Almost Is Never Enough (MyungEun)

Youth Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "She and him love each other. So close to be love. But something happen must make the far away. In the end they meet each other, but unfortunately the growing as people who they didn't recognized"

***

“Hei oppa don’t we match each other in this picture eoh?” Said Naeun while pointed to some photo when She and Myungsoo walk together.

“Yeah. Isn’t we match from heaven eoh?” Said Myungsoo

“Yeps. We are match for each other oppa” Naeun put her head on his shoulder

                 Son Naeun and Kim Myungsoo is childhood bestfriend. Many peopple misundestood them as couple. Yeah how can they not? Both of them always stick together. Naeun though that Myungsoo is kindly, handsome and she care a lot about him. Myungsoo older than Naeun by 2 years. Now he is a college student who had some part time job. Naeun always waiting him in his part time job’s place. Both of them will go home after Myungsoo finished his job.

“Ukh this is too cold. I think this is the coolest nite i ever know” Naeun whines while rubbing her nose

Seing Naeun rubbing her nose Myungsoo take off his jacket and put it on her shoulder.

“Aigo gomawoyo oppa. But you’ll catch cold later”

“Its okay. As long as you not catch cold I’m okay”

                 Even if other people said they’re look a like couple but one whose they didn’t know. Myungsoo always treat Naeun as his little sister. Both of them knew that they just weren’t right.

***

“Naeun-ah do you want to go together with me to this party?” ask Eunji

“Euhm i want to, but I must ask Myungsoo oppa’s permission first”

“Eiy~~ for what? He isn’t your boyfriend right? You’re the one who said he just treat you as little sister”

“You’re right eonnie. Okay I’m in”

In the party

“Eonnie-ya. I think I must go home”

“No. You already agree to go with me Naeun-ah. Ah look at that. They’re here” Eunji pointing at some people.

Naeun just look down on her feet. Eunji who feel that Naeun didn’t listen what she said then nudging her shoulder.

“Look at boy who use black coat. He is handsoe isn’t it?”

Then Naeun look at the boy who Eunji mentioning.

“MWO?! MYUNGSOO OPPA??”

“NAEUN?! WHY YOU....”

                 Actually Naeun join this party because she want to forget Myungsoo unfortunately she meet with him when she want to forget him. Myungsoo standing in the front of her. He always looking at Naeun. Naeun though Myungsoo is mad toward her. So thats why he always looking at her. He is mad with her but he still put his smile face toward other. Until one of their friend get lost on his way. Myungsoo initiate to waiting him in the front of building. Before he leave he wishper to Naeun to waiting him until he comeback.

                 Naeun just nodded her head. One guy in that party give Naeun some juice. But that just fake. He said that just orange juice but he added some sleep medicine to her drin. Naeun innocently drunk that drink. Some minutes later she is getting dizzier. That boy who give Naeun that juice bring Naeun to go out.

“Isn’t it hotter Naeun-ah?”

“I....”

“Just take off your clothes Naeun-ah” He tried to take off her clothes

BRUG!

Myungsoo punch that guy. He hugged Naeun who already scared.

“DON’T TOUCH HER”

“I didn’t do anything toward her”

“Ah oppa...”

“BABO! I already told you just waiting me inside until I comeback! Why you’re still stuborn hah?! You’re weird. Why you come to this party?” said Myungsoo angrily

“You come here too!”

“My friend force me to join this!”

“But you look like enjoy it oppa!”

“Don’t talk about me! This is not place for some child like you! As your brother....”

“You’re so noisy oppa!” said Naeun while push Myungsoo away

“Naeun ah.....”

“I DON’T NEED YOU ANYMORE OPPA. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME UPSET! I’M NOT CHILD ANYMORE!”

Thats not what Naeun want to say

“Okay.... I don’t want to interfere your life again. Just do everything you want. ” said Myungsoo coldly

               Then he turn around his body. Naeun feel regret after say that. She want to say sorry for him but he never turn his body again toward her. Naeun feel hurt by that. From that day they never meet each other. Myungsoo busy with his college and Naeun busy with her school. Inside their heart they miss each other. Sooner or later they wonder why they gave up. They’re close to being in love. If they have known that they wanted each other maybe they wouldn’t be two worlds apart but right there in each other’s arms.

               If they could change the world overnight. There'd be no such thing as goodbye like that, no quarrel like that. They’d be standing right where they were and they’d get the chance they deserve, being couple. Their friends always told them that they’re love each other. But being selfish they’re always deny that. They always deny their feeling.

***

               Five years later. Maybe other people think that five years will change other feeling. But not for Myungsoo and Naeun. Maybe time change their personalitation but didn’t change their feeling.

               Naeun just arrive from France. Almost 5 years from his last visit to Seoul. She still remember her last stay in Seoul when she disappointed Myungsoo didn’t come to her graduation. From that on she agree to her parent to study overseas. Now she is being succesful fashion designer. Many guy in France who tried to catch her heart. She always appreciate it but she always feel that uncomplete. She never can open her heart to another guys. This 5 years she never meet guy who make her heart warm and comfort in the same time. Make her heart beating crazy.

“Naeun-ah! I miss you. How bout France?” Shout Eunji

Naeun just chuckle by her word.

“I miss you too Eonnie. France is the best place I ever know”

Naeun want to open some boutique in Seoul. She and Eunji agreed to open it together. So this is the reason why Naeun come to Seoul.

“All clothes from Francee already arrive. If no promblem we can open our boutique next week. How bout make some opening?“ Eunji said when they’re on the way to their apartemen.

“That great idea Eonnie.”

“Long time no see your country right? Eunji ask.

“Ne. Last time I stay here is when I graduate.” Naeun remembered her memories back when Myungsoo didin’t come to her graduation.

***

‘Goddes Boutique’ located in Gangnam. Chorong just park her car in the front of luxirious building.

“Good Morning” A waitress greet her in the entrance door

”Good Morning” replied Chorong

                The interior of inside this building is goddes as goddes her name. The interior is so luxurious and glamour. Some dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter