Part 2

Project Taohun

For the sake of the story I made them not have uniforms, ahahah. sorry


 

"What are you doing to my clothes?!" shouted Sehun in desperation as he observed his so called friends empty the entire contents if his closet and draws into a black rubbish bag.

"Throwing them all out," stated Baekhyun has he handled one of Sehun's shirts as if it was toxic. "I can't believe that you're nearly eighteen but you still dress like a prepubescent kid."

Sehun pouted at his friend's mean words. His clothes were not even close to being classified as ugly in his opinion and he had no idea why the others were acting this way. "You never have any problems when I dress myself for school! So why the big deal now?!"

"Sure, your clothes are fine to hang out with us, but if you want to charm the Huang Zitao I think you'll have to try harder than that." Kyungsoo reasoned to the stubborn child. He seriously needed new friends so that he would have better things to do on a Monday night then looking through a pile of smelly clothes.

"But my clothes are fine the way they are!" Whined Sehun, dropping his all body on the bed, still with that irritating pout plastered on his face.

"Do you have any idea who Tao's ex-boyfriend was?" Baekhyun said as he continued to empty the clothes in the bags.

"Kris Wu, so?" Questioned Sehun, slightly annoyed that his friends brought up the other after a month since his beloved and the life-ruining-dickhead (as Sehun liked to call him) broke up for good.

"So?!" Baekhyun flanged a shirt that he was holding in that moment at Sehun which made the other cry out in shock more than pain. "That means that you'll have to compete with Super-Gorgeous-Tall-Charming-Chinese-Basketball-Captain which looks like a Greek deity decided to have a love child with the world's most iest women and he was the end results, he always dresses like his walking out of a runway probably has amazing stamina from all the training which he has to endure, if you know what I mean"

"I can't believe that you say that you prefer women to men" whispered Kyungsoo while Sehun had eyes as big as two saucers as he was still shocked from the comment about Kris' stamina power. No way his innocent Zitao had anything to do with THAT.

"I prefer, I don't limit myself" Baekhyun responded to Kyungsoo's comment, "but if Kris Wu were to ask me to open my legs for him, I would. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"Tao wouldn't!" Shrieked Sehun now that he was finally able to regain consciousness from his previous shock.

"Pluh-eease, Sehunnie" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Tao dated the man! You know that they say about Kris Wu and relationships - if there's not any crazy , he's not in the game."

"Baekhyun, stop it" Kyungsoo warned him as he looked over to Sehun's pale face. It was as if his soul just flew out of his body. "You're going to make him go in one of his imaginary life-or-death crisis, and I do not have the energy for that today."

"Regardless," Baekhyun massaged his temples as he continued, "Tao has been exposed to some pretty hardcore manly men and I'm certain that he has his pick of boys courting him, so we need to be alert. Also, Tao isn't exactly the least superficial person here; the guy basically radiates confidence since he knows he's so wanted"

There was a moment of silence while the three contemplated their situation right now. They had a social nothing and needed to make him so amazing to compete against one of the iest guys on the planet and win the heart of a guy with such high self-confidence that made him almost unreachable. Easy.

It was Sehun that broke the silence first, "but if you throw away all my clothes, what am I meant to wear?"

"we already thought of that!" Kyungsoo beamed a smile at him, "Jongin has offered to lend you some of his clothes for tomorrow and after school we are going shopping!"

"But why am I dressing like Jongin?" Scoffed Sehun, still slightly annoyed that he was not allowed to wear his most beloved clothes.

"For a number of reasons," began Baekhyun as he got read to list the valuable options with his hand as well "because, one, both me and Kyungsoo are too different to match your body type. Two, even though you've been blinded by your love for Tao all this time, Jongin is not a bad looking guy and dresses very seductively-" Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun to which Baekhyun shuddered "-or so I've h-heard from others. Thirdly, he knows Tao, so he will definitely be of help."

Sehun pouted, he wanted to deny the charges but he couldn't think of any comeback to say.

"But what if I don't like Jongin's clothes?" Sehun made one last attempt which made both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun roll their eyes.

"Well then," began Kyungso, sick of this conversation " to be you."

It seemed as if Sehun had a permanent pout on his face. His friends were such jerks that if he had other friends he wouldn't have even considered them worthy of his company!

"But now more importantly," Baekhyun started to rummage through his bag till he pulled out a square box. Sehun, being the curious kid he was, tried to peek at it but Baekhyun made sure that the box stayed hidden from his view. Also Kyungsoo seemed tensed at what will happen next. Sehun didn't like this. Not even one bit.

"What are you hiding behind your back, hyung?" Asked Sehun still eyeing the older suspiciously. Baekhyun awkwardly coughed as he looked over to Kyungsoo who glared at the other in return. Yes, Sehun most definitely did not like this.

