baby you (should be a crime)

baby you (should be a crime)

baby you (should be a crime)

 

If there was anything Jongin was sure he disliked, it was when his sleep is interrupted. He was even surer that he despised anybody who took his precious sleep away from him. It didn’t really help that people like Kim Jongdae existed in his life. Of all the days he decided to be all cheerful and hyper, he chose the day Jongin was the most miserable to pick on the younger.

 

“WAKEY WAKEY JONGINNIE~” Jongdae shouted in a singsong voice. How can a voice envied by hundreds of thousands of people be so annoying? Jongin rolled over on his side pulling the thick blanket over his head in hopes of it being enough to block out the unwelcomed intrusion that is Kim Jongdae. Too bad said intruder started bouncing on the hotel room bed like a kid on Christmas day. He would’ve tolerated it if it was indeed Christmas already and he didn’t realize it because he’d slept through half of the month already - it was a possibility Jongin readily accepted. He was that tired.

 

“Go away, hyung. I need to sleep.”

 

“But we’re gonna be late if you don’t wake up now.”

 

“Five more minutes.”

 

“No,” Jongdae had said before he threw away Jongin’s comfortable cocoon which made the latter roll across the bed and landed first on the carpeted floor. When Jongin came back to his senses, Jongdae was long gone. Worse still, he had three more hours before he actually had to wake up. He had a feeling his day was not going on pretty well.

 

..

 

It was a chilly December morning and the airport was crowded like always. If he hadn’t already gotten used to the non-existent privacy, he’d have ran away. But Jongin still did not want to have anything that even comes close to human interaction. Thus he opted for wearing the biggest jacket he owns and putting up the hoodie so he’d become a faceless abominable snowman with (false) hopes that people would get his hidden “I need some personal space” message.

 

Unfortunately so, personal space is superficial in his line of work. Especially when you work with some people (read: Kim Jongdae and Byun Baekhyun) who were on constant sugar run and has more or less no ability when it comes to reading signs. It wasn't helping that everyone else around him were all in a cheery mood to go home as if they won't be travelling again in two days’ time. It isn’t that he wasn’t the least bit happy to go home and see his family but it’s always a constant fight between what he wants and what the world decides – you can’t have everything.

 

Kyungsoo has been keeping his distance from Jongin since the moment they stepped out of the hotel. Being able to sense Jongin's dark cloud he decided it was time for him to come to the rescue. He sat next to Jongin and tried to tell him (not so very) funny stories. He even tried doing silly things in front of him but nothing worked and he was growing agitated until something popped in his mind. It was risky considering the fact that they were surrounded by hundreds of people and cameras were following each of their movements but life’s a gamble so why the hell not?

 

Taking Jongin's hand he led them to somewhere secluded hoping he wouldn't get rejected (which he didn't because this is Jongin we're talking about here). Kyungsoo peered into the dark cave of Jongin’s hoodie, trying to coax the younger out of his safe house. Jongin was blushing like a drunken man behind the covers of the thick material and Kyungsoo was leaning much too close for his comfort. Not that he was complaining but what Kyungsoo doesn’t see is what he won’t ever know. Right?

 

Kyungsoo was running out of patience when Jongin still refused to talk or even come out of the confines of his furry hoodie so he leaned up towards him while tugging the younger by the hood, effectively catching him off guard. Kyungsoo buried his head into Jongin's hood and stole a kiss from the younger's mouth.

 

It ended way too soon but Jongin knew it wasn’t very conducive for them to get it on where they were. But Kyungsoo tasted like summer in the middle of winter and peppermint coffee and sweet gingerbread and everything that Jongin loves. It was Eden on earth. Kyungsoo pulled away but not without feeling the contour of a smile of his favourite person against his own. The cheering up worked like magic but it made Jongin cower inside his jacket even more because he was afraid paparazzi would catch how red he already was. It didn’t matter though because Kyungsoo knew Jongin is fine.

 

“Where have you two been? Come on we’re going,” said Junmyeon as he hurriedly gathered his stuff.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Junmyeon’s antics but before he could move ahead of Jongin, he felt the younger’s hand close around his wrist. Turning around towards the still covered man, he asked if there was anything wrong. Jongin pulled him close enough to not rise suspicion and leaned towards the elder’s ears.

 

"You’ve been naughty, Soo. Just wait until we get home," Jongin whispered low enough so only they could hear and deep enough so that only Kyungsoo could sense the warning dripping in every word. Jongin proceeded to walk ahead of Kyungsoo and purposefully exchanged his seat with Tao so he would sit next to Sehun instead.

 

If there was anything Kyungsoo knows in perfect detail, it was the fact that his was in deep trouble and there's nothing he can do to get out of it.

 

 

a/n: HAHAHAHA this is so bad