Please? With Suga on top?

Suga Rush

Bae Su’s Pov

 

 

 

“Bae Su-ah! Can you get me a Cappuccino? Pleaseee~?” My best friend, Jinhwa asked while doing aegyo.

 

 

 

“No and by the way, you at aegyo.” I laughed while crossing my arms. I know what you’re thinking, why don’t I just get her the coffee. Well I would but keep in mind that Jinhwa LOVES coffee. She gets coffee from different coffee shop almost daily and the coffee shop she wants me to go is about half an hour's drive from here.

 

 

 

“Please!!! I would do anything, just please get me coffee!” She pleaded. Stay strong, Song Bae Su, Stay strong…. “Please…with Suga on top?”

 

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

 

Why did you say that Bae?! Why?!

 

 

 

“Jinjja?! Gomawaeyo, unnie!” She smiled.

 

 

 

Someday I will be able to resist your ‘suga’, someday….

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

I opened the door to the coffee shop’s door and saw there were a lot of females. I shrugged and went to take a seat at the secluded part of the café. I saw a guy sit in front of me. I looked up and mentally died. Who did I just see? Let’s just say…Suga has come. No dirty joke intended.

 

 

 

"Hi." I said and he smiled.

 

 

 

Oh gawd that smile. That smile. That smile. That smil-

 

 

 

"Hello." he greeted. "I don't know why I sat here but I felt like you're a nice person."

 

 

 

"Okay." I smiled.

 

 

 

"So what's your name?" He asked.

 

 

 

"Bae Su." I replied.

 

 

 

"You have a nice name." 

 

 

 

"Thanks." 

 

 

 

"I'm Suga. So tell me about yourself...”

 

 

 

"Uhhh...” I'm a bit nervous, you know, because he's my freaking bias. "My full name's Song Bae Su. I like cooking, singing, reading books and writing. My friends know me as 'The bipolar one' and I can be crazy sometimes..."

 

 

 

"I like you." He said bluntly.

 

 

 

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

 

 

 

"I-Uhh- I mean- I didn't- U-uhh I mean I like poo- gah! I m-mean I want to be friends with you..." He said. I laughed a bit then exploded in to hysterical laughter.

 

 

 

"Yeah...Mianhe...that was...just too funny." I giggled. I'm surprised by myself; I thought I would be really nervous...

 

 

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

 

 

 

I checked my phone and noticed i got a text.

 

 

 

'From Jinhwa

 

 

 

       Yah! Unnie, where are you? It's already been an hour, where are you?

 

I better not find out you're ditching me for a guy! I'm dying here! Plus our favorite

 

show is starting! Ppali! If you're not here in twenty minutes, I'm calling the police!

 

You could be ! Hurry!

 

 

 

-Jinhwa'

 

 

 

My eyes widened. If Jinhwa says she's going to call the police, she WILL call the police. I learned that the hard way.

 

 

 

"Mianhe, Suga-ssi. I have to go." I bowed.

 

 

 

"It's okay but before you go..." He leaned close and gave me a peck on the cheek. "See ya next time."

 

 

 

I didn't have time to fan girl, I just nodded and bought a Cappuccino and dashed out the door. After a few minutes of running, II got home. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and yawned as I handed her the coffee.

 

 

"Why are you all sweaty?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

 

 

 

I smirked at her.

 

 

"Let's just say... I had a slight suga rush. No pun intended."

 

 

A/N:

And that is all.

So any questions?

Side Comments?

Remarks about the story?

And should I write a sequel?

Remember to subscribe and comment!