"Sehunnie," Kyungsoo's voice was calm; almost cautious. "You know we love you, and we also promised that we were going to help you with this problem no matter what."

"Hyung" Sehun widened his eyes in understanding. He surely didn't mean-- "Hyung, you wouldn't!"

Baekhyun swiftly charged up at Sehun, pushing him on the bed in a way that all his weight was on top of the younger before Sehun had the chance to escape the room. The dongsaeng started to whine and try to claw his way away from the older's weight.

"Sehun, stop being a baby and let us dye your hair!" Baekhyun afraid that the squealing was going to wake someone up, put his hand on the mouth of the younger in an attempt to shut him up. Sehun, not liking the taste of his friend's hand on his mouth, tried to pry it off but was unsuccessful.

"I don't understand what the big deal is," Kyungsoo picked up the discarded dye container from the floor, examining the label. "Baekhyun always dyes his hair, and even if I don't do it because it's not my style, I see nothing wrong with it."

A piercing scream erupted in the room, making Kyungsoo flinch with fright. "That little me!" Baekhyun was whaling flapping his arms around like a seal. "So disgusting! What is wrong with you Sehun!"

Baekhyun's angered eyes turned back to Sehun's place on the bed, but there was one problem. Sehun was no where to be found.

Sehun had escaped.

 

 

 

"Why weren't you watching him?!"

"You had him already pinned to the bed, how was I to know that you were weak to saliva?!"

"You should've known by yourself, dammit!" Baekhyun shouted back, running around looking for his jacket. Sehun had probably fled the scene right now and they had to find him. "You know how he gets with his fear of hair dye!"

"Shut up! We need to find him, like right now!" Kyungsoo swung the front door open, already all cocooned in his jacket, hat and scarf, and was greeted by the cold night air of Seoul. "Why did you have to approach him like that?! You only made things worst when you tackled him!"

Sehun had a phobia of hair dye, or a form of Chaetophobia, which manifested only when he saw the hair dye. His father was a worker in a company which manufactured those kind of beauty products, so when he was young he spent quite a lot of time in the factory. It all started when he was eight and decided to explore the factory by himself. He found himself lost in the maze of hair dye colours and was only found hours later, with his pants wet, snotty nose and tears pouring down his face.

"How was I meant to know he was going to go the level of craziness he was?!"

"Are you insane?" Kyungsoo quickly closed the front door behind them since both of Sehun's parents were probably already sleeping. "Last time he witnessed you dying your hair he fainted, for god's sake!"

The pair started to power walk down the street which was illuminated by the street lamps on the sidewalk. They didn't really have a plan. Well, their plan was to find Sehun, but apart from that they weren't so sure what was going to happen after.

"Shut up before I your face!"

 

 

Sehun sat down in the cosy restaurant as he tried to escape from the cold. It had a homely kind of feel, and he felt like he was intruding on those people working there since it appeared that they started to pack up for the day, but the ahjumma had so hardly insisted that he took a seat that had no way of escape.

The place was nice, even though it wasn't an expensive decor. Most of the things were made out of wood and the walls had panels, giving it a very traditional look.

"Could I get you anything, my love?" The older woman approached him again, her hair in a low bun. "How about some of the family's spicy ramen on the house?"

"No! I couldn't-"

"But no!" The ahjumma stopped him before he could complain any further, "a handsome boy like you, it's only my pleasure!" And before Sehun could say any more, she left. That was actually quite a streak of luck since he didn't have more than 5000w in his pocket since he was in such a rush to escape.

He didn't understand what his friends had so much against black hair, he loved it!

Sehun started pouting out of annoyance. Tao will love him regardless of his hair colour! Why should he change it? He hated hair dye and it would be a waste since it won't even make a difference.

A small cough at his left caught his attention. When he turned he saw a small girl that was looking at him with big eyes. At first he thought that he might've jumped back in time because she not only was wearing a Hanbok, but also had two long skinny braids at the side of her head.

"Oppa," she said, still looking at him (more like starring - Sehun felt slightly violated), "why are you here at this time?"

"I'm waiting for my ramen" Sehun took a while before he replied to her. He started to gulp down some of the water in his glass, the girl's ogling was creeping him out.

"Oppa, you're really handsome!" The water that Sehun was drinking was splattered all around.

"Thank you!" Sehun started to nod frantically, "don't you think so even with black hair?!"

"Absolutely, Oppa is the best!"

Oh Sehun definitely liked this kid.

"Thank you," Sehun smiled at the smaller, "what is your name?"

"Soo Hee" she replied with a sly smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Soo Hee"

"Oppa," Soo Hee began, slightly pouting "you really shouldn't pout, you look ugly like that!" Sehun didn't even know what to expect from this kid anymore. "Why are you here all alone, Oppa?"

"I escaped a sentence worst then death" Sehun mumbled.

"What?"

