Let Me Know

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: this is an inspired one-shot from bts's song 'let me know'. the idea came to me immediately when I hear the song so any similar stories are fully coincidental. this story is my first ever uploaded fic so um, so please support! it will mean a lot to me! hahaha and do give me your feedback? // thank you!    -vv

 

 

Taehyung walked out of the florist's, with a bouquet of fresh pink roses. He looked around the place and a drop of an icy cold substance came in contact with his already cold arms. 

 

First snow.

 

Everyone had their respective partners. Some had their arms over each other, some shared their life's first kisses. Taehyung draped his feather coat over his shoulders. 

 

It's time. Everything is bound to change.

 

He held his palm out to reach for the cold substance that dangled in the air for a while before descending on his hand. The surrounding's trees had small petals falling from them. Taehyung smiled softly before reaching out to catch one. 

 

Coming to a stop at an empty bench, he brushed the remains of the falling leaves and sat down to contain his thoughts all at once. He planned to release his overwhelming feelings to her and cooly leave her alone for the remaining days he had.

 

Taehyung held the roses to his nose, taking a deep breath at them as he shut his eyes tightly in remembrance of her.

 

She was the strongest girl he knew. Even after a harsh breakup, she got up and sought for a new commitment. She was the best. 

 

"I'm fine, he won't be present anyway. I can handle this." A strong wave of familiarity blew him off as the voice spoke incoherently from behind.

 

It was the voice he hears a lot. The voice that was always heard in his thoughts. The voice that wakes him up when he's in a nightmare. The voice that his heart flutters at the sound of it. The voice that was always heard in his thoughts. The voice that calms him down when he's in a nightmare.The voice that his heart flutters at the sound of it.

 

The sounds of bells interrupted his train of thoughts before he manage to contain himself.

 

"God gave us this chance to bring a destined couple together in this place-" 

 

It was an outdoor chapel. 

 

Never did he realise that his heart mind had already brought him to his destination. Taehyung gathered his courage and walked slowly towards the chapel. 

Between the cherry blossom trees that lined down the sides was a lady dressed in a white bridal gown with several professional embroidery along the edge of the skirt. She sat before a large mirror, glancing down at her phone. 

 

This is it. 

 

"You look perfect." Taehyung did not plan this.

 

She giggled softly, eyes still concentrated on her device, "Yah, don't say that, Jungkook." 

 

The feeling was as if a sword just pierce him right in the middle, where the heart is. How he wished that he had never given up on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter