Chapter 8

My Life, Your Life, Our Happiness

 

Jaejoong was still lying down on his bed. He didn’t want to wake up yet. He just needs to stay put much longer. Being a lazy , he yawned, but refused to get up.

Grabbing his pillow, he intent to continue his sleep.

But a burning smell was disturbing him.

Forcing himself to wake up from his cozy new bed, he got up and heading to the source of the smell.

The smell it self was getting stronger by the time he reached the kitchen.

There he found Yunho in panic mode.

“Yunho-ah, are you trying to burn the kitchen?”

“Jaejoong? So, you already wake up huh? I… I was trying to make a beef black pepper but I don’t know how it was burnt”

He pointed the already burnt meat in the dish.

Jaejoong gave a sigh.

He tried to examine the meat.

“Hmm… you shouldn’t use the big fire, it would damage the meat.”

“Oh… ok!”

Yunho tried to grab the still fresh meat, but Jaejoong hand stopped him.

“No, let me do this, you just stay there and wait!”

Yunho was so relieve. Actually, he was expecting Jaejoong for making him a lunch. He already skipped the breakfast and he didn’t wanna skip lunch either.

He sat sweetly while watching Jaejoong cooking.

Jaejoong was still wearing his pajama. Messed hair and swollen eyes.

A hint of a sad face was still lingering on him.

‘He must be having a hard night. It’s normally if he feels that way. He just leaved his boyfriend for good’, Yunho thought to himself.

And he knew this is not easy for Jaejoong, a man with a soft heart.

Bip. Bip. Bip

Yunho cell phone broke his reverie.

He saw the display phone.

Smile was creeping on his face.

He read the incoming message and reply it at once.

Then another text was coming, He type some words and ended it with:

                 I love you!

“Yunho, I’m done, let’s eat!”

“Hmm. Okay”

The two men were having their lunch, or you can say brunch, consider it just too early to have a lunch.

 

 

 

                **********************************************************

 

Siwon was shocked. He noticed that some stuffs were not on their place. And he knew those were Jaejoongs. Once again he tried to gather himself, afraid that the alcohol still took him over. But his eyes seems didn’t play a trick on him.

This morning, when he woke up, he noticed that he lay in his own bedroom.

He couldn’t remember how he managed himself going home, the last thing he could remembered he was in the club, and got drunk.

Ah, stupid hangover.

He tried to reduce the headache as an impact of alcohol.

When he tried to get his pill, then he realized that some stuffs weren’t there.

And one name was pop out.

Jaejoong.

He was here.

 

                ************************************************

 

*** Siwon’s POV ****

 

‘Damn Jaejoong! You were here?! And you took all your belongings with you? Are you seriously wouldn’t come back to me?’

‘Jeez, do you really want to end our relationship that way?’

I keep on asking, practically to myself.

He was here.

But he didn’t let me see him.

He was ing here!

‘God, Jaejoong! I miss you!’

I let tears wetting my face.

‘Do you hate me that much?’

‘Jaejoong, I love you ….’

Held my knees, I cried a lot, I didn’t expect he would leave me like this.

I never thought it happened to me.

Yes, I was being a jerk. I used to throw a slap or even a punch to his face when I got angry.

I couldn’t understand myself how, but I tended to get overly emotionally since that moment.

The moment when my boss aka my hyung propounded his intention.

But being an , instead of pity him, I merely abused him.

 

*** End of POV ***

 

                *************************************************************

 

Meanwhile…

A blond hair man sat alone in a café. Eyes directed to the road in front of him.

Taking another sip of his coffee, he looks a little worried now.

It’s been an hour since he waited for his lover.

Peeking his screen cell phone, he gave a sigh for umpteenth time.

No incoming message or phone call.

He was about to leave when the person that he’d been waiting for has show up.

“Sorry baby, I’m late!”

He kissed his lover cheek.

But the blondy merely gave him a pout.

“Yah, don’t pouting me ok, you know I can’t resist it!”

He shifted closer to his lover, tried to give another kiss.

Again, his lover responded it coldly.

“Baby, something urgent was coming out, and I just couldn’t runaway from it!”

“So, what was that? Was that more important than me?”

“Su baby, you know you’re priceless for me, so please don’t ever doubt it kay?”

The older man reached his lover hand, kissed it gently.

“At least you could text me Park Yochuun!” he retorted, but slightly his anger was vanish.

And the older man knew his lover couldn’t get mad of him any longer.

“I’ll make it up to you. What about if we spend this day with anything you like the most?”

 “Really?”

“Yup!”

“Anything?”

“Anything!”

“Ok, then we can start with… bungee jumping!”

The smaller man grinned widely.

And the older man face was becoming pale.

He hated himself for grant his lover wish.

“Fine, anything for you!” he answered it with a weak smile.

The two love birds then started their date with bungee jumping. Yochuun was scared like hell when he saw the river under the bridge. While, Junsu just chuckled with his lover reaction. But he didn’t care, he wants to punish Yochuun for making him waited for about an hour.

Yochuun leg was trembling.

He gazed Junsu with pleading eyes.

His mouth was ready to beg Junsu for decline their action, but his pride won’t let himself withdraw it.

“Su …” Yonchuun voice was shaking.

“Yes Chunnie”

“Are you sure about it?”

“Surely do, baby!”

It was lie if Junsu didn’t feel nervous but he did really want it. He wants to get the feeling of freedom, light, and peaceful that Eunyuk told him when he jumps. And dragged Yochuun with this game wasn’t a very bad idea he thought.

The instructor led their way to the edge of the bridge.

Junsu smiled widely, get excited of what he’s going to experience with.

Once the instructor gave a sign, they’re jumped.

Yochuun was yelling every dirty word he had in mind, while Junsu screaming happily.

When their feet reached the ground, Yochuun was panting.

Adrenaline still took control of him.

Junsu moved toward him.

“That was… ah my heart like… stopped.” Yochuun was stuttered, and continue, “but that was… Wow!”

Junsu was laugh laudly.

“Yeah, it’s great indeed!” he agreed.

Then both of them hugged, cherished the moment they had.

Enjoyed the rest of the day just by sitting on the bench at the park, sometimes jokes and laughs were spilled from each other. They couldn’t ask for more, everything’s just like to perfect for them.

Yochuun leaned his head to Junsu shoulder.

Mesmerized by his lover scent, he just sniffed again and again his lover neck.

The younger man pretends to ignore it. He knew exactly that it’s one of Yochuun’s habits, inhaling his nature scent.

“Su…”

“Hmm”

The taller man kissed his neck gently, while his hand traveled to the blond guy torso.

The blond guy shiver by his lover action, yet he loved it. He loves when Yochuun being so touchy with him.

Yochuun hand then trailed his jaw line, ready to plant another kiss, and his eyes met Junsus.

He admitted deep in his heart, he loves this man than anything in this world.

He felt so blissful, having a very lovely and generous boyfriend in his life and he want to keep it forever.

He gazed Junsu tenderly.

“Kim Junsu, would you marry me?”

 

 

================================================================================

Hi, minna-san...

hope you enjoy the latest chapter.

Damn, i hate myself for being in english =(

but i'm sure you guys can deal with it, hehehe...

Comment please... please... please....