"I mean," Sehun cleared his throat "I'm hiding from my friends. You will help me, right Soo Hee?"

"Absolutely, Oppa!" Sehun smiled at the smaller, making his eyes so small that were close to slits. He ruffled the little girl's bangs and she went to sit in the seat next to Sehun. "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?"

Sehun blushed, "not exactly"

"Do you like anyone, Oppa?" Sehun could only nod shyly at the innocent question. "Why are you not with them? Oppa is so awesome, he could get anyone!"

"They don't really know me.." Sehun whispered.

"Why do you like them so much, Oppa?"

Sehun hesitated a moment. He always went on and on about Tao to his friends but he never expressed why he liked them like how he did.

"He's so beautiful, not only outside but also inside. He smiles and he lights up the room, he makes everyone happy. Just seeing him smile makes my heart burst with happiness. Even though he acts defenceless at times, I know that he's stronger than most of the people that I know - both with mental capacity and physical. The first time I saw him walking inside the classroom, I felt like an angel had just walked in my life. I just felt like I had to know him, like I would do anything for him. But I'm too shy and insignificant to ever catch his attention. I should give up, I think. I will never be good enough."

"Oppa!" Soo Hee shouted, starting Sehun. "How dare you say such things! You have to fight for your heart! You have to do anything and everything you can!"

Sehun could only stare at the smaller girl, which turned from a sweet innocent angel to a red faced monster in a matter of five seconds.

"You have to fight, Oppa!" Soo Hee punched his arm, probably meant to hurt but it would barely leave a bruise.

"Min Soo Hee!" The ahjumma entered the room with a bowl of ramen and was startled to see her daughter hitting a costumer. "I'm so sorry about her" she rushed over to the table, putting down the bowl and nearly instantaneously pulling the girl away.

"It's alright" Sehun smiled at her, still shocked at Soo Hee's outburst.

The ahjumma grabbed Soo Hee and as she was carrying her to the kitchen Soo Hee kept talking (more like screaming).

"Oppa, don't give up! You're so handsome and cool, Oppa! If you had your hair dyed blonde you could even look like an idol! Please don't give up! You're face is the best if you don't pout!"

"Min Soo Hee!" The ahjumma scolded the little one as they were about to enter the kitchen. Once the door was completely closed Sehun was left in total silence, the smell of the ramen started to fill his nostrils. He started down at the inviting dish and began thinking.

Blonde hair, uhm....

 

 

 

"Where could've that damn kid have gone to?" Huffed Baekhyun as he wrapped himself in his jacket even tighter. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have been looking for Sehun for over an hour now, without much success. They were walking side by side now, trying to avoid the cold that was surrounding them.

"Maybe he went home?" Questioned Kyungsoo, emitting a cloud of hot hair that appears when it's cold and one talks.

"If he did I will kill that bastard" mumbled Baekhyun.

The kept walking in the direction which they were walking in hopes that maybe they will find Sehun, until a voice broke the silence of the night.

"Hey, are you guys lost?"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hastily turned to find a man in his late fifties walking up to them. For most people this might've been pretty harmless, but Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, being the pretty boys they were, were taught to be aware and careful of everything that surrounds them. That maybe explained the next course of their actions and why the two started screaming at the top of their lungs and started to run away from the man at full speed. They kept running without even bothering to check how close the man was (or if he was even there). They came to a stop in a sheltered corner of a building, still out of breath and with their adrenaline still pumping in through their bodies. Both of them entangled themselves with each other so that they were hugging very tightly, with Baekhyun's right cheek pressed against Kyungsoo's left cheek.

"I'm going to kill that -face when I see him!" Huffed Baekhyun.

The noise around them didn't cease (it was nighttime in Seoul, and the city's nightlife was notorious). Every sound they heard was enough to make them flinch; however, none of the noise was close enough to them to make them scared less again.

"Where is that boy?!" Shouted Kyungsoo; also getting more and more scared.

"I don't know!" Baekhyun squeezed Kyungsoo even closer to himself. "But Kyungsoo, if we don't make it, I just want to let you know that I love you, you know right? You're one of my closest friends and you're always there for me" Baekhyun must've listed his head to fear.

"I know, Baekkie" sobbed out Kyungsoo, "I love you too. I don't know what I would do without you and Sehun"

The two stayed there in silence whimpering and scared out of their wits about the man reappearing. Their eyes were squeezed shut and they were gripping on each other like their life depended on it.

"What are you guys doing?"

Both of them opened their eyes to find Sehun staring at them. He had an odeng in his hand, like he had the entire time in the world and nowhere to be. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were still pressed against each other, and Kyungsoo could feel the anger radiating from Baekhyun's face.

