.

"Appa loves you, baby. As much as omma's love for you. Let's start singing then..."

The little boy hug his appa tighter and start singing

"Like a child, just like heaven....."

After finishing a lap, walking from the guest room, the family room, the bedroom, while singing, eventually the little voice sank down. The appa could hear his boy starts snoring.

"Finally.."

Carefully he puts down the little boy to the bed, surrounds him with pillows and cover him with blanket. He tiptoed to the kitchen to get some drinks. When suddenly his phone vibrates.

"Hi omma..."

"Hello appa, am I disturbing you?"

"Our baby has just slept."

"Why so late, oppa?"

"He said he can't sleep because missing you so much."

"Ahh my baby will always be my baby. No matter how great his appa is, the number one is still me."

"Yeahh, it's really late and you are still able to boast off yourself, Hyun"

He hears her laughter.

"What did you do today without your two handsome jungs?"

"I was just staying at home all day. Helping omma cleaning the house and cooking."

"See you tomorrow, Hyun... I'm afraid you'll be talking with yourself soon, because I'm here so sleepy and barely can open my eyes."

"Aigoo, this appa is seriously working hard today looking after the baby without omma. Arasso oppa, have a good night, good sleep and beautiful dream. Don't forget to hug our baby."

"Will do omma... Miss you, don't forget to come home tomorrow. Good night.."

In The Morning

"Good morning, baby..."

The appa is relieved because his baby wakes up right after he took a bath and prepared the breakfast.

"Appaa..."

The little boy runs to his appa and hug him tight.

"Wanna take a bath first, or breakfast first, or anything else?"

"Wanna meet omma..."

"Aaa, omma is back sometimes soon. Should we hide behind the door and surprise omma?"

"Yes appa. Come on!"

The little boy is very happy with the idea. He pulls his appa's hand then runs to hide behind the front door.

Ting tong!

The bells ring.

"This must be omma"

The little boy whispers to his appa. The appa nods and smiling widely. He counts down with his finger, signalling the little boy, 3, 2, 1..

"HA!!"

They both shout loudly at the moment the omma opens the door.

"Haaaa!! OH MY.... What's this?!!!! heart attack early in the morning?!!"

The two male species laugh out heartily then hug the omma together.

"Don't try to pacify me with hugs, you two... Aigoo..."

The omma is then hugging them back.

"Omma I miss you so much."

Says the little boy while hugging his omma.

"Miss you too, baby. Omma miss you much more and more."

"I miss you much more and more and more, omma"

"Noo baby, I miss you much more and more and more"

"Yeah, and what should appa doing here?"

The omma and the little boy just giggling over the appa's sad face.

"Let's have breakfast, then."

------

After breakfast, the little boy watch the video about learning alphabet and number. He has a fun time learning, singing along with the characters in the video. Sometimes he would jumping and dancing too.

"But not to mention, oppa... His dancing skills seems inherits you."

Says the omma, who is currently watching the baby from the couch with the appa.

"What? Eiyy never mind. I don't have any intention to make him a part of dancing boyband, anyway."

"And here I'm thinking, he shouldn't take our path, oppa."

"Sometimes I also feel that way, Hyun. But let's see later. He is just 3 years old anyway."

 

The view of this little happy family left the audience in awe. Its a kind of miracle. The appa and the omma once joined a fake marriage show 12 years a go. And no one knows it's the fate that brings them to the real marriage 9 years later. And now, they join a family show with a 3 years old handsome little boy.