Eunhae Cut Scene – Sleepy Hae

Eunhae Cut Scene – Sleepy Hae

My name is Lee Eunhyuk, well that’s my stage name, the real me is Lee Hyukjae. I’ma famous dancer and a rapper as well, that’s true ya know…. *wink*

Lately I’ve been busy doing a show in few countries and that made me really really exhausted and homesick, yes homesick, Wae?? Why? I miss my wife you see, that’s the thing, well…who don’t, right?

Pfftt….

I still can’t believe I can survive far away from home for more than 3 months, I mean, this is the longest show I’ve been in to for the past 7 years as an entertainer, I’m so proud of myself of course, yet I feel so sorry and sad for I had to left my wife for that long term, mianhae….jagiya…

Ughh…. I kept rewind that in my mind whenever I felt that way in the mid of show.

But today, tonight actually, I’m going to meet my lovely wife, I bet he’s waiting for me eagerly, even though this already late, I got a delayed flight you see, which is …!!!

....

I enter the my apartment’s pass code and as soon as the door’s opened, I barge in and grinning widely showing my gum, expecting he’s waiting for me, but…. Errr… oh.. I’m facing dark apartment, kind of disappointed, but a slight naughty mind flashed in, ah… must be in the bedroom, Oh ho ho  ho… naughty you… wait for me jagiya….

I throw away all of my bags and hurriedly run in to our room.

But once I again, I’m facing a dark room, is he not here?

Wait…!! On the bed….

I see a bloated cover slightly moving, hmm…. That must be him.. oh hohoho….. I grinned even widely, naughty.. naughty naughty…

I lift it up and there he is, with his new favorite dinosaur pajama, but seriously…

Is he…. sleeping?

 More ever snoring? While me already at home?

“Dong..hae…” I whisper to his ear. He answer me “Hmm…..” that’s it, that’s all he can answer me while closing his eyes and back to sleep.

SERIOUSLY?????

“Baby…” I whisper again, but he moves to the other side of bed and covering his face with the blanket.

“YA…” I yell and grab his cover and throw it. “Hmm…Waee….” Even though his hoarseness voice is really cute but right now it really annoyed me.

“I’m home” I said, “Hmm.. mm..kayy…” Then he takes the Nemo plushy and covers his face.

I pouted.

I’ve been waiting so long for this moment yet this is how he treats me????? He should be punished.

I tweaked his ears with both hands, no reaction.

I pinch his nose and made him out of breath, but he breath from his mouth and now he’s snoring, oh this is just great!!

Unbelievable…..

I let out a deep breath and gritted my teeth, what should I do to you????

His mouth opens widely showing his teeth and he looks like a bunny now, of course that’s looks so cute but even more killing me.

I kiss his upper lip, going down to his lower lip and it a bit, again no reaction.

Ughh..!!! I ruffled my hair frustrated.

“WAKE UP…!!!!” I growl, feel impatient.

“AAH… Shut up!! I wanna sleep!” He yelled at me back.

WHAAAaaaaaa?? How dare him……!!!!

AIIISSsshhhh…. This is not working, I was hoping this high, this high, this this …. Aaarrgghh…… just to have a lovey-dovey moment with him, I even bought so many souvenirs for him; even the weird ones which I thought he will love it.

That’s it!

“I lift his upper and tickled him,” he bears it and stretches weirdly, I feel bad, but I’m not satisfied yet.

I bite his ear but he shoves away my face while poking me with his plushy and hiding his face to the bed. “YAA…!! Wake up HAE!!” I shout.

“Lemmeee…sleep Hyuu…uk~~ I’m~~tired.” He grumbles.

“I’m tired too… but I was hoping you’re welcoming me home, but this is all I get?”

I turn his face and plant the kisses, “Mhhmm…..”

Goshh…. This is delicious… how I miss these thin lips and this scent so much.

“Mmmh…” He let me kiss without respond, I want him to respond, I brush his hair and keep kissing, but no reaction, when I stopped, he goes back snoring, no big deal, I lift him and hug him tightly and softly his collarbone, enjoying myself marking him.

Again, no reaction.

I sigh deeply, I’m defeated.

I’m tired myself.

I pull of my clothes, draw him close to my chest and then sleep.

“Night hae..” I whisper and kiss his forehead.

“Hmmm… night hyukkie…” he muttered.

.

.

.

--------------------------The end--------------------