"Where have you been, you prick?!" shouted Baekhyun, letting go of Kyungsoo and rushing over to grab Sehun by his collar. Baekhyun might be smaller than Sehun, but Sehun felt like he was going to kill him. "We have been looking all over the place for you! And you're here eating odeng?! We nearly got by a gang of guys just a few minutes ago and you're just here, EATING ODENG?!"

Sehun could only stare at his hyung with fright written all over his face.

"You should be beaten up somewhere to compensate what we have been through! There were at least thirty guys just now chasing us! We barely made it out alive! You ungrateful little--"

"Hyung, make my hair blonde"

"--! You should just-- wait, what?"

"Hyung," Sehun put his head on top of his hyung's head, in an attempt to be cute. "Make my hair blonde, please"

 

When they arrived back to Sehun's house, they got ready to dye the youngest's hair. Kyungsoo stood by the door (in case Sehun decided to make another run for it) while Baekhyun started to get the bleach and the hair dye ready.
Sehun was nervous, but he knew that if he didn't do this he would always have wondered a lot of what ifs. What if Tao were to notice him like this? What if Sehun could potentially climb up the school system like this? 

"Are you sure, Sehunnie?" Baekhyun was cautious with his voice.

"Yes, hyung" Sehun said solemnly, looking straight ahead "go for it"

 

 

 

To say that Sehun felt itchy with those clothes was an understatement. It wasn't only itchy hut Jongin's body was also better developed than Sehun's so the skin tight jeans were not skin tight at all, they were resting on his hips, threatening to fall down any moment.
To double the cliche of this make over, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun decided to dress Sehun in a leather jacket, just to add to the sought after 'bad boy' image that all those stories include. Sehun's hair turned out much better than he had expected. He was never going to say good, because that would just give Baekhyun a all lot more foundation to yell at him for the events of the night before.

Sehun stood there, in front the doors of the school. The same doors which he walked in and out so many times, but never felt like this. This was different. He won't walk inside those doors to get an average education and admire his beloved from afar. This week would be very different.
He started to have a panic attack.

What if Tao hates blonde hair? (Didn't matter Tao had blonde hair himself)

What if Tao didn't like Sehun's new bad boy attire? (not like Sehun actually looked like a rebel)

What if Tao just did not notice any difference?

He couldn't take it.

He spun around ready to run back home and hide under his covers when he became face to face with his determined as friends that were looking at him, knowing exactly what he was about to do.

"Don't even think about it, mister." Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo grabbed Sehun one on each arm and started dragging him inside the school as Sehun was whimpering and pushing the other way to his freedom. However, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun weren't going to give up that easily.

It was now part two of their plan: making Tao notice Sehun.

They weren't exactly sure how it was going to go down, but they guessed that they would just go with the flow and deal with it when they arrived to it.

All of a sudden all the whimpering and hurt sounds stopped, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at Sehun who was attentively looking at the door. From it, Tao walked through it, dressed like he was walking a fashion show, as usual. His pink earphones nicely tucked in his ears, blasting out rapper music. He walked right pass the trip without even noticing them. There was a moment of silence as the three were just left there without knowing what to do. The others could feel Sehun's demeanour saddening. He had high hopes, they all did, but it appeared that they would have to work harder in succeeding with their mission.

"Don't you dare think anything negative, do you understand me, you idiot?" Baekhyun looked intensively at Sehun. He could feel Sehun losing confidence in himself and they just couldn't have that. The other nodded after some time, still looking at the ground, until all of a sudden he sprang up and smiled, running to his locker to get ready for class. At times Kyungsoo and Baekhyun completely did not understand their friend.

 


By the end of lunch Sehun had made exactly seventy-three attempts to catch Tao's attention, but they were all futile. It was as if he was made of glass and Tao didn't even see him. However, to make up for it, a lot of other people noticed him. A few girls which had always given him the -get-out-of-my-face stare were now trying to be all cute and bubbly to him, completely going over the fact that he wasn't new like they believed him to be.

He was winging to Kyungsoo about his problem as they were getting their things out of his locker for his afternoon classes.

"Soo," Sehun's annoying pitchy voice exasperated, "he's not noticing me! I've tried everything! Soo hyung, help me!"

"The time will come soon enough" Kyungsoo said, closing his locker.

"But when will it?" Sehun was getting really frustrated with himself. Maybe all his what ifs were going to come true...

"Just about now"

Once he said this, Kyungsoo pushed Sehun from his shoulders, making the other fall down face first. Sehun let out an unmanly shriek as he was getting ready for his immediate death (from how Sehun saw it). He was ready for his face to be smashed in the floor of the school so he closed his eyes. However, after some time he didn't feel anything so he lightly opened his eyes and saw that he actually fell on something.

 

Too bad that something was Huang Zitao.

 


 

I finally updated, yay!

arent you guys so smart that you knew about the Sehun makeover, ehehe.

this was over 4k so I hope you enjoyed it (even if nothing happened,I'm sorry)

not proof read, sorry!