Chapter II.

Impermissible Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next update before my busy week starts! (: Enjoy, lovelies~ 

 

 PERPLEXITY 

 

Perplexity.

“ Inability to deal with or understand something. “

 

 

< Narrator >

 

A peek in the Nation Girl Group’s dormitory.

Eight ladies were gathered in the living room, watching a replayed drama which Yoona was casted in.

A figure cladded in a sweet pink dress, matching a white flurry coat and hand holding a baby-pink clutch, came out of her room.

“I’m leaving now. I guess I’ll see you all later tonight?” Tiffany slipped into her red high heels.

“Yeah, enjoy your date with your prince. Pink princess.” Joked Hyoyeon.

Everyone took turns to bid the pink mushroom goodbye, except for one lifeless figure sprawled across the floor facing the television.

Tiffany stood there, like she was anticipating something. Actually, a voice from someone she really wishes to hear since they’ve been interacting lesser as they seldom see each other’s face lately, except when they all have the same schedules. When they have free time off, either one of the two American sisters would not stay at the dorm and went to meet their own boyfriend.

“Ahh.. Don’t expect to hear that sloth’s voice saying goodbye to you. I assumed she’s now dead on the carpet, considering she’s not been moving since she laid there. She was not called sleeping princess for nothing.” Sooyoung exclaimed, her eyes not leaving the television screen while she’s munching her chips.

“Yah! Stop talking with your mouth full. Your chips are splattering everywhere.” Hyoyeon complained.

Well, Sooyoung was right. What could she expect.

 

Actually, no one knows that Jessica was awake all the time. Tiffany’s loud voice, telling them she’s leaving, woke her up but she decided to keep her eyes closed. She doesn’t want to witness the latter’s effort in doll-ing herself up and the eagerness written all over her face. She reminded herself to knock Sooyoung’s head after Tiffany leaves when she